October IUI Buddies

Kat S when do you test? How is the TWW going?

Technically, I go in for my Beta on November 6th...a week from today, but I'll probably start testing at home on Friday. The time is CRAWLING!!

I have some possible early pregnancy signs, but they are the kind that could also be attributed to a variety of other things, so I have NO idea!:shrug: I've gotten dizzy for a second twice (but that can happen anytime), my cm changed (but I hadn't tracked it before so maybe that's what always happens to me), I got a cold (could just be a normal old cold), and I've felt weird sensations in my belly (could be gas). But nothing concrete like morning sickness or sore bbs. My mom didn't have any pregnancy symptoms at all for either of her pregnancies, so I'm not counting myself out!

Technically, I go in for my Beta on November 6th...a week from today, but I'll probably start testing at home on Friday. The time is CRAWLING!!

I have some possible early pregnancy signs, but they are the kind that could also be attributed to a variety of other things, so I have NO idea!:shrug: I've gotten dizzy for a second twice (but that can happen anytime), my cm changed (but I hadn't tracked it before so maybe that's what always happens to me), I got a cold (could just be a normal old cold), and I've felt weird sensations in my belly (could be gas). But nothing concrete like morning sickness or sore bbs. My mom didn't have any pregnancy symptoms at all for either of her pregnancies, so I'm not counting myself out!

Good luck!

Kat S it all sounds promising!! I will tell you that this also is my first medical cycle. I was going to do an iui but decided to try without it first, and it worked!!! Also I got a cold on the first week of my TWW so that could be a good sign for also. Dont give up, and keep me updated.

Congrats to all the BFP, and sorry for those who af got.

AFM.....I finally got my real BFP...I can't believe it yet! I have been tryin for six years, and I'm so scared. Tommorrow I go for my BETA results, and I pray that this is real. Ladies I ask that yall pray for me as I pray for you. Thanks

I've been trying for just over a year and a half, and I just can't imagine how other women keep it up for so long! congratulations on your BFP after 6 years, you deserve it so much and I'll be thinking of you when I get discouraged.

Keeping faith - huge huge congrats hun......wow that is so awesome :)

Keeping Faith - That is great news! Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Wow Keeping Faith!! Congratulations hun! That is amazing news. All the prayers and wishes for ur beta results :)

Kat S.. that sounds so promising.. good luck for Friday :) how many DPO are you

OMG OMG KeepingFaith - I just came back to check this thread to see if you've testing - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n BEST. NEWS. EVER.
Don't worry about the positive changing to a negative, it won't happen to you. Just relax, enjoy your BFP, and get some good numbers when you go in for your beta. Keep us posted. So happy for you!!!

Massive Congrats Keeping Faith!!!! Your news really gives me hope. I have been trying for some time now also since my mc last year. You are living proof that we should never give up or get discouraged! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months! :)

Omg ladies thank you sooooooo much for all the support! I will keep all of y'all updated. As soon as I hear my results tommorrow morning I will let y'all know! I am just so shocked. I should have tried femara six years lol. Good luck to all of you ladies still waiting to test. I will be praying for all of you!:hugs:

Kat S.. that sounds so promising.. good luck for Friday :) how many DPO are you

Thanks! I'm 7dpiui today. I wish all my symptoms were unmistakeable and concrete, but I suppose nothing is. I just have to wait and hope!

Kat S when do you
test? How is the TWW going?

Very cool! Good luck!!!

Karenh:Yeah it really is a hormonal thing - im thinking it can't be good. I have my annual physical tomorrow maybe I'll ask the doc. What the heck can't hurt

Hello Ladies,
I have been out for soo long, I resumed back to work and I took some time off to sulk. I am good now, I am trying to catch up and see how everyone is doing.
Sweet lullaby- congrats dear how are you feeling? It good to hear you are on the baby train 2013
Karenh- please no x-ray yet, that could be dangerous for the baby I heard. How are you holding up?
Lindsayb721- awwwh sorry about the :bfn: and AF showing up early. My didn’t come until after three days but I already got a :bfn: any way, I am not trying another IUI too cos my DH isn’t interested. I am trying on my own too. Also I am thinking of doing estrogen priming since it’s a medication that can be done on your own. Hope the light of God shines on us this cycle and we get a :bfp:
Kat S- Hold on hope you have your :bfp: already. Sorry about the cold sure you are feeling better now.
Cris_25- Sorry about the :bfn: and AF, better luck next cycle and be strong. We can only hope and pray it works next time. How is the hurricane now? Please stay safe.
Kaimaka- its well, be strong. Good to hear you are already making plans for the next cycle. Better luck this time. I had a cyst on my first try of timed intercourse so I had to wait for 2 months before the first IUI which wasn’t successful. You lucky you don’t have one.
Virginia28- *welcome and all the very best. Twins it is IJN.
Hope1409_ sorry to hear about :bfn:, wishing you luck on the next cycle.
kBrain3377- you always have good advice and information to cheer people up. How are you feeling and holding up. Our prayers are with you. Be strong and yea you need to sleep well.Please I still need information on the dates I should start the estrogen drugs and what dosage I can take.
2 blue Lines- I get night sweats all the time. I don’t know if its because I am in a hot climiate area. When I put the conditioning high I get a cold so I need to use a durve then I get hot sweats , I sweat then I get a cold again. It goes on and on like that I really don’t understand what is wrong with me.
Keeping faith- congratulations!!!! On the :bfp: yes its real enjoy the next nine months :hug:. Don’t worry its permanent. 6 years waoh!!! 3 years and I am already going knots.

AFM- i am D7 of this cycle. I don't know how long the cycle will be since the last one was 31 days from my normal 27/28 cycle. That could be attributed to the progesterone drugs and other drugs. I am doing well and praying the light of God shines on me. I have started taking my bbt every morning. I would also use ovulation test kit then we can try on our own this cycle.
:dust: to you all.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Damie : Best wishes for this cycle. buy lots of cheapie OPK ..hope you get ur bfp naturally :)

All, I am out. I don't know when we are going to try again, but we are taking a break. Good luck to you all.

Karen - I'm so sorry to hear that. Keeping you in my prayers.

Damie - I hope you get your bfp naturally.

AFM - Just left the RE's office. No cyst this time so I'm starting injections tonight for my 3rd iui cycle. Anyone have any advice on what to do different this time? I eat fresh pineapples (1/2 cup per day) and go to acupuncture. I'm open to suggestions. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->