October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Ive had to stay off here because i symptom spotted wayyyyy too much last month. But im sooooo happy to say that im 8dpo and have a definite line this morning on FRER!! I am having the hardest time not telling my fiance today! I need the perfect way to do it!he is going to be over the moon! I have four daughters, but this will be his only child. I am beyond crazy excited. Took 5 months. Don't give up ladies!! It just has to be the right time!i will try to post a pic!

Tested again this morning at 12DPO, still :bfn:

Still spotting. And my temp went down yesterday but shot right back up today, so I'm not sure what to think about it.

I'm thinking if I dont get a BFP by 15DPO or 16DPO, then I'll probably have to consider this spotting I have been doing as a period. (because obv I'm not gonna see AF if this is actually my period and not IB)

Anyway, if this isn't my month then it's fine. :) Only my first month trying and only my first month without BC.

Took an opk today and got a pretty hefty line. I know it isn't positive, but I think it will be soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
Sofa, I am thrilled for you....congratulations and enjoy telling your other half :)
Your bound to be 'scared shitless' LOL take it easy and praying for this little bean :)

I am still in limbo. going on 31dpo and cd46 ithink. longest cycle ever. no af symptoms at all. oh and I found. out my sil is preggers with number3. sighs

my pets are acting weird. my cat will no longer lay by my head she has to be on my stomach. my dog will stand by me and growl at anyone who tries to get close even dh and he's really clingy

I got my BFP yesterday :) will post pix later. .wishing you all bfp and lots of baby dust

Congrats jeslynn!
So did i!BFP from yesterday showed up so much darker this morning!
Sending baby dust to all of you deserving women!!:baby:

Arrrrghhh so many updates!!!!!! sorry I have been MIA, I have been working many night shifts :( Got a couple of days off now though :)

Congrats to the new BFPs!!

AFM - FINALLY stopped spotting yesterday after 10 days. And my CM has gone watery so I think my body is trying to sort it's shit out ready to ovulate woo!

I got my BFP yesterday :) will post pix later. .wishing you all bfp and lots of baby dust

So i took my first test yesterday morning and followed thru out the day. the test on the bottom right just for fun is a ovulation test..:test::test::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance:

Attachments

• 20131028_072058_opt.jpg
    20131028_072058_opt.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 20
Im out ladies! Just got AF after 5 days of spotting. On to November!!

I am totally okay with this though. :) This was only my first cycle trying so I wasn't expecting to get a BFP, I was just hoping I would be lucky enough to see one lol.

On a positive note though, I have been on BC for 11 years so I wasnt even sure if I was gonna see AF any time soon. I haven't even seen a full blown one in 5 years. So, the fact she came back after only 1 month off BC is really great news. :)

Hey Bee here is a thread for November :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2024423-hoping-november-44-testers-so-far.html

Can't believe October is almost over! Where has it gone?! What a rollercoaster it has been for us all

Congrats to all the new positives. Sorry to those that got AF. Sofa queen sent the link for November, hope to see you there.

Afm: just started talking to my sister again because apparently I'm not being fair to her. Haven't ovulated yet, but it's close I think. Hoping to get a sticky positive this month after miscarrying a few weeks ago. I'm on the fence about when to test because on one hand I want to know as soon as possible, but at the same time I don't want to find out only to miscarry again.

Congrats to all the new positives. Sorry to those that got AF. Sofa queen sent the link for November, hope to see you there.

Afm: just started talking to my sister again because apparently I'm not being fair to her. Haven't ovulated yet, but it's close I think. Hoping to get a sticky positive this month after miscarrying a few weeks ago. I'm on the fence about when to test because on one hand I want to know as soon as possible, but at the same time I don't want to find out only to miscarry again.

Don't worry. You will be preggo again very soon and this time it will be sticky. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->