October mummies

I'm just going to say Hello because though I'm not due until November, there's a very likely chance I'll be having this baby in the last week of October ;)

20th for me and I'm counting down the days. In a lot of pain with varicose veins so hoping she's a little early...

Another October 8th here but I was 9 days early last time so might just sneak into September

Another Halloween due date here!

Also October 24th :)
My birthday too! I would love to be holding him on my birthday, whether its before or on the day. Bring on the last few weeks xx

October 16th☺ cannot wait to have lil miss here with us, I also can't wait to get out of bad without the choreography!

October 2nd based on scan, October 7th based on LMP.

Having lots of BH for past couple of weeks and lost mucus plug yesterday. Looks like I'm gearing up for labour but when I don't know.

October 8 here! 24 days left. I would really like to meet this baby soon, but also would like to finish more at work before leave, so either way is fine.

Getting closer. Hoping to see some birth announcements soon!

October 8 here! 24 days left. I would really like to meet this baby soon, but also would like to finish more at work before leave, so either way is fine.

You are a good employee. Work is SO stressful right now and my coordinator is such a butt wipe, I can't wait for this LO to get me the heck out of here. I'm working RIGHT up to my due date so really relying on baby to come soon. fx for a baby - bail!

October the 10th here but would quite happily have her earlier.

I have 2 more days of work! So pleased but at the same time, freaking out a bit. It'll take at least a day to make my desk sanitary for my replacement! ;)

It's officially the middle of September! I keep thinking of new milestones to reach until October 1 gets here!

15 days left, 1st cervical check tomorrow :)

Well just been to midwife and she is unsure if baby is breech or not so going for a presentation scan on Thurs! She previously said baby was head down but consultant thought breech the following week. I just want to know one way or another so I can make a proper decision about vbac....

9th Oct here, with DS my waters went on my due date but 24 hours later no contractions so I was induced and had him the day after so only 2 days over due date.

Have no idea when (and more to the point how) this little boy will arrive ;)

15th Oct here.....started getting mild stomach ache today....think the babies getting too big now....it's flown by so far but I think the next few weeks will drag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->