October IUI Buddies

hi everyone, im new to this! I'm 9 days post IUI and sooooo impatient during this 2ww. My pregnancy test is thursday! I woke up to horrible cramps last night, anyone else had that? Im scared it was a bad sign.

im also taking crinone, 9 days post iui and my boobs are killlllllllllllling me!!!!!

hi everyone, im new to this! I'm 9 days post IUI and sooooo impatient during this 2ww. My pregnancy test is thursday! I woke up to horrible cramps last night, anyone else had that? Im scared it was a bad sign.

I have no idea if that's a sign at all, but sending you luck and :dust:!!

I'm in shock, friends! I took a dollar tree test which gave me a :BFP: and then a clear blue digital :bfp: ... I go today for bloodwork, and get results tomorrow. I am totally and utterly amazed right now. Keeping my fingers crossed for the bloodwork.

Hi ladies! I am 7dpiui and having strong cramps. The left side of my uterus also hurts, it feels like there's so much pressure there. I hope it's not a cyst :( . Anyone else having the same symptom? It's really annoying today, especially because I'm at work. I may just close my door and lay down on the floor. Lol!

I'm in shock, friends! I took a dollar tree test which gave me a :BFP: and then a clear blue digital :bfp: ... I go today for bloodwork, and get results tomorrow. I am totally and utterly amazed right now. Keeping my fingers crossed for the bloodwork.

That is so amazing! You're giving me some hope. My follicle was only 16.9 when I triggered. Yay! I'm so happy for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations! Jen1019 I pray its permanent, how many dpIUI are you. I am happy for you:dust: :hugs:

LindsayB721: I hope you are preggers. Your plan sounds just like mine. IF this month doesn’t work, we will try one more before Christmas, hopefully with the injectables. Good luck to you!

Zimmy: Sorry you had to take the month off, but congratz on your strength!

Hope1409: The TWW does seem like it takes about 2 years. Good luck with not symptom spotting. I really hope you get your BFP soon.

Damie: Hmm… weird. I had some leg pain past week. However I am mid cycle so I don’t see how it could be related.

Mrsjennyg: I you bd thrusday and IUI was Wednesday and you ovulated Thursday you should be fine! I hope you caught that egg!

Binnybear: Welcome!

Jen1019: Oh my gosh! Yay! Conratz on your BFP! That is so exciting! I hope the bloods come back great and that little bean keeps growing!

Kaimakal: I am sorry you are in pain. I really hope it isn’t a cyst. I don’t know what that means though. I hope you feel better soon.

AFM: I have my follicle check in 3 hours. I really hope I have more than one. Yesterday while sitting in church all of a sudden I thought I felt myself ovulating. Then I went home and took an OPK and it was negative. If I did ovulate this month will be a bfn. DH has refused to bd. It hasn’t been a good month.

That is so amazing! You're giving me some hope. My follicle was only 16.9 when I triggered. Yay! I'm so happy for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I was so sure that we were out since we were only at 17, and he thought only the 1 was big enough. I hope you get your BFP, too!

Congratulations! Jen1019 I pray its permanent, how many dpIUI are you. I am happy for you:dust: :hugs:

I'm 16dpiui today, I am hoping that everything is 100% perfect. Really want a sticky bean. :) I call tomorrow am for blood test results at 10 am.

LindsayB721: I hope you are preggers. Your plan sounds just like mine. IF this month doesn’t work, we will try one more before Christmas, hopefully with the injectables. Good luck to you!

Hope1409: The TWW does seem like it takes about 2 years. Good luck with not symptom spotting. I really hope you get your BFP soon.

Damie: Hmm… weird. I had some leg pain past week. However I am mid cycle so I don’t see how it could be related.

Mrsjennyg: I you bd thrusday and IUI was Wednesday and you ovulated Thursday you should be fine! I hope you caught that egg!

Jen1019: Oh my gosh! Yay! Conratz on your BFP! That is so exciting! I hope the bloods come back great and that little bean keeps growing!

Kaimakal: I am sorry you are in pain. I really hope it isn’t a cyst. I don’t know what that means though. I hope you feel better soon.

AFM: I have my follicle check in 3 hours. I really hope I have more than one. Yesterday while sitting in church all of a sudden I thought I felt myself ovulating. Then I went home and took an OPK and it was negative. If I did ovulate this month will be a bfn. DH has refused to bd. It hasn’t been a good month.

I have been there with my DH before. He used to tell me "I'm tired". I get it BUT I am forking out all of this money for the appts and meds, do we want it to be for nothing? I didn't really symptom spot because I was SO sure I was out. Some major cramping around my ovaries, I thought maybe they were overstimulated from the injectables, and I had a cyst. But that has gone away. I had my normal cramps and pains before I spotted the other day, but it's done now. So, hopefully the spotting was normal and not a sign of anything bad!:dohh:

I have been there with my DH before. He used to tell me "I'm tired". I get it BUT I am forking out all of this money for the appts and meds, do we want it to be for nothing? I didn't really symptom spot because I was SO sure I was out. Some major cramping around my ovaries, I thought maybe they were overstimulated from the injectables, and I had a cyst. But that has gone away. I had my normal cramps and pains before I spotted the other day, but it's done now. So, hopefully the spotting was normal and not a sign of anything bad!:dohh:

Spotting can be normal. Everything should be fine.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I was so sure that we were out since we were only at 17, and he thought only the 1 was big enough. I hope you get your BFP, too!

I'm 16dpiui today, I am hoping that everything is 100% perfect. Really want a sticky bean. :) I call tomorrow am for blood test results at 10 am.

I am still dancing for you Jen, I am sooo glad. It well and thanks for sharing the good news. More :BFP:s to come ladies

Congratulations jen....happy and healthy 9 months to ya!!! Now sprinkle some of that baby dust our way, haha :)

My IUI is scheduled for tomorrow morning! I have one follicle at 20mm and one at 22mm! I've had my trigger shot this morning, and my ovulation test strip showed positive ovulation afterward!

My IUI is scheduled for tomorrow morning! I have one follicle at 20mm and one at 22mm! I've had my trigger shot this morning, and my ovulation test strip showed positive ovulation afterward!

Those are good size follicles! Good luck with the IUI tomorrow! Hope you get a BFP!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Had you tested prior to today and gotten a BFN?

Woah they look beautiful. Hope you get the best result and that includes a :BFP: and 9 month of blissful preg. :hug:

Hi ladies! I am 7dpiui and having strong cramps. The left side of my uterus also hurts, it feels like there's so much pressure there. I hope it's not a cyst :( . Anyone else having the same symptom? It's really annoying today, especially because I'm at work. I may just close my door and lay down on the floor. Lol!

Yes, I got a lot of that this month. I was convinced I had a large cyst, but then the discomfort stopped around 12dpiui. I'm 15dpiui now and pretty sure it's a bfn for me. Took blood test this morning, waiting for results.

On the other hand, Jen1019, who just got her BFP and mentioned the same feeling.

Best of luck to you!

Those are great follicles Kat S, how exciting!!! (Just FYI, the ovulation test is actually picking up the HCG from the trigger, and likely not the LH from ovulation - this is b/c the LH and HCG molecules are almost identical on the molecular level. My RE always told me to not waste the ovul. tests after I triggered. The trigger itself is a guarantee that you will ov in the next 36 hours, but you likely won't be able to know when unless you can feel it, since the tests are useless at that point.) GL with your IUI!!!

I just got back from my ultrasounds. I have a 21 follicel on the left and a tripple lining measuring at 11. I trigger tonight and IUI is Wednesday. I am not happy there is only one follicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->