• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Toughhgal I am so so sorry, I really cannot imagine what you are going through right now:hugs: Hopefully the sleep study will give you some answers:hugs: x

Just so you know when babies are asleep it's normal for their oxygen levels to drop a bit. My middle girl was in intensive care at 2 weeks with bronchiolitis. The day they got her off cpap I was holding her and the machine started beeping cause her oxygen dropped to high 80's but the nurse explained it was because she was asleep and so relaxed it naturally drops every now and then, but comes back up quickly (which it did) Xxxxx

Just so you know when babies are asleep it's normal for their oxygen levels to drop a bit. My middle girl was in intensive care at 2 weeks with bronchiolitis. The day they got her off cpap I was holding her and the machine started beeping cause her oxygen dropped to high 80's but the nurse explained it was because she was asleep and so relaxed it naturally drops every now and then, but comes back up quickly (which it did) Xxxxx

Still so terrifying isnt it!? Every little movement she makes right now startles me. And I definitely see her in another light if you get what I am saying. Thanks for telling me!! :hugs:

I know what you mean. Isabelle's had a bit of a virus last few days and really mucousy. After my last one every cough or breathing change your on edge, cause you know what sort of stuff can happen :-( especially if you witnessed her having a seizure any sudden movement is gonna worry you even more :-( hugs. X

She was discharged Sunday and diagnosed with GERD. I am glad it was nothing else, but the fact it made her stop breathing has me still on edge. She also has random moments where she acts like she is choking. Sleeping has been hard for me. Thanks for all the shared experiences and kind words ladies!!!

That must be very stressful. Hope things settle down and you can get some rest without worrying too much.

Toughgal, I'm glad you're all at home now! I can't imagine how scary that all was for you. I'm praying you all adjust to the new diagnosis and however it is being treated so that you can all get some peaceful rest very soon!

glad you are both home safe and well toughgal. Sounds like youve had a rough few weeks :hugs: x

How is everyone elses babies? Hopefully all is well! :D

We are great! : ) Last night was the best night of sleeping so far. He has been pretty good, but last night he slept 5 hours straight after we put him down. Then he woke up, ate for 10 minutes, and then slept for another 3 hours straight.

I can't believe he will be 6 weeks on Saturday!

We are great! : ) Last night was the best night of sleeping so far. He has been pretty good, but last night he slept 5 hours straight after we put him down. Then he woke up, ate for 10 minutes, and then slept for another 3 hours straight.

Oh my! I can only imagine :haha:

LO slept from 10 something till about 2 something setting a record :happydance: but also causing me to panic! Lol

she just has too much wind/reflux to be settled for too long!

Oh my! I can only imagine :haha:

LO slept from 10 something till about 2 something setting a record :happydance: but also causing me to panic! Lol

she just has too much wind/reflux to be settled for too long!

oh I bet!! Lol with our oldest son, the first time he slept through the night, DH and I both woke up in a complete panic thinking something was wrong! It is so nerve-wracking, even with no other issues!

Soblessed- awh, so terrifying being a mum sometimes!!

Lauraemily- I did that when she first came home! But my alarm on my phone never goes off anymore. I'm pretty much on edge a lot anyway lol

And I swear, we develop super-sonic mommy hearing. My husband can sleep through anything. But if baby even sniffs wrong, I shoot straight up out of bed to check on him lol.

Lol definitely! If she makes a grunt, I'm there. We need our own capes.

My baby boy is 10 1/2 weeks old. Went for his 2 month check up and shots today because he was sick with an ear infection when it was due. He weighs 15lbs and 3oz for the 96th percentile and is 24 1-2 inches long for the 87th percentile. My big chubby bubby as we call him. Shots were terrible of course and he's slept most of the day. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Looking forward to Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->