• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I am too! Af will be due anywhere between September 30th and October 7th. I'll change my date once o is confirmed :)

I gag when I smell bleach bleh... Im pooped. Just plain tired. Is it normal to cramp a few days after ovulating?
Completely normal :) I cramped from O up until AF arrived.

:hi: Flibberty! Found you :) I think AF will be due on the 8th October but will update as soon as O is confirmed by FF! :)

Well I hope she stays far away from me this time. :af: :af: :af: I hear its normal to cramp after O. Im hopin and prayin this one snuggles in good and sticks.

Good Morning Flibberty.. Im going to send postive vibes and baby dust in your post today. Im feeling hopeful that af had better stay away :haha:

Heres to our soon to be bfps Ladies

She is gone now so let the bding commence! OH keeps asking to try out the concieve + but obviously couldn't as af was here. I'm sure he is more excited than me to ttc ha

:haha: That must be the magic stuff.. Lol. Is it the same as preseed. That stuff was messy.. Eww..

Started our monthly BDing last night. OH actually initiated this time, lol.
Really hoping this is our month. I'm tired of seeing everyone post on Facebook that they are pregnant, a tinge of jealousy every time I see the posts. I always wonder if it took as long for them as it is taking for me. I just want to be one of the ones that gets to post the annoying "We're pregnant post" for all to see, lol.

AF should have been and gone but nothing and no BFP (just a BFN). Really hoping my body just goes back to normal and I have a chance this month :(

Feeling down :(

:haha: That must be the magic stuff.. Lol. Is it the same as preseed. That stuff was messy.. Eww..

It's like preseed but I've read better reviews on it. Apparently has something in it that helps the sperm. Idk lol I'll try anything if it helps me be a mummy!

It's like preseed but I've read better reviews on it. Apparently has something in it that helps the sperm. Idk lol I'll try anything if it helps me be a mummy!

This might be a stupid question, but I don't know anything about either of the products...can someone inform me? It sounds like I should be using it!! :winkwink:

THANKS!

Basically its a fertility friendly lubricant. Most lubricants will slow sperm down and they die before they can get to the egg. Pressed and conceive plus mimic your fertile CM and provide good fluid for his swimmers to get to your cervix and therefore to your eggy!

I think it will be good for me as I've taken clomid and that can make me really dry. So I'm giving it a go!

You will find pros and cons for both. but cpnceive has something magical in it haha magnesium and calcium or something. It's also a lot cheaper where I am so I thought i would try that one first hah

Preseed turns sticky :haha: but it works. Im not sure if we caught the eggy. Im hopin the pillow under the butt and legs up helped hehe

Pillow under the bum worked for me! Also fed OH zinc supplements. It made his *ahem* (tmi) stuff a bit like thicker? Was easier to keep in if that makes sense lol

And that was a clomid cycle. So I'm hopeful for this time!

Ohhh fingers and everything crossed for you.. I really hope you get pregnant.. We can be bump buddies Yay!!
My bf definately needed those zinc vits :haha: Im praying its going to work for me. He would crack up laughing. I had legs up watching TV. :winkwink:

At this point, I'm willing to try almost anything! Thanks for the tips ladies! :winkwink:

Hi all,
I need some help. I'm 2days late, spotted yesterday (brown) only when wiping and no cramps. This morning i started to see dark red, no cramping earlier but now slight cramps .Should i worry? am I out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->