*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats to all the new moms and good luck with a all the pregos!
I'm about 3 weeks pp and still bleeding! Ugh baby is also getting gassy and fussy more then normal. I'm nursing so I hope he doesn't have any allergies

Stacey that sounds scary - glad you are both okay! I cried for a bit post baby as well as did a few people that I know personally, so yes it's normal! :)

Well I'm now a week overdue :( Woke up this morning at 5.30 with really bad backache and a few contractions but they have died off again. So sick of all the stop and starting :(

I've got a second sweep booked on Wednesday afternoon with the midwife and the induction booked for Saturday but really want to go into labour myself. The induction scares me :(

Congrats to all the new moms and good luck with a all the pregos!
I'm about 3 weeks pp and still bleeding! Ugh baby is also getting gassy and fussy more then normal. I'm nursing so I hope he doesn't have any allergies

Aww what lovely profile pic of your two kids :)

Don't worry about the bleeding-I bled the whole 6 weeks with my other two, but this baby it has been lighter. Think each baby recovery is different too. Hope it stops soon :flower:

Kiki-sending labour dust your way. I know it's so frustrating (been overdue 3x myself) but it will happen. I remember each baby I have had, I went to bed feeling like it was never ever going to happen, then I would wake up in labour. No signs at all beforehand.

:hugs: Stacey for feeling emotional and your emergency c-section. Sounds like you've had an overwhelming few days-being emotional is totally normal (especially if you've had a tough time with the birth) but make sure you talk to people around you about how your feeling.

I definitely got the third day blues with dd2...I was in floods of tears over everything.

Hope your feeling better :flower:

I had the baby blues so bad that nurse offered to take her so i could be alone. They were afraid i was going to hurt her. I could never =)

After nearly 2 days of non stop contractions I'm finality in the hospital! I went in feeling the worst contractions and pressure and was 5 cm! I decided to get an epidural because holy cow I had no idea that it would hurt so bad!

Now I'm just sitting all happy and doped up waiting to progress more. After I got the epidural all in place I was checked again and still only 5 cm but my waters were bulging. I'll update more later!

Mushy! Yay!! 5cm is great news :) keep us posted and good luck, you'll have your baby soon by the sounds of things!

:coffee: Induction scheduled for Wednesday. Despite occasional prelabor contractions and loads of BH my cervix has yet to dilate. At least it's soft.

Nikko-good luck for Wednesday. Baby could very well come before that :flower:

Yay! Mushy good luck with labor

Wow Stacey that's horrible. Glad you and baby are both safe.

I was very emotions the day I came home from the hospital, dh was too actually. There something horrifyingly symbolic about just the thought of having a human being that you and your husband created now in your arms. I cried because I forgot to put a garbage bag in the trash can before I left for the hospital lol

Were officially 5 days old today and we had a good night last night she totally prefers to sleep all day and be up all night but last night wasn't so bad managed to get a good nights sleep.

It's amazing how much of a jelly belly I know right now tho. I don't know if it's from having a csection or if everyone's is like this. I couple days ago I was still bloated a bit so I didn't notice much but now that the bloat is gone and I've have a bm my belly is def jiggly, anyone else? I have to go to the store tonight so I'll be on the hunt for a belly band for sure.

Yay mushy!! He'll be here in no time at all!

What an awful experience Stacey, no wonder your baby blues are so bad. I had a horrible experience with my eldest son and the baby blues were definitely a lot lot worse. Do try and talk to someone about how you feel it can really help.

Congratulations to all the new mama's and babies!!!:happydance:

Stacey I've had the baby blues too, I just feel so overwhelmed all the time that I don't know what to think so you're deffo not alone:hugs:

Yay Mushy, he should be here soon!:flower:

Logan is 12 days old now and weighs 9lb 6 1/2oz, he was just under 9lb on Wednesday so I'm a very proud mummy right now :D
We're moving all our stuff to London tomorrow and OH goes back to work on Thursday (he works nights) and I am absolutely bricking it!!!:nope: He's been amazing and i've relied on him so much these past two weeks and I feel so clingy towards him that I don't know how I'm going to cope. Especially at night when it's cold and I'm so tired:cry:
I'm actually dreading it tbh.

Vickyandchick-fab weight gain! Even though you feel overwhelmed, your obviously being a good mummy :)

Glad your oh is being such a support. Im sure he will continue to be even when he is back at work-maybe he can keep in touch with texts whilst your up feeding baby so you don't feel alone?

Yay! Mushy good luck with labor

Wow Stacey that's horrible. Glad you and baby are both safe.

I was very emotions the day I came home from the hospital, dh was too actually. There something horrifyingly symbolic about just the thought of having a human being that you and your husband created now in your arms. I cried because I forgot to put a garbage bag in the trash can before I left for the hospital lol

Were officially 5 days old today and we had a good night last night she totally prefers to sleep all day and be up all night but last night wasn't so bad managed to get a good nights sleep.

It's amazing how much of a jelly belly I know right now tho. I don't know if it's from having a csection or if everyone's is like this. I couple days ago I was still bloated a bit so I didn't notice much but now that the bloat is gone and I've have a bm my belly is def jiggly, anyone else? I have to go to the store tonight so I'll be on the hunt for a belly band for sure.

I was very emotional as well from the day after Carson was born right up until he was almost 10 days old. I am still emotional from time to time now.

I was/am jelly belly too and also had a c-section. I am not sure if natural births give this as well as I've never had one. I am noticing now (after 3 weeks) my belly is starting to tighten up a bit but I think the rest of the jelly is what I need to work off after my 6 weeks are up - totally not looking forward to that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->