October IUI Buddies

Sooooo beta came back this morning - BFN :(

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm likely in the same boat, testing on Monday.

Do you have a plan for next steps?

How do you embed your chart on your signature?

I did it months ago. What I remember is that there's a function on FertilityFriend that will produce the thumbnail text for you. Then, you copy and paste that into your signature.

It will look something like this:
url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/yourcode] img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/yourcode/thumb.png[/img][/url]

Sooooo beta came back this morning - BFN :(

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm likely in the same boat, testing on Monday.

Do you have a plan for next steps?

Thanks and I really hope you have better results this time.

My plan is to take one cycle off then try injectables next time.

Sounds good. Injectables should make more mature eggs!

I might just jump into another IUI cycle next month, assuming I don't have a miracle in the next few days. However, I'm having discomfort and some pain around my right ovary, so I might have a big cyst. We'll see.

Hey ladis what do you think...
did the trigger on Monday and had my IUI yesterday but I am having a lot of EWCM today? I don't have any ov pain today whereas I had the pain for the past 3 days. Even though I was monitored I'm so nervous that I haven't ov yet... Help!

Hi mrsjenny - even if you ovulate today, it's good that the sperm are already in place, waiting. They can survive inside the body for a couple of days, so hang in there. It's actually better that you did the IUI before you ov, instead of afterwards. GL!

Mrs T - sorry for the bfn hun....that is so upsetting....huge hug!

Damie - you are right...pray pray pray for those bfps....

Mrsw - I believe they usually like to see your follies around 18mm...but if you are not triggering and had a natural surge then that is probably why he went ahead with the IUI.

JM - I ov on my own and my dr still makes me take the trigger...even when I did timed bd. I would get a surge and she woudl tell me to take it anyway as it only helps things along. I would maybe ask about doing injectibles and a trigger next cycle.....which will give you more follies which means more targets and timing can be more accurate with the trigger.

Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test and those waiting to ov!

Afm - I started my femara last night....I have an appt on cd 8 for an ultrasound and some bloodwork and that is also the day i start my gonal F.

@ First Try - no but I just remembered somebody told me a couple of weeks ago that I test on their birthday and I thought it was you. Lol

mrsT: I am so sorry for your BFN. Good luck in December.

JMhansen: I would want to claw your friends eyes out at well. Props to you. Temp rise sounds good! I hope you get your BFP!

Firsttry: I hope you don’t have a cyst! Feel better soon. There is nothing wrong with doing another IUI next cycle if you don’t get your BFP this cycle. DH and I plan to do three in a row then take a break for the holidays if we don’t get a miracle.

AFM: Still not a positive OPK, but that is to be expected. I have my follicle check on Monday and hopefully my Ultrasound on Wednesday. Here is to a relaxing weekend!

Mrs T : I am so sorry to hear abt it being a bfn. Injectibles i have heard have agreat success rate.. and from ur bfp last month.. at least you know that you can fall pregnant :)

good luck with next cycle..

Mrsw - I believe they usually like to see your follies around 18mm...but if you are not triggering and had a natural surge then that is probably why he went ahead with the IUI.

JM - I ov on my own and my dr still makes me take the trigger...even when I did timed bd. I would get a surge and she woudl tell me to take it anyway as it only helps things along. I would maybe ask about doing injectibles and a trigger next cycle.....which will give you more follies which means more targets and timing can be more accurate with the trigger.

Afm - I started my femara last night....I have an appt on cd 8 for an ultrasound and some bloodwork and that is also the day i start my gonal F.

I know I should have asked how big the good one was...but he said I had two so I immediately thought twins!! which is what I am hoping for... but he said that the chance that egg will produce anything is less than %5 so I was kinda bummed.I will be happy with one though!
He did say that the other egg was very good so I am assuming it was the right size! Which is wonderful, but before he left he said "Don't get your hopes up usually it takes four tries" :(
so.... I am not hoping, but praying really hard!
I am taking femara but we are not and have not talked about anything else such as trigger shots....He just did my Ultra sound and checked the size and basted me!
Quick update: I had surgery a month ago for my stage two endometiosis... My egg is not big enough without the help of meds and he said my mucus is too thick and after my PC test he found NO sperms at all :( so those are the problems I have ttc

Hey ladis what do you think...
did the trigger on Monday and had my IUI yesterday but I am having a lot of EWCM today? I don't have any ov pain today whereas I had the pain for the past 3 days. Even though I was monitored I'm so nervous that I haven't ov yet... Help!

