*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

This was taken today at 6 days old :)

Annabelle's cord fell off yesterday.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20141016_165057.jpg
    CYMERA_20141016_165057.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
Laura emily-how gorgeous are those little cheeks?! Love his outfit too. Glad he is boob feeding well.

Jcliff-look at all that dark hair!! :) he is so gorgeous. Like the way he is holding his little hands aww!

Geralyn-yay!! Good luck!! :)

Mushy-I know that feeling when everyone else are going into labour/having their baby, but it'll be you so soon. :flower:

Oh my gosh those babies! I want mine so much more every time I see a baby picture.

Same here Mushymilk!!

Gorgeous babies everyone!

All the Braxton hicks/contractions I've been getting for passed couple of weeks have stopped completely and I'm getting nothing at all now! I really don't want to have to travel to the bigger hospital to be induced but I have a feeling that's what's going to happen :-(

Contractions all died off last night so gutted its unreal :(

Good luck Geralyn!

Ooh look at everyones beautiful babies:cloud9: We've all come so far!
Logan's cord fell off on day 6 :)
Yesterday he decided he wanted to be awake from 2pm till 1.30am with only a 30 minute nap in between:nope: I was utterly exhausted and he just wouldn't settle, in the end my OH sent me to bed and he stayed up till he went to sleep:sleep:

Up at 3am timing contractions... Hope this is it and I just don't get a crappy sleep out if it. Lol

Vicky-it'll get easier, trust me. You have a good man there staying up so you can sleep! :)

Thomas's cord fell off today on day 6 too. Glad as dd2 got freaked out by it.

:coffee: went for a 2 mile hike yesterday.

Today's still pregnant treats will be a reiki session and attending one more writing group.

:coffee: went for a 2 mile hike yesterday.

Today's still pregnant treats will be a reiki session and attending one more writing group.

Impressive!! I could barely waddle to the kitchen in my last few weeks. Maybe it will bring on labour for you, as I know I went for a walk (1mile) the day before I went into labour.

Finn's cord came off at day 4 and so did Niamh's, no issues from it though.

Congratulations to the new babies I've missed, not getting much chance to read this thread :haha:

Willing these overdue babies out! :dust:

Just had HV round and she was on about cords and said if there quite chunky at the base they can take a while longer to come away and Isabelle's was really "juicy" as she said lol.

My little man is 2 weeks and still has his cord.

Fizzle, fizzle over here..... Sigh! Hoping they will pick up again today.

Aww Krippy :flower: well at least your body is gearing up to it, so it won't be much longer I reckon.

Just wanted to pop in and say I was thinking of all you overdue ladies and sprinkle a little labor dust your way!
:dust:

Vicky-it'll get easier, trust me. You have a good man there staying up so you can sleep! :)

Thomas's cord fell off today on day 6 too. Glad as dd2 got freaked out by it.

My daughter gets freaked out by Hudson's cord too. She looks scared and says oh nooooo when she sees it. I think his will be off today, it is loosening. I will be glad when it falls off, it makes diaper changes so much harder.

Today is my first day alone with both kids. Hudson didn't sleep too well last night but he's been asleep all morning aside from waking up to feed and be changed. Aimee (2 year old daughter) slept in and it's only been 3 hours and she just laid down on the couch and said I tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->