• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Hi all,
I need some help. I'm 2days late, spotted yesterday (brown) only when wiping and no cramps. This morning i started to see dark red, no cramping earlier but now slight cramps .Should i worry? am I out?

Sounds to me like it might just be AF showing up a few days late... :shrug:

Sounds to me like it might just be AF showing up a few days late... :shrug:[/QUOTE]

:cry::cry::cry: Thank you.

Lol. The crazy things we do to become preggo haha

I know haha also same for oh laughing about legs. Although he is a very good boy when we're bding while ttc, he stops and gets the pillows ready for me haha he is a good egg :) then he goes and does boy things (xbox, pc etc) while I lay with my legs up watching the tv lol

Arrrgh hot flash! I feel like I'm on fire :(

I know haha also same for oh laughing about legs. Although he is a very good boy when we're bding while ttc, he stops and gets the pillows ready for me haha he is a good egg :) then he goes and does boy things (xbox, pc etc) while I lay with my legs up watching the tv lol

Arrrgh hot flash! I feel like I'm on fire :(

My DH does the same thing! And I love that he does, because it really shows me that he wants a baby just as bad as I do! <3

That's why I like it too hopeful :) Makes me see that he does want it too :)

He already has a daughter but doesn't really get chance to be a proper dad iykwim? When we have her, he is a great daddy but we only get her one night a week. I want to give him the chance to be a proper full time daddy. I would have his daughter tomorrow if I could, she is amazing <3

Sorry about AF Latoya. You're welcome to join the list of us lovely lot testing in October!

You gotta love em when they do the deed and go about their business He has two children of his own, this will be my 1st. He wants sooo bad to give me a baby he can't see straight I hope I don't let him down he wanted so bad he can't see straight I hope I don't let him down. Ugg talk about pressure...

Keeps him out of my way for a bit haha tonight he has cooked my dinner! I of course had to talk him through it but he did it all on his own and it was tasty and I'm still alive! All while I went and had a soak in the bath :)

I think he's after something.. what he doesn't realise is its a necessity and for the next couple of weeks he won't have to try haha

:haha: Your too much.. Mine has been waiting on me hand and foot and Ive been a moody cow.. Poor guy. He gets his way too though.. Im not talking to him right now. Im not sure anymore if I even want to be with him. Its the hormones.. :haha:

Just in case Sept doesn't work out for me put me down for the 13th :)

Exactly!! Hubby seems desperate to convince me this isn't our month lol

Aww poor thing.. I hope you get it.. Im desperately clinging myself. Its still early on though. Im not due for the hag till the 20th :haha: Is a butt cramp a sign.. Lol. Ive had nothing butt that haha

Put me down for October 9th.. October 2nd will be my two year anniversary, so a bfp would be the best gift ever!!

Okay guys, for the past 4 hrs absolutely nothing. no cramps, nothing. Is this all in my head? i'm afraid to test

Don"t be scared. Your going to get your bfp.. I hear women cramp the whole time even all way thru there pregnancy. Its normal to be nervous. Its a huge life change. It will be my 1st. Im going to freak out, panic then think about the lil baby inside my tummy and Im going to give birth to. Its a gift an amazing gift that you will watch change, grow and become an adult.. Its a wonderful journy..

Fxd yiu get your bfp. Were all here for ya hun :)

New ladies, you're in :)

I must drag myself away from BnB and go shopping. Eurgh. OH decided to invite friends over for dinner which of course means I have to cook. I wouldn't care if I had notice but he told me last night. Hmph. I am not amused!

Please list me down for October 11th :)

Good luck, ladies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"