Hi mrsjenny - even if you ovulate today, it's good that the sperm are already in place, waiting. They can survive inside the body for a couple of days, so hang in there. It's actually better that you did the IUI before you ov, instead of afterwards. GL!

Thanks Kbrain that makes me feel so much better!

ttcbaby117 : I hope it was Implantation spotting, but i have Progerstone problems, that i spot all the time. My AF.it usually comes every14 days.. its hard :(. Alsmo my uterous is titled too and posterior?
but I have been able to hold a pregnancy to term. So i think you should be fine :)

KarenH : How are you going. Have you had ur IUI yet?

jmHansen11 : I had cramping alot with my last pregnancy..especially at 8dpo onwards!12/13DPO is still early too. Hang in there. Wow.. i would have been so frustrated at ur friend too

mrsjennyg : Its quite normal for ewcm qfter IUI. I experienced that too, both times. How are you feeling

mrswemyss : They usually measure the follicle size, What size where they when they triggerd you. Did you have a trigger shot? They also give a boost to the growth

Maksmama : i know how you feel. I am 8dpiui today and totally cramping. I feel as if AF is here, without the bleeding. I am also taking pregnyl shots, so i am putting it down to that

FirstTry : I hope its not a cyst..did your doctor mention any cysts during ur u/sound. How many DPO are you?

I know I should have asked how big the good one was...but he said I had two so I immediately thought twins!! which is what I am hoping for... but he said that the chance that egg will produce anything is less than %5 so I was kinda bummed.I will be happy with one though!
He did say that the other egg was very good so I am assuming it was the right size! Which is wonderful, but before he left he said "Don't get your hopes up usually it takes four tries" :(
so.... I am not hoping, but praying really hard!
I am taking femara but we are not and have not talked about anything else such as trigger shots....He just did my Ultra sound and checked the size and basted me!
Quick update: I had surgery a month ago for my stage two endometiosis... My egg is not big enough without the help of meds and he said my mucus is too thick and after my PC test he found NO sperms at all :( so those are the problems I have ttc

Dont be disheartned hun :) stay positive. My nurse who performed my IUI said "IUI's are not successful at all". Why ony earth would she tell me that? Then i told her, that my first IUI was a success..and she was surprised GRRR.

Good luck, how is the TWW going for u

AFM : i am 8dpiui today. I dont know what i am feeling, am i feeling the effects of the Pregnyl i took last night? Or TWW symptoms?

Feeling very heavy chested and sore boobs (i dont ever get throbbing boob pains)
AF Cramps for the last 3 days, Non stop. It feels like ful on AF pains, without the bleeding
I also feel very "tangled" and "knotted" near the ovary area...which spasms through out the whole uterine area.

Had my Progesterone check yesterday, they said its all good (phew, because i am normally have very low prgestorone levels, which makes it hard to sustain a pregnancy)

AFM : i am 8dpiui today. I dont know what i am feeling, am i feeling the effects of the Pregnyl i took last night? Or TWW symptoms?

Feeling very heavy chested and sore boobs (i dont ever get throbbing boob pains)
AF Cramps for the last 3 days, Non stop. It feels like ful on AF pains, without the bleeding
I also feel very "tangled" and "knotted" near the ovary area...which spasms through out the whole uterine area.

Had my Progesterone check yesterday, they said its all good (phew, because i am normally have very low prgestorone levels, which makes it hard to sustain a pregnancy)

This TWW is so frustrating! I totally understand how you feel, it's so hard to not symptom spot when you just don't know what's going on and you really just want it do much... hang in there!

Oh! I hope this is all VERY meaningful!! You'll know soon!!

Well, I have GREAT news!! I went in for my 2nd follicle check, and I have THREE big follicles!! :happydance: Two on the left side, one at 15mm and one at 17mm; and one on the right at 15mm. The plan: They want the follicles a wee bit bigger, so I'm going back Monday for one more follicle check. Everything should look good by then, and if so, we'll do the IUI on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->