*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I had a jelly belly too and i had a vaginal birth. Its firming up slowly. Still quite mushy though!

Anyone who tore , how long before you felt normal down there? I still feel swollen and it hurts when i pee...

Anyone who tore , how long before you felt normal down there? I still feel swollen and it hurts when i pee...

I had a 2nd degree tear and a labial laceration:)sick:)I felt better after about a week or so. I'm now able to get my leg over the dog gate to climb over and it doesn't hurt at all. Around the front started to feel swollen a couple of days ago but only when I sit in a certain position.
I found lots of baths with salt and lavender oil has helped loads:flower:

It feels much better than it did, and only bothers me when i go to the bathroom. Just wasn't sure if that was normal or if I should call my doctor

I had episiotomy with first which wasn't bad when I pee'd weirdly but that took about 6 weeks cause stitches opened :-(. With second second deg tear and labial tear and that really stung, probably stopped been sore after couple of weeks but about 6 weeks again to feel "normal". 2 week pp now with grazes which have healed but still not feeling totally normal down there.

Oh and yeh you get a jelly belly after vaginal birth too lol. Although my bellys pretty flat already! So weird how quick it's gone this time compared to other two!

Still pregnant lol! I have another sweep booked in with the midwife to 'look forward' to tomorrow! Am hoping that I've got at least some progress otherwise I will cry!

Kind of resigning myself to the induction on Saturday now too which really isnt how I imagined it but at least it will get him out!

I did get very emotional and upset last night as i just dont feel like ill ever give birth but feeling better this morning :)

Toughgal-good luck got your induction on Thursday! :flower:

Kiki-thinking of you, hope the second sweep works for you.

Mushy is quiet-hopefully she's had her baby! :)

Ljo-my belly is going down faster this time too. I put it down to running around after 3 kids now! I've mastered the art of breastfeedibg whilst making dinner for the kids too :haha: so not even feeding stops me.

Weighed myself for the first time since we decided to ttc...gained 3 stone!! :shock:

Lol yoyo I love the things you manage to do while feeding!! I was desperate for a wee night before last and managed it all one handed while feeding ha ha ha! This morning she was carrying on while I was getting other two ready for nursery and school and was trying to work out in my head how I could feed and dress the others but without a sling (which I can't master how to feed in one) it wouldn't work out very well! Lol. Booooo to weight gain! Hopefully bf and been busy with 3 kids will help you out a bit :), that's what I'm hoping anyway! X

Alexander Thomas was born October 20th at 2:31 PM weighing 9 lbs 2 oz and measuring 20.5 inches.

He's currently in the NICU due to breathing issues that they're saying is most likely due to excess fluid in his lungs. I'll update more later as it's nearly 3 in the morning and I'm exhausted!

Congrats 3minions and mushymilkfor2 on the arrivals of your new babies! :)

Congrats on the new arrivals.

I resorted to nipple stimulation yesterday. Nada. :coffee:

My midwife will try for a sweep this afternoon. Last time my cervix was shut closed. After that it will be induction tomorrow night.

Congrats to those who have had their babies!!

ive also gained 3stone :( i started at 14st though, so do the math. Embarrassed much.
really struggling to find the motivation to eat well, with the lack of sleep all i want to eat is junk and sugar!!
ive always struggled with weight though, i know 100% healthy eating alone doesn't work for me, i lost almost 7 stone after dd1 and i had to exercise 1hr or more every day of the week to keep it off and lose weight! So going to have to start some exercise regime soon i think, should be fun on top of 3 ey. Lol.

Congratulations Mushy! Hope he is out of the NICU soon

It's so odd. I spent the whole first trimester dreading seeing any color on the TP when wiping because of a couple of early bleeds. I never thought I'd be so excited to see a little pink. Maybe the nipple stimulation is doing something or Lil' Miss Bean is finally thinking of making her appearance.

Hopefully that means either I'll start labor on my own or induction will go smoothly.

Good luck to any ladies due or overdue!

My baby is doing excellent! He's breathing much better but they are keeping him under observation for the rest of today and tomorrow at least. The pediatrician said that he's certain he'll be off oxygen by today and is positive that we won't be here much longer than two days.

He's so stinking perfect! I'll write a birth story and upload pictures later when I have a computer and not just my phone.

Congrats mushy so glad to hear that baby boy is getting better.

Can't wait to see pics.

Afm, regarding the weight. I weighed myself yesterday and while I am still up 10 lbs I'm also down 10 lbs so that's not too bad. I'm heavy to begin with so once my 6 weeks is up I'd like to try to get down to my pre- fertility treatment weight of 188 lbs.

Anyone else having issues with iron? Post csection labs show iron is down to 8.1 just avoided a blood transfusion by skin of my teeth and having to take 2 iron tablets per day and still feel my I'm bleeding pretty heavy so i don't think it's going to get better quickly.

I'm also enjoying all the visitors, I thought for sure I would be miserable if people just randomly invited themselves over or stopped in unannounced but I'm actually glad there is that unknown because it forces me to get dressed and presentable. Been doing a load of laundry every single day since we are home lol and some how managing to make homemade meals everyday as well and doing double batches so I can make sure I have a homemade lunch to just pop in the micro. She prefers to be up at night but she's slowly figuring it out. Last night ended up being pretty decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->