*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Hey! Yeah, I started the group :) I know I added a few people about a week ago from emails they sent me that never accepted the invitation. Just looked through my messages and I know that I definitely invited you to the group newlywed! when I tried to add you again a minute ago it says "the person you are trying to invite was already invited to the group" :shrug:

I remember Vickyandchick saying she'd messaged about joining the group but I never recieved a message with her email, so if you're still up for joining vicky just let me know and I'll add you!! and anyone else who still wants to join :)

congrats krippy!! I alaso never recieved a message on here with your details for the FB group x
Weird, i never got a notification or email or anything

I got your message on here saying you added me as well but never got the group invite on FB either. Technology can be buggy

Congrats to all the new mommy's!

Here's some pictures of my beautiful baby boy!

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y507/Tabwayne105/20141023_124642_zpsf4f92392.jpg

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y507/Tabwayne105/IMG_0056_zpsb7f6421d.jpg

I am so completely in love with this baby! I can't get over how adorable he is, I never want to put him down!

Congratulations krippy and toughgal!!!:dance:

Mushy he is gorgeous, congratulations again:flower:

SisterRose- that will be my stupid phone not sending pm's, I'll try again now :)

Logan was awake from 12 till half 11 yesterday and was just feeding constantly, he was so overtired but was so windy that he just couldn't sleep:nope: I felt awful that I couldn't make my baby boy feel better:cry:

Vicky, totally sympathise!! Isabelle is awake loads! And she'll nod off for all of 10-15 mins. When she's awake she's 9 out of 10 times quite grumpy and crying, which I'm wondering if it's wind related too, also spits up loooooads and always wants a boob in her face lol. It's so draining at times! Ended up co sleeping pretty much most the night just so I could get a bit more sleep and she loves it in the bath with me too I just hold the back of her head and let her body float, supposed to remind them of been in utero when in a deep bath and she does seem really chilled in there!

Vicky, totally sympathise!! Isabelle is awake loads! And she'll nod off for all of 10-15 mins. When she's awake she's 9 out of 10 times quite grumpy and crying, which I'm wondering if it's wind related too, also spits up loooooads and always wants a boob in her face lol. It's so draining at times! Ended up co sleeping pretty much most the night just so I could get a bit more sleep and she loves it in the bath with me too I just hold the back of her head and let her body float, supposed to remind them of been in utero when in a deep bath and she does seem really chilled in there!

It was so unlike him, normally he's so content and naps for 2-3 hours in the day but he just wanted to be attached to my boob constantly. MIL kept trying to wind him and I was like no he still wants feeding:dohh:
Logan loves floating in the bath too, he just looks around as if to say 'mum, what is going on':haha:

Just had a look on here (it's a really good site, used it a lot last time) about growth spurt times and there is one between 2-3 weeks so maybe that's why we have grumpy boob babies at the moment lol. Hopefully in a day or two they'll chill out again.

https://kellymom.com/bf/normal/growth-spurts/

Our little Ava Kate was born yesterday Oct 24 at 7:24 AM, weighing 7 lbs 15 ozs via planned c-section. She is perfect in every way!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
Here is little Ellie today :) She will be 1 month tomorrow! Time is flying.

Attachments

• eee.jpg
    eee.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 8
StarBrites-she is beautiful

Mushy- he is SO stinkin' adorable

Ashley-congrats! hope that recovery is going well

Congratulations to any others I may have missed!

Sorry I haven't been very active in this group. It's so hard to keep up with all of the posts! I thought I would give an update since I was added to the first page back when we all got our BFP's :) Would like to try and keep up with this thread now that many of our babies are here and we will have so many questions, concerns, and like to keep up with updates with all of Scarlett's birth buddies! If anyone has started a facebook group, if it is ok, I would love to join... SO much easier to keep up with than on here. I'm on other birth groups on Facebook from my other daughters births, so I can only hope to join one for my last little one. :kiss: anyone can add me if you'd like :)

https://www.facebook.com/katie.boesch

So anywho, here is the birth story from what I can remember. Once they come Into the world it all becomes foggy.

Monday I went in to my 39+6 doctors appointment. To be informed I would be induced that night due to medical concerns and the only opening they had for the week. Was shocked, swallowed my fear and headed in at 6:30 p.m.

Got there, with my two girls and husband. They had hoped to be there for the birth, but they didn't give my first dose of cervadil until 9 p.m. By 8 p.m. it was past my girls bed time, so I told them to get home and get some rest. I would call when things moved closer to delivery time.

30 minutes after receiving cervadil, babies heart rate kept rising, so they put me on oxygen and had me lay on my side, which helped. By 10:30 the contractions were getting a bit uncomfortable.

By 11 p.m. I had dilated to 4 cms and informed them ahead of time I would be needing an epidural... Sorry I'm big wuss... I tried going up medicated with my first and that was pure torture to me lol... So I knew my pain tolerance wouldn't be able to handle it. Last time it took 10 hours for them to get the anesthesiologist... Wasn't risking that again.

By 1 a.m., after they gave me a liter of water, gave me the epidural. By this time contractions were coming hard. It was so difficult sitting through the contractions as he prepped the needle and insertion site. I jumped the first time he put it, because my waters were breaking as I sat there waiting for the epi, I wasn't paying attention. He got mad of course... And had to reinsert. Glad I didn't paralyze myself. :wacko:

The epi wasn't working at first... It took a good 30 minutes for it to start working. By then I was a 6-7 cm dilated. Once it started working they let me rest for a good hour and a half. By 3 am I was an 8 cm and my OB was called, came in and said I was ready to push.

By now me epidural was working too well... I couldn't feel a thing, didn't know if I was even pushing or not.baby wasn't budging. After 30 minutes they realized baby was sunny side up. They left the room and the nurse worked with me to turn her. After some work baby turned. Once my OB came back in it only took two pushes and little Scarlett arrived at 4:32 am, weighing 7 lbs 14.8 oz on October 14 2014. :)

Here is a pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 9
congrats everyone!

sour skittle - i made a facebook group, ill send you a friend request now and add you in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->