October LTTC/IVF/ICSI Ladies and Beyond!!

Thanks... Im currently a 36 C and not noticed any extra growth yet. Theyre just a little bit sore.

Called the clinic today and now Ive just got to wait for the call back to get my scan date!! :yipee: I think Im also going to have a scan at 9 weeks.

Ive got a headache today but I dont want to take anything for it. I know we can have paracetamol but I just feel funny about taking it.

Yay, official test date Samba, congratulations :wohoo:

Oh and i've avoided the paracetomol too and I used to take it every night. I think that's why i'm not sleeping, I wake up with my back but i'd rather be sleepless than take them if possible.

Trask - I have given in and taken some. You are allowed to take them when youre pregger but not the capsule type... just the normal bog standard cheapie type iygwim.

DH has just called me because he has to book his leave for October :cry: He's booking the week after I am due for 2 weeks and then if I should go earlier then he can take it as paternity leave anyway xxx

That's handy to know. I might take one tonight before bed and see if it helps! Just the plain cheapy 99p stuff.

Does DH have to book his leave majorly in advance? It's good though that he'll be able to spend some time with you after little one or two is born :D

Trask - Yes, he works for an airline so there are alot of employees its pretty wank... everyone puts their leave in and then they let you know.... if not you just get what youre given.

I just bought 2 preggers books.... Best friends guide to pregnancy and for DH for Valentines The blokes guide to pregnancy.

Ooo I never even thought about paternity leave! I think that will come in handy if any of us ends up with twins :haha:

Ive got the complete guide to pregnancy or something like that :winkwink:

Hoping my bio oil comes Monday or Tuesday :thumbup:

Princess - I expect there arent too many people that have to think about Pat leave just yet.

Ooooh Bio Oil.... my belly already has LOADS of stretching experience :haha:

:haha: :haha: I think I might get DH to get me some.... and I'll just smother myself in it.

Hmmm Im not sure if I'll get told off..... but I have STACKED on the weight whilst doing the IVF.... I was wondering if it would be safe to diet?? I dont mean massive calorie cutting and vigourous exercise.... I mean more being careful about what to eat.... trouble is all I want atm is carbs!!!

Maybe just eat healthy and do slight exercise and see if that cuts it down a bit :thumbup:
Noticed you girls sigs :cloud9: tried changing mine earlier but I'm on my phone so it didn't work, will do it on the comp later :thumbup:

Yes I think Im going to have to do something because I dont want to end up gaining 4 stone!!! :haha:

Samba, I put a load on during the IVF too :blush: I think about 10 lbs :cry: Prior to the IVF I put more on too over Christmas so in all about 1.5 stone (that and coming off the shakes). I'm very conscious of it and am trying to eat healthily with the fruit etc but at the moment I just get so hungry and the fruit does nothing! The only thing that stops the hunger is protein and carbs. I'm thinking though that that will ease off and we'll feel so sick we won't want to eat anything :sick:

I think ive gone a bit wobbly since the ivf :dohh:
But DH is on a deathwish lately, he keeps telling me I've got a fat ass and laughing at my tiger striped boobs :growlmad:

But on a plus note, this week I'm a sweetpea and our muscarriage rate has dropped to 8% and this week our baby's heart starts to beat too :cloud9:

Trask - its too easily done isnt it!

Priness - HAPPY 6 WEEKS!!! :wohoo:

AFM... the OFU called today and I missed the call.... and havent been able to get in touch since :brat: No scan date for me now until tomorrow! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->