*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Well my waters broke about 3 hours ago :)

Been to the hospital and they confirmed it was my waters and have been sent home for contractions to get more regular. Hopefully will avoid induction now too.

So relieved to go into labour myself though after 11 days overdue!

For the Facebook group I Believe you message rbourre your email address and then she'll add you to the group.

Baby bump turned pink at 740pm tonight via c-section. Cervix was not favourable for VBAC induction. Funny thing is that came to get me for my c-section and my water broke, lol. Oh well... So happy she is here safe and sound. 8 pounds 14 ounces.... She has been eating all night. 😊

For the Facebook group I Believe you message rbourre your email address and then she'll add you to the group.

Not me, I believe it's sisterrose that started the group. :thumbup: I could add you to the group if you message me your email address but I think she will still have to approve it.

Hey! Yeah, I started the group :) I know I added a few people about a week ago from emails they sent me that never accepted the invitation. Just looked through my messages and I know that I definitely invited you to the group newlywed! when I tried to add you again a minute ago it says "the person you are trying to invite was already invited to the group" :shrug:

I remember Vickyandchick saying she'd messaged about joining the group but I never recieved a message with her email, so if you're still up for joining vicky just let me know and I'll add you!! and anyone else who still wants to join :)

congrats krippy!! I alaso never recieved a message on here with your details for the FB group x

Yay! Kiki congrats on water breaking, good luck laboring,

Congrats Krippy on a healthy baby girl. Sorry to hear about you not getting your vbac but that's ok a healthy baby is more important.

Well contractions are now between 7-8 minutes apart and waters are still leaking! Still at home at the minute but contractions are more intense than they were so it's all good news :)

I'm so impressed you're feeling like getting on here and updating, kiki!! FXd everything moves quickly and smoothly! : )

Baby girl was born 1:02 a.m. Thursday morning. I was scheduled to have an induction that same day but she had other plans!

Hey! Yeah, I started the group :) I know I added a few people about a week ago from emails they sent me that never accepted the invitation. Just looked through my messages and I know that I definitely invited you to the group newlywed! when I tried to add you again a minute ago it says "the person you are trying to invite was already invited to the group" :shrug:

I remember Vickyandchick saying she'd messaged about joining the group but I never recieved a message with her email, so if you're still up for joining vicky just let me know and I'll add you!! and anyone else who still wants to join :)

congrats krippy!! I alaso never recieved a message on here with your details for the FB group x
Weird, i never got a notification or email or anything

Congrats to all the new mommies!

I will message you SisterRose about the FB group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->