October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Had some sharp pains today on my upper right side in the afternoon. AF is due tomorrow, usually get spotting the day before, but had nothing all day .... until I just got home, and had some red when wiping. Don't think it's a good sign :(

Your chart looks really good.. Does your temp drop slowly or straight away usually?

Your chart looks really good.. Does your temp drop slowly or straight away usually?

Had another temp drop this morning, now sitting at 36.54.

Last month, three days before AF arrived, temps were at 36.61, 36.80 (temp taken later), and 36.61. The month before that, three days before AF arrived, temps were at 36.44, 36.61, 36.35.

It almost seems like they light to spike for one day, and then gradually go down after that. I did notice that this months temps seemed to be a tad higher than last months. Have seen no spotting this morning as of yet, but woke up with a nasty headache!

ooh could be a symptom! I shall await an update!

Just went to the bathroom before my lunch break, brownish/red mixed with CM when I wiped ... AF will probably show her ugly face tomorrow :( What a great way to spend Halloween !

ooh could be a symptom! I shall await an update!

Just went to the bathroom before my lunch break, brownish/red mixed with CM when I wiped ... AF will probably show her ugly face tomorrow :( What a great way to spend Halloween !

Sorry hun. I felt the same way when I started noticing brown cm. I hope we both get lucky in November <3

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!! HSG and SA on Friday :D The Doctor said he found DH's previous SA from back in June, but I've had him on FertilAid and MotilityBoost since Mid August/Early September so me and DH still wanna do the SA so we can see if his seminal fluid viscosity has changed :D

Well ladies, October is officially over. Congrats to all the bfps and baby dust next for next cycle to the others :)

Thank you all for being here this month, I think you've kept me sane!

I'm out AF finally arrived 8days later yesterday. Roll on November and my next cycle. Congrats to everyone who got their :BFP: and good luck to everyone moving into the next cycle xxx

I have started heavy bleeding today (10 weeks+1 day). I am devastated. In some pain and having a scan tomorrow morning :( x

I have started heavy bleeding today (10 weeks+1 day). I am devastated. In some pain and having a scan tomorrow morning :( x

i hope everything is ok!!
many women say they have blood during their pregnancy and the ultrasound shows everything is fine
however maybe you got tired doing work or something?do you remember if thats what happened?you must rest now !

Thank you. I had a scan this morning and baby was happily wiggling around! I have a 6x7cm sub chorionic bleed and am likely to bleed again. This time I will be seen straight away at the hospital as I lost a lot of blood yesterday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again as it was terrifying, I would never have thought a baby could survive that!
I was also told I am 3 days further along than I thought x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->