October mummies

Yes I agree. The whole pregnancy has flown by but now it is draaagggiiinnggg.

can i join in??
Oct 10th here... counting down the days... pretty much ready for her to come out!!!

Hi Juliet. Looks as though we are due same day! I am ready as well!! Anytime now.

yeah! hoping she doesn't even think about going passed her due date! my last pregnancy was 35.5, so i have never been this far along before!!!!! new set of discomforts. and gravity is just against me, hard to get up from bed or off the floor etc.
and the lightening crotch! had that last saturday, so painful and annoying!!!!

Ok 38 weeks here and I'm being so crabby! I want her out! I had wanted an October baby badly but the thought of being overdue makes me want to cry lol. I don't mind if she comes before then at this point because I'm getting so uncomfortable and grouchy from the BH.

October 8 here! 24 days left. I would really like to meet this baby soon, but also would like to finish more at work before leave, so either way is fine.

You are a good employee. Work is SO stressful right now and my coordinator is such a butt wipe, I can't wait for this LO to get me the heck out of here. I'm working RIGHT up to my due date so really relying on baby to come soon. fx for a baby - bail!

I don't want to have to think about anything at work once I am on leave, and I'll be worrying about it if I don't finish a couple of things. I will probably be working up until my due date or past it, with maybe one day off per week when I'm feeling really tired and can't drag myself in.

yeah! hoping she doesn't even think about going passed her due date! my last pregnancy was 35.5, so i have never been this far along before!!!!! new set of discomforts. and gravity is just against me, hard to get up from bed or off the floor etc.
and the lightening crotch! had that last saturday, so painful and annoying!!!!

I am having a section on October 2nd unless she decides to come before then. I have never carried past 37 weeks so if I go past sat that will be new for me as well lol.

lion, i sm having tons of BH too. i had them last time but this time they are stronger and more intense. i'm 50% effaced, maybe they are helping with that??? i dont know. such new territory for me.

baby, at least you wont have to go to 40 weeks then!! i would totally be fine with 38-39 weeks.... or 37 LOL

Yeah 37 would be awesome however dr won't schedule me prior to 39 weels. Must be some sort of new regulation even though there is a good Chance I won't make it until then.

Anyone getting their membranes stripped? Dr wants to do that to me at my 39+5 appt if no labor yet.

I had that my last pregnancy and went into labor later that evening had her the next day.

I had 3 attempted sweeps at 41 weeks but unfortunately wasn't even a tiny bit dilated!

I hope it works. I'm dilated only .5 cm, but 50% effaced! My appointment is on Sept 29th.

October 8 here! 24 days left. I would really like to meet this baby soon, but also would like to finish more at work before leave, so either way is fine.

You are a good employee. Work is SO stressful right now and my coordinator is such a butt wipe, I can't wait for this LO to get me the heck out of here. I'm working RIGHT up to my due date so really relying on baby to come soon. fx for a baby - bail!

I don't want to have to think about anything at work once I am on leave, and I'll be worrying about it if I don't finish a couple of things. I will probably be working up until my due date or past it, with maybe one day off per week when I'm feeling really tired and can't drag myself in.
Just be careful - don't try to drag yourself in when you've been up feeding every 2 hours during the night. It's not worth the risk to you to be driving when you're terribly tired! I don't know how American women go back after just a month. Must look like zombies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->