October mummies

missl1

Reaction score
Any Octobe mummies

What's your due date xx

October 16th but it feels like ages away yet!! It's weird though at the same time I don't want it to end, this is my last pregnancy so I guess that's why. I just need to remind myself of the painful hips and lack of sleep at nighttime and that will take those thoughts away lol!! When are you due?

October 24th 6 weeks to go and I'm sooo done all ready lol

October 25th here and feeling so impatient. I'm having a cesarean between 38-39 weeks though. Thankfully as I'm huge and carrying a small elephant

October 23rd for me! Counting down the last 6 weeks, the home stretch :)

:wave: yeah, hoping to have her out sooner than later though as I'm so floored with SPD

October 19th! I've gotten really huge this these last couple weeks, been really uncomfortable, cant wait to meet our newest addition :)

October 10th 😊 I'm so ready to meet this little girl! I ended up going into labor Friday night and was in labor for 10hours 😳 but then it just stopped 😔 since I was only 35 weeks 6 days they wouldn't help encourage the labor when it stalled but wouldn't give me anything to stop labor either 😔 I'm happy she stayed put and hopefully she will stay put for a couple more weeks to get those lungs more mature but I did get pretty excited to finally meet her! But it won't be long now! 😊

October 8th here I am 36+3 and wanted the baby out! :) x

October 23 by LMP, October 21 by scan dates. Either way its fast approaching!

I think I might sneak into October! I'm 23rd sept but am always late!!

I am not due until Nov 4th but I will be being induced hopefully on the 14th Oct xxx

October 8th too and feeling fed up now. Can't wait to hold baby xx

October 10th but I'm sure I will have her sometime in the next week (s)

Halloween here. My son was born on April fools day / Easter Monday so if we are going with the theme I'm guessing Halloween or bonfire night.

Oct 10th for me but likely to have a section around 5th as she's breech. My girl was born on Halloween 3 years ago Mrs Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->