October Bumps

Today's update.... feeling a lot like all you other ladies... I was at a "tight 2" before sweep and after sweep I was a "loose 2". I have been having a lot of non painful contractions. I bounced on my ball for am hour or so and OH MY GOODNESS the lightening crotch afterwards has been awful... so that's good news right? Tomorrow is D Day so we shall see :)

Paris - I don't think being engaged makes all that much difference for a second timer. A lot of babies don't engage until during labour. Equally first time around my son started to engage at 31wks. I didn't deliver him until 39!!

Feeling really discouraged today. I've woken up to nothing. :(

Hi ladies I don't usually post very much, I'm Rachel and due 27th with my second little boy :)

Woke up this morning with period like cramps in my left side. I'm so much more nervous this time, I think it's the knowing that once it's starts that's pretty much it til the end, I was begging for a break last time haha x

Notnic, im right there with you! Its my due date tomorrow and absolutely zero signs of anything! Baby felt quite low a couple days ago but it seems she has decided to squeeze herself at the top of my bump again haha.
Im not really fussed as both girls were so late, but im still really hopingkto go myself!

Managed to bounce on the ball for 10mins with DS who bounced on it with me :) Lost a huge chunk of plug. Had a break and got back on it. Now I have a bit of period pain cramps - probably from the shock of exercise!! I really wanted to be on my way by now. We are spending the day at my parents and really don't want to be in labour there with everyone around me :( Was hoping I'd have something this morning and can stay put.

I'm getting my bouncy ball today.. can't wait to get on it!

I've had a ball this whole time but never once used it... What exactly does bouncing on a ball do? I just might try it! Getting impatient and it's not even my due date yet. Lol

It helps get the baby into position! :thumbup:

Hi ladies I don't usually post very much, I'm Rachel and due 27th with my second little boy :)

Woke up this morning with period like cramps in my left side. I'm so much more nervous this time, I think it's the knowing that once it's starts that's pretty much it til the end, I was begging for a break last time haha x

Hi Rachel! I am due with my second little boy too :)

I feel the same way. Hoping I don't get super nervous when contractions start because it brings me back to my last labour :wacko:

Oh my God, this baby is kicking the crap out of me! And it feels like she's doing a dance on my cervix! NOT FUN!

Great sign AK. That's what this lo does too. I have a feeling that you and Emzy are most likely now to go. You've both been suffering a whilr now!

Very quiet thread. Hope that means lots of babies! :)

No baby for me yet. I had contractions all day but they never amounted to much and everything has calmed down now. Going to the MW in the morning

Hi ladies...my original dd is nov 6. But will be induced oct30 if baby doesnt show up sooner.

No baby here yet! Officially overdue for the third time, clearly its just too comfy in there!

Currently in the hospital. Letting cervadil work its magic. Apparently I've been contracting but never felt it. Plus they are way too far apart. Hoping to have baby tomorrow!!:happydance:

Yay Kern that's great news! Good luck :flower:

Good luck Kern. Hope you're progressing well.

I still have a yucky cold, but the cold sore has gone. Yay! I don't feel sick, but I'm very gunky - snotty nose and catarrh-y

Well nothing much to report here!
I have been having a fair few pressure pains down below and today I've been feeling some sharp stabby pains on my cervix, I take it that's little one's head pressing down? Hopefully it's having an effect!

Kern, hope everything goes great and you have baby in your arms very soon!

Notnic, ugh, having a cold so close to your due date can't be fun. Really hope it clears up for you very soon (and before you go into labour).

No signs here! I was officially in labour with my son at this gestation but this little one seems far too comfortable. Despite my doctor saying I would go at 39 weeks I am starting to wonder....guess labour can sneak up at any time though, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->