October LTTC/IVF/ICSI Ladies and Beyond!!

Ooooooooooo exciting. How early can you hear or see the heartbeat then? Is it 6 weeks?

I believe its around 6 weeks xxx You should see in on yours too!! xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzGgbSIqDog

Here you go here's a video xxx

Wow, that's a really cool video! Thanks Samba!

Princess - WELL JEL!! Cant wait to find out!!

Trask - How are you hun.... still sleepy?

AFM.... nothing to report.... all OK still getting cramping and feeling a little funny if I dont eat regularly... boobs on and off ouchie.... and still thirsty. 15 days to go.... please HURRY UP!!!

Eeky cow and gate pack came through today with a cow teddy :happydance:
I've signed up for so many freebies :haha:
Samba 15 days will fly by!

:haha: I have been DYING to get some freebies... but didnt want to get any until after the scan.

DH's book arrived today!! :wohoo: I had a flick through and it looks quite funny xx

I think I signed up for about 15 different websites :rofl:
DH said I couldn't buy anything so this is my way around it, I'm not buying, people are giving me free stuff :winkwink:

What book did you get DH?
I wanna get my DH a book so he can read his along side mine but he thinks cuz he's already had kids he doesn't have to and it's leaving me feelin quite alone in most things, but if he had a funny book he might read it :shrug:

I got him https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blokes-Guide-Pregnancy-Jon-Smith/dp/140190288X

Looks really good x

Princess, you make me laugh getting round DH by signing up to all the websites!

Samba, it's like another 2WW isn't it? I'm really thirsty too and the bloat is back!

I'm still getting the cramps too, sore :holly: and I am absolutely a 3pm "someome steal all my evergy" kind of person.

Trask I'm just following you round the board tonight :haha:
I text DH earlier saying my cow had come and he was like where you had that from, he doesn't know about the others yet :rofl:

I'm super thirsty to which doesn't help with the million and one pee breaks :dohh:

I'm exhausted all day and wide awake at night, I think I'm having an owl not a baby :blush:

:haha: That's ok Princess, we are both awake and I followed you to our old IVF thread :haha:

OBEM is twins tonight :wacko: That could be one of us!

I know! Scary!! But in a good way :thumbup:

Normally I watch obem and I'm fine but for some reason this week has really scared me, it was right after I told DH that could be us in 33 weeks that the realisation hit and it made me feel sick!
I've thought about my birth and how I imagine it in my head painfree :rofl:
But tonight I was just like oh crap :dohh:

Gosh this thread has been neglected hasnt it!!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Princess - When did you have your scan?? Glad everything went well xxx

I forgot to pop my scan in here!
We had it on Wednesday, will upload it in a bit, just sorting Sunday dinner out :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->