October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

So I did my extra OPK... Is it positive yet?! (ignore the messy tape everywhere hah)

Attachments

• 20130924_182319.jpg
    20130924_182319.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 26
I would say it looks Verrrrrrrrrry close!! Like maybe in a few hours! Definitely close!:thumbup:

It looks almost positive..... I say wait a few hours and test again? (last month i got my super strong positives at like.... 12am - 3am..

I'll be well asleep by then lol been up since 6:30 and will be up that early again tomorrow :( I'll do another before bed and with fmu :)

Looks positive to me :) but then I've only been doing this for a lil while. Good luck :)

Eee ac I'll be due to test around the same time as you :)

Looks great Flibberty I would say your close if not positive already :) good luck hun.
I was just reading bed time story to DD and she was leaning against me and my chest and I must say they seem a bit tender left side more so, not thinking anything off it (or trying not too!) promised I wouldn't symptom spot :-(
4DPO come on test day :)

good luck ladies x

I am 4dpo today and honestly not feeling very good about this cycle. I was using cheap ov tests and was going to us clear blue digital when the line got darker and I never had a second line. I took a clear blue digital on a whim at 4 pm and got a positive. The donor and I inseminated twice once that night and once the next morning but when I tested again it was negative. So I caught the end but I'm not feeling hopefull. On a plus note I'm excited that I have ordered a clear blue fertility monitor and it will be here on the 25th, so I will have something more reliable

Flibberty - I agree with the other ladies - almost almost there! Defo test in a few hours...mine was a bit darker than that - I'm not sure if it differs between different people?

As it stands I am 4/5dpo and feeling a bit rubbish about it....not sure if we caught eggy....we'll see!

Yeah Flib!!! We can POAS together! (well not together haha). Get baby dancing! https://savannahchannel.com/go/data/geditor/1102/dance_baby_dance.gif

Already did it once today! But I'm sure we can squeeze another one in seeing as it's ov time.

I did another OPK and it's really feint. Although my pee was so diluted it was like water :/ so I've restricted fluid intake and will hold until bedtime and re-test.

Ee I've never had a positive OPK before unless I was pregnant lol they don't generally work for me as I always have a medium darkness second line (see previous OPKs on that pic) that test got darker once it had dried more so no idea what to think. I'll just do the dance again tonight and see what my temp does in the morning.

Exciting for me this! It's all new to me! Never temped before ot had positive OPKs lol

I got a positive for 2 days. Post a pic of your new one.

Hey ladies, quick question:
Noticed two small streaks of blood when I wiped this afternoon, but nothing noticed afterwards. Wondering if this could be possibly implantation bleeding? Anyone else ever experience this at 5DPO? I've felt a bit flushed/warm in the cheeks this afternoon/evening as well. Not sure if it's an impending cold or something else.

Another flashing smiley! I'm at my parents until my dad gets off work because my hubby is working late and we only have one car, so I'm waiting until later to take the dip test. Good luck flibberty

Noticed two small streaks of blood when I wiped this afternoon, but nothing noticed afterwards. Wondering if this could be possibly implantation bleeding? Anyone else ever experience this at 5DPO? I've felt a bit flushed/warm in the cheeks this afternoon/evening as well. Not sure if it's an impending cold or something else.

Im about 5dpo too and i haven't had any spotting (never have with any pregnancy though) but i am def feeling a left ache for the last two hours and shay pains near left ovary from time to time. I have heard lots about IB and that could be what's going on!!:happydance:
Also, can be a good sign that you are feeling under the weather too.

Feel free to add me for Oct 1st, I may be trying to test too soon at that point (8dpo) but it can't hurt. Doc said she wants to know as soon as I get that BFP to get me in ASAP. Hopefully this will be our month. Looking for my miracle after MC.

Im about 5dpo too and i haven't had any spotting (never have with any pregnancy though) but i am def feeling a left ache for the last two hours and shay pains near left ovary from time to time. I have heard lots about IB and that could be what's going on!!:happydance:

i'm 5dpo too, but no spotting or cramping. However at 3 dpo I had tons of cramping and as of yesterday at 4 dpo I started with this headache that hasn't gone away (this happened to me this time last year when I got pregnant.. had a headache for 3 days straight and then 2 days later bfp) I know its extremely early, but if I repeat that pattern then i'd be 8 or 9 dpo by the time I got a positive which isn't unlikely.. I'm praying its good news for all of us :)

Looks like AF showed up today. Please add me for testing on October 25th. After the month I've had I think I'm going to wait until AF is due to arrive next month before testing. I had a faint BFP on Sunday, but ended up in urgent care tonight as my spotting turned to heavy bleeding. They don't believe it was a chemical, but possibly a cyst on my ovaries that popped. Apparently this is quite normal. On to October.

i'm 5dpo too, but no spotting or cramping. However at 3 dpo I had tons of cramping and as of yesterday at 4 dpo I started with this headache that hasn't gone away (this happened to me this time last year when I got pregnant.. had a headache for 3 days straight and then 2 days later bfp) I know its extremely early, but if I repeat that pattern then i'd be 8 or 9 dpo by the time I got a positive which isn't unlikely.. I'm praying its good news for all of us :)

Thanks ladies....I was feeling very tired late afternoon/early evening. Slight headache still. Don't feel so flushed anymore. I am HOPING that it is not a cold, lol. OH had one last week (just a sore throat), and always refrains from kissing me when he's sick, lol.
My fingers are crossed for this month. I hope this is our month.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to you ladies as well xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->