*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Newlywed she's so adorable!

I am glad to have not gotten my hopes up over the mucous plug. It's been nearly 24 hours since I last the majority of it which was bloody and I still feel normal as can be. I am all losing bus of it, but not bloody bits.

Good luck to anyone else that is overdue! I'm on day 5 and counting!

Congrats on all the new babies! And hope the overdue ones show up very soon :)

Oscar is an amazing baby - he sleeps pretty much all the time, rarely cries, when he wants boob at night he just makes an 'ah' sound and I shove a boob in :) been so lucky this time around!! (So far ;)) his cord is still attached as well!

Aww charliekeys-that's adorable he goes 'ahh' when he wants feeding :) glad you've got an easy baby.

I'm feeling a bit sad today-it's been a week since Thomas was born, and my mum, sister and brother haven't even bothered to send a congratulations card :cry: it's not that we have fallen out, it's that they are all too busy with their own lives (and live too for away) to bother.
I've been looking out for the mail in hope of get at least a card off one of them :dohh:
I've been making excuses for them in my head-too busy, they all got lost in post, they tried calling when on phone...
Today I saw my mum had been posting all over my brothers Facebook wall and new pics congratulations and good luck on his new business he has just started too. Yet my hubby posted pics of our son and she's ignored them!

I'm so pleased to finally be able to announce baby Jaxon was born, 6 days late, just after 4 this morning weighing 8lb 9.5oz. He has the chubbiest little cheeks and is just perfect. His big brother and sister just love him!

Congrats allstar!!

Hoping everyone who's over due get to meet their little ones soon.

Congratulations Allstar... Can't wait to hear your birth story.

Congrats on all the new arrivals . :) my turn now please hehe .

Congratulations allstar!

Yoyo I'm sorry your family is acting that way. It's their loss really! Hopefully though they come around and start showing some love towards that beautiful baby. Seems hard not to!

Aww charliekeys-that's adorable he goes 'ahh' when he wants feeding :) glad you've got an easy baby.

I'm feeling a bit sad today-it's been a week since Thomas was born, and my mum, sister and brother haven't even bothered to send a congratulations card :cry: it's not that we have fallen out, it's that they are all too busy with their own lives (and live too for away) to bother.
I've been looking out for the mail in hope of get at least a card off one of them :dohh:
I've been making excuses for them in my head-too busy, they all got lost in post, they tried calling when on phone...
Today I saw my mum had been posting all over my brothers Facebook wall and new pics congratulations and good luck on his new business he has just started too. Yet my hubby posted pics of our son and she's ignored them!

:hugs: maybe they will surprise you soon

Congratulation to the new mummy's/mommys.

Yoyo as hard as it is don't let them bother you. It's their loss.

Last night I lost lots of plug with no blood. This evening I have had a bloody show with no mucus. I have also had an upset tummy which is another sign.

Congrats all star! :)

Oh yoyo :( i hope they acknowledge him soon & if not, it's their loss.

Congratulation to the new mummy's/mommys.

Yoyo as hard as it is don't let them bother you. It's their loss.

Last night I lost lots of plug with no blood. This evening I have had a bloody show with no mucus. I have also had an upset tummy which is another sign.

Fx and labor dust! :D

Congrats Allstar.

That's awful yo yo. I don't blame you for being upset. Hopefully they will surprise you soon.

I'm so pleased wo finally be able to announce baby Jaxon was born, 6 days late, just after 4 this morning weighing 8lb 9.5oz. He has the chubbiest little cheeks and is just perfect. His big brother and sister just love him!

Congrats my due date buddy! He sounds wonderful :)

Just sharing a pic of Jack from today, love his little foot sticking out :cloud9: he is also back to birth weight today! 6lb 14oz although im sure he should be more with how much he eats :haha: he is due to wake for the night any minute now ;) he knows when its mummies and daddies bed times.

Attachments

• 10712946_10204144275519965_6147258764060818413_n.jpg
    10712946_10204144275519965_6147258764060818413_n.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 10
So cute sisterrose!

Still waiting on maybe starting labor sometime soon. Anytime... preferably sooner rather than later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->