October IUI Buddies

MRSJENNYG~ This is a tough road we're on. It's so frustrating to see others conceive and have babies like it's the easiest thing in the world when month after month we get BFN. :hugs: Good luck on your beta!! I really hope this is the one for you!

I'm at 9dpiui and I don't feel anything concrete. I've peed on a stick a few times to see when my trigger shot was gone. I'm only getting one line now, so it's out of my system. I'm hoping that I'm pregnant, but that the HGC levels are too low to be picked up by my bulk internet pregnancy tests. I usually get sore bbs the week before AF, but I feel nothing yet. I also hope that the cold I got 4 days after my iui is an early symptom. Might mean nothing, though. However, I hadn't gotten a cold in over a year, so I find the timing odd.

Good luck Kat!!!! This could be your month!

I am feeling....nothing!! just odd twinges here and there. I am a bit concerned. My 2nd Beta came back today..at 2070! 19dpiui. I was at 481 level 2 days ago...

Is this weird?

Professor Google told me that beta should double every 24-48 hours in early pregnancy for one baby, faster for multiples. You're doubling every 22 hours, so it's on the border.

So happy for you!!!!

AFM, in on cd8 and have 3 days until u/s and blood to see if we recruited more than the one big follicle on my right ovary. I've been feeling activity in the left ovary for the past day, so I'm hoping to see at least one big one there too.

Oh, the waiting...

Af showed up for me this morning. I a. So drained and so tired of it all I just want to take a break, but even when I say I don't want to "think" about it, I can't help but bust out the opk and time bding. I think I deserve a nice big glass of wine tonight. Good luck to all you ladies still in the game :) if anyone starts a nov thread, keep us posted!

Af showed up for me this morning. I a. So drained and so tired of it all I just want to take a break, but even when I say I don't want to "think" about it, I can't help but bust out the opk and time bding. I think I deserve a nice big glass of wine tonight. Good luck to all you ladies still in the game :) if anyone starts a nov thread, keep us posted!

:hugs: So sorry to hear that. It is exhausting and frustrating. Have that glass of wine and do something fun this weekend!

AFM, in on cd8 and have 3 days until u/s and blood to see if we recruited more than the one big follicle on my right ovary. I've been feeling activity in the left ovary for the past day, so I'm hoping to see at least one big one there too.

Oh, the waiting...

Hi FirstTry - I'm the same age as you, so I know how you feel so well! Just want to tell you to hang in there - IT WILL HAPPEN!!!! Up until last month I almost stopped believing that, but it only takes one good month! In the meantime, go have that big glass of wine - heck have three, you deserve it!
:hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Congratulations to all who got BFP and sorry for all who got BFN.

I had my IUI on sunday on CD13.

so I'm officially in TWW period. Today is my 3dpiui.

fingers crossed but surprisingly I'm not getting obsessed with the result.

I have been sleeping a lot and eating good food. rest is on God.

Good luck for everyone who are waiting like me :)

Good luck to you! Wonderful to be in the TWW, but tortuous at the same time, eh?

hehe yea it is, though i'm trying to relax and not care about it inside me I know I'm counting every day!!

All the best for your oct20th visit :)

Hello Ladies,

Congratulations to all who got BFP and sorry for all who got BFN.

I had my IUI on sunday on CD13.

so I'm officially in TWW period. Today is my 3dpiui.

fingers crossed but surprisingly I'm not getting obsessed with the result.

I have been sleeping a lot and eating good food. rest is on God.

Good luck for everyone who are waiting like me :)

Good luck to you! Wonderful to be in the TWW, but tortuous at the same time, eh?

hehe yea it is, though i'm trying to relax and not care about it inside me I know I'm counting every day!!

All the best for your oct20th visit :)

oops I'm sorry you are in your 2ww too :) great!! I just saw your latest post, I apologize!!

so you day to test is coming closer, all the very best to yo :)

Mine started today as well!! My Dr. Is suppose to call tomorrow to tell me thw next plan. I feel the same, I feel hopeless and just wanna give up but I'm determined to have a healthy baby!

Congrats mrs Jen and sweet lullaby very happy for u :) ladies

I checked tdy 16 dpiui bfn :( hope this is not my month anyways happy for u both tc

Looks like I get to join everyone in the BFN club :cry:

It's 11dpiui and I took an early pregnancy test this morning. Big Fat Negative. I expect AF any day. Yesterday I had pain about where my left ovary is, and I bet when I go in for my ultrasound next week, they'll tell me I have cysts there. That will mean, of course, that I can't try in November so have to wait until December to try again. I know it was only my first IUI, but I'm so disappointed!!

It's 11dpiui and I took an early pregnancy test this morning. Big Fat Negative. I expect AF any day. Yesterday I had pain about where my left ovary is, and I bet when I go in for my ultrasound next week, they'll tell me I have cysts there. That will mean, of course, that I can't try in November so have to wait until December to try again. I know it was only my first IUI, but I'm so disappointed!!

I am so sorry Kat! It is so hard especially after all we go through with treatments to see that negative! :hugs: Keep us posted! You aren't out until AF shows up!

Aww, so sorry about your BFN. Buuuutt....you are not out until you're out! If you need to wait until December, I'll be right there with you - I'm taking bc this month :(

Dont loose hope yet Kat!! from what I read testing on 11dpiui is early.
i think 12-14 would accurate. wait and check again.

(Repost from Sept/Oct thread, sorry don't have time to re-write at work and trying not to break down...)

Hey ladies- blood test is negative. Trying to hold it together at work...my friend/coworker announced she was pregnant with her second yesterday ("it just happened") and everyone is talking about to and coming over to chat- she sits a desk away. I have a big dumb smile on my face but am not doing well on the inside. There are so many pregnant women here, it's jut not fair.

So once I get AF onto IUI #3 I will start 150iu Follistem and they are also adding in Ganerellix (spelling?). So we'll see...

(Repost from Sept/Oct thread, sorry don't have time to re-write at work and trying not to break down...)

Hey ladies- blood test is negative. Trying to hold it together at work...my friend/coworker announced she was pregnant with her second yesterday ("it just happened") and everyone is talking about to and coming over to chat- she sits a desk away. I have a big dumb smile on my face but am not doing well on the inside. There are so many pregnant women here, it's jut not fair.

So once I get AF onto IUI #3 I will start 150iu Follistem and they are also adding in Ganerellix (spelling?). So we'll see...

So sorry MrsJenny, I know how you feel! But next month is another opportunity and a clean slate, so don't give up hope! Personally, I think you should allow yourself to be sad if you feel sad, or to feel really whatever it is you feel. I think allowing myself to cry it out at the end of every negative cycle is one of the few things that kept me sane!

I'm so so sorry!!! Oh, and to have to be around someone who got the news you want to badly...oh!! Very painful! I wish so much that your next try is the one!

Hi ladies, i am just checkign in on you guys....so sorry for all the bfns....I really want us all to have our bfps!!!!!!

Kat S: irs not yet over hun... i know alot if people getting BFNs around 14dpo.... u at 11dpiui is still very early... fingers crossed for u

Mrsjennyg : i sm so sorry :( its so hard.. i remember being lapsed 3 times by a work friend.. by her 3rd oreg..i was over it ... hopibg next mobth is your month

Finally my af showed up tdy ... I feel like I am defeated losing hope evrytime whn I end up with bfn , don't know what's wrong ... When will t gd time come for us .. Fed up with all these treatments ... Want to take a break I guess

Anyways baby dust to all the ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"