*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Tough--What a cutie pie.

Parker has his 3 month check up this Friday, 6 days short of actually being 3 months. Maybe I should start scheduling them for after he's already hit the month marks.

I struggled with pregnancy at the end, had a terrible postlabour with all sorts of complications, my twins were (still are ) colicky, I was depressed and run down and struggled so I can't believe I am already broody, madness!

My baby has so many issues it will be a while before I even Consider!

Thinking of you toughgal!!

Calm-I love that you have baby fever already :D

Oooh toughhgal she is gorgeous!

Logan was 3 months old yesterday, colic is almost gone but still suffering from reflux a little. We also had jabs on Monday and also started teething so these past few days have been awful :(

I am not broody at all, I need to hibernate for a few years till we think about another baby:haha:
Hope you are all well:flower:

How much do your 3 month olds weigh? I'm breast feeding, no formula and my guy weighs 16 pounds!

How much do your 3 month olds weigh? I'm breast feeding, no formula and my guy weighs 16 pounds!

I'm not sure how much she weighs now but at her 2 month check up she weighed 13 lbs. She doesn't have a 3 month check up but her 4 month one is at the end of this month. I'm really curious to see how much she weighs!

Can't believe October babies are 3
Months or almost 3 months now! Haha I can't believe some of you are broody already! So good to hear the babies are doing well and are so adorable!
I'm 34 weeks now. Just waiting for my sweet baby boy to arrive! I can't wait and feel like this pregnancy has flown by!

Lol Parker is a skinny mini. He weighs 11lbs 9oz. and is 24 inches long. He turns 3 months the 15th.

Isabelle was three months the day after Xmas. She's about 16 lbs now, more than double birth weight! She's also ebf on demand.

Jmandrews, I can't believe you're 34 weeks already! Good luck with your little baby boy :)!

Weighed Isabelle last week (when she was 3 month) and was 11lb 6. My babies are all petite, skinny mini, slow gainers lol, she's the smallest of the three (so much for subsequent babies getting bigger theory!). All Breast fed.

Weighed Isabelle last week (when she was 3 month) and was 11lb 6. My babies are all petite, skinny mini, slow gainers lol, she's the smallest of the three (so much for subsequent babies getting bigger theory!). All Breast fed.
Mine too but Paige is growing on the 2nd percentile and her brother is on the 0.4th.

Mine too but Paige is growing on the 2nd percentile and her brother is on the 0.4th.

Awwwww tiny!! Mine usually go down to between 9&25 gradually from wherever they started. Middle one was 9lb at birth but didn't couple her birth weight till just after her first birthday lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->