October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I've been taking a break from charting bc I have irregular cycles and it just gets frustrating. But I decided to temp this cycle and ff is actually saying I o'd! So if it keeps saying the same thing I'm gonna try to hold of testing till like October 10th.

Ok so I was telling sister in law this morning that I've had pains in both my ovaries today and worried that I've double ovulated.. She's one of a select few that know we're ttc. she told me that my 4 year old niece said to her yesterday that "my auntie Flibberty is going to have two babies. She's going to have twins." Harmless kids talk right? She also said to me the other day that I was getting a baby. And then today when I got her from school she said again that I was going to have a baby and she can't wait to play with her twin baby cousins. She obviously doesn't know we're ttc lol

I hope she's right! And although twins would be scary, I'd be grateful for anything I got given :)

Hello! Can I join for late in Oct? I'm on CD1 so I won't be testing until around about 26th. Month number twoooo.

I took another opk today and it looked positive!? I'm confused? Have a look the bottom one I from today with very diluted pee. The top two are my positives and the other ones are yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
Why does it keep rotating my pics!! Ok left is the positive and right is today's one.

It's possible to get positives for multiple days. Last month I had two or three days of positives.

You could have just missed the surge for that day. You don't take OPKs just once a day or with just the FMU. Some women have their surge in the afternoon, some in the morning, some late at night. I generally see my darker OPKs between 6pm and 3am on my OV day

I've been taking two a day should I increase it? I didn't bother today as yesterday's were negative, but the other two days were positive. I have out some tests in the bin.

I'd try maybe every 3 hours if you don't know when your surge is. I do mine every 4 hours until CD17 then I start doing every 1 - 2 hours.

But that's also up to you. I have the cheap Wondfo dip sticks so I have a bunch of them for a cheap price and that's why I do it like that.

Thanks :) I'll try increasing it :) I haven't had a period in 3 months as only just came off the pill.

I do two a day until I think ov day is getting close then I do three a day.

I'm crocheting a blanket and my wrist is really hurting :( I have been doing this for days now trying to fill the time before the tww starts. It turned out to be very baby-ish... maybe I will keep it for my twins lol

Hey Flibberty! You should ask your niece what she thinks you are going to have!

She said two boys yesterday but today said a girl and a boy

I'm one of the few people I know who would really love to have twins! I love the idea of having kids the same age and getting it over with in one go! I wouldn't ever what more than two at a time though..

My auntie had twins after having one girl and she always said it was easier having two as they keep each other entertained. Like I said I would be grateful for whatever I was given :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->