October LTTC/IVF/ICSI Ladies and Beyond!!

Awww thats cute!! So pleased for you xxx :yipee:

Im really looking forward to having mine now!! :wohoo:

Thanks hun,
It is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life :blush:

Did you :cry: I know I will be.... and hopefully for the right reasons xx

Aww, that is a lovely scan pic Princess

Scan for me tomorrow :dance: It's an early one 8:30 and hoping for good news. I'm a little worried but DH says with all my symptoms we'll be fine!

:hugs:

Funnily enough i didn't cry! I really thought I was gunna :haha:
I welled up a bit but I was just so happy I couldnt stop smiling!!
I had this big stupid grin over my face all day :smug: :rofl:
:wohoo: trask can't believe it's tomorrow!! My PMA was that I had symptoms and no bad cramps or bleeding, so all should be fine, I can't wait to see your little bean!

Do you ladies think you'll cry??

trask - I cant wait to see your scan pic tomorrow!! :yipee:

Princess - I reckon I will.... I was balling my eyes out when I got my :bfp: :haha:

I cried when I got my bfp which is why I thought I'd cry at the scan, I did have a happy laughy cry on the way home when me and DH were talking about it,

I'm so excited for both your scans :happydance:

I'm booked in with the midwife next Thursday, she's positive about us having our home birth :thumbup:

Princess - Youre going to home birth!! Youre so much braver than me.... I'll be taking all the drugs I can :haha: But tbh the thought of labour petrifies me!

I've always said I wanted a water birth and when my cousin went into labour a few weeks back she couldn't go to our local hospital because it was that full they closed the labour ward, she ended up going to the next local
Hospital which had no water birth facilities and it just made me think I'd be crushed if I don't get my water birth (unless it's whats best for the baby of course) so I decided if I did it at home I'm guaranteed to have a tub free, then I thought what's the point in buying/renting a tub when there basically the same size as my bath tub,
So aslong as everything goes well I'm hoping to home birth in my bath :thumbup:

I was offered a home birth, when I chatted to the midwife on the phone. I was really surprised actually after Cran had such a hard time getting hers.

Anway, i'm going for hospital and probably a C section so a home birth will likely be out. I do think they are nice though if you can. Probably less stress.

I swear I get cramps in the weirdest places. Last two days between the legs :wacko:

I've been having really achey legs too trask,
How come you might have a c sec, is that elective or has the midwife advised it?

I just like the idea of being at home and DH not only seeing LO in visiting times etc
I just think I'll be less stressed if I'm not in hospital :thumbup:

Princess - Sorry had to have a little LOL at birth in the bath! But Youre right.... you do whatever makes you most comfortable xxx

Trask - Is it because of your back?

Yeah, it's because of my back. My spinal surgeon said I would be ok to try and have children but that it's likely I would need a c section as I wouldn't have the strength in my lower spine to push the baby out for hours.

We can try if we want to but i'm not sure. I know my back, so, we are being referred to the consultant rather than the midwife for follow up appointments. Their factors are age, spine and BMI over 30 :blush: oops. Really let that weight get away from me!

Trask - Im MEGA excited about tomorrow.... how many do you think is in there??

I am thinking one in there. My odds of two are really low so i'm thinking one and am more than happy with that. If it's two I may fall over!

:rofl:

Good job youre on the hole couch on your back anyway! :haha:

Hi girls

Hope you don't mind me joining (thanks Samba for the invite) First tri scares me as it's all people having problems or people who don't understand where I'm coming from. I don't mean this against anyone, but LTTTC is a very different journey. Anyway, I thought I'd have a quick read and you girls haven't scared me :haha: so thought I'd come and say hi

Very brief history
- I've just turned 38, hubby is 45
- TTC since we married in July 2008
- Hubby diagnosed with azooseprmia (no sperm in ejaculate)
- NHS surgical sperm retrieval found 3 sperm and got rid of them because they wouldn't freeze less than 100!
- wonderful private urologist did microTESE surgery after months of meds and found about 40 sperm
- First ICSI in Octoner 2011 - 8 mature eggs, 3 fertilised, 3 blastos
- 2 fab blastos put back :bfn:
- FET 14th Feb - one fab frostie put back :bfp: and now terrified!

Looking forward to sharing our journeys xx

EDIT - forgot to say EDD 1st Nov and seeing midwife on Friday

:hi: deb welcome along!
I agree ltttc is a very different kettle of fish!
But we've got our bfps so that's a step further then we've got so far so try not to worry and just enjoy being pregnant :hugs:

Deb!!!!!!!

How lovely to see that you have your :bfp:

I have seen you around the boards for a long time (oh the joys of LTTC) and am SO pleased for you.

You are right the route to a bfp for us is a very different journey and I wasn't going to venture into 1st tri but this is a safe place to be so welcome :hugs:

Oh and I was a second round ICSI success story too!

Evening Ladies!

Debs - Lovely to see you here Bump buddy!!! xxx What a journey you have had.... Tansey has told me alot about you:hugs:

Trask - Has it sunk in yet that youre having TWO!!! :yipee:

Princess - How are you?? 8 weeks along now.... when is your next scan?

AFM.... totally crapping myself about tomorrow... :cry: Thankfully scan is at 8.35am so dont have all day to worry myself about it. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->