October/ November Conkers 2021

how nice to see you officially join!! Re: your ms/hg, a mama in my other due date chat was worrying a bunch about that, and she just got results back that she’s having her first BOY after two girls! Boy pregnancies are shown to be milder for mamas with HG. Hope that helps calm your nerves a wee bit <3

i sure hope that happens for me. Would love a HG free pregnancy.

Hello lovely ladies,I would love to join this thread! I'm 5 weeks today and due 4th November from what I worked out, obviously not had a scan yet to get a more accurate date.

Welcome and congrats!!

Hello lovely ladies,I would love to join this thread! I'm 5 weeks today and due 4th November from what I worked out, obviously not had a scan yet to get a more accurate date.
Congratulations. Will add you to the front page

Congratulations

Your tests look great! So pleased for you. Sorry I should have asked before I added you. I just presumed because you were in the other group you want to join here. I should’ve asked first.
Oh don’t worry about it at all! I just remember getting a notification and being like, huh?? Lol! But then I figured it out XD. I’m glad I can join... I’m past the point of my last 2 early losses and with the tests yesterday I feel like I can be a bit more confident. But I still don’t have any symptoms other than being tired. What’re your symptoms like at this point? I am cramping quite a bit too actually.

how nice to see you officially join!! Re: your ms/hg, a mama in my other due date chat was worrying a bunch about that, and she just got results back that she’s having her first BOY after two girls! Boy pregnancies are shown to be milder for mamas with HG. Hope that helps calm your nerves a wee bit <3

@Tasha36089 i am so so sorry to hear about your bleeding. Praying everything works out okay for you.

afm I still haven’t managed a referral to MFM :( my midwives want me to “continue what I’m doing” until my next appointment on the ELEVENTH. They’ll do a pelvic exam and say they can prescribe a pessary themselves if it is needed but that they only recommend it in emergencies and I “don’t sound like an emergency”. This is getting ridiculous. I have to lay down for like ten hours a day or my uterus starts falling out, that’s kind of an emergency!!! I want to go the ER but I’m anxious they’ll give me the brush off too since it isn’t Stage II yet.
Yeah honestly I really do think it’s a boy. Which I would be thrilled about, but honestly a girl would be easier. We have 3 girls already and have all the clothes and they’ll have to share 2 rooms so the girls will all have to be together (eventually). So just for ease of those logistics and saving money I do hope it’s another girl! But I’d love to have a son at this point after having 3 daughters (and an easier pregnancy)!

I’m so sorry about your midwives brushing you off. Like how is it ok that you just have to stay in bed all day when there’s something they could do? Are you in the UK? In Canada our midwives would never treat us like that but they are an elective alternative to an OB and are extremely supportive and helpful in comparison.

Oh don’t worry about it at all! I just remember getting a notification and being like, huh?? Lol! But then I figured it out XD. I’m glad I can join... I’m past the point of my last 2 early losses and with the tests yesterday I feel like I can be a bit more confident. But I still don’t have any symptoms other than being tired. What’re your symptoms like at this point? I am cramping quite a bit too actually.
I'm just tired with sore boobs. No sickness as of yet

Hello and welcome congratulations on ure pregnancy hon.

@wrapunzel
I'm so angry that they won't do anything it's so wrong they should do something and not just keep making u wait it's not right :hissy:

@Reiko_ctu
Good to see u here at last hon.
Look at that line stealer looks just like mine did and yay for the 3+.
I know its hard not to worry about symptoms but I had none until around 6 weeks.
With my last 2 I had loads of symptoms even b4 BFP but had nothing with this one until 6 weeks. And even then they came and went.
I'd say it really hit me around 8 weeks.

17 hours until my scan I'm nervous because it's a privet dating scan and they will be checking baby over. But I'm also excited.

Feeling a little on edge because it's coming up to the time i had my first loss at 10+4 weeks.

Checked HB again today and cudnt find it at first and started freeking out.
But after about 6 mins managed to find it at 168bpm still sounding like a steam train.

I had a major craving for salty pringles last night so got hubby to go get they were yummy.

Really starting to think this baby is a boy now.
Wud be over the moon with a boy or a girl.

All I really want is a healthy baby.
[-o&lt;

@Tasha36089 i didn’t realize you’d been having a bit of bleeding... So sorry!! Hopefully it’s nothing! A few months ago one of the girls on here had a whole thread going, tons of bleeding and still positive tests and now she’s well along in her pregnancy! Hoping the best for you!!

Hello and welcome congratulations on ure pregnancy hon.

@wrapunzel
I'm so angry that they won't do anything it's so wrong they should do something and not just keep making u wait it's not right :hissy:

@Reiko_ctu
Good to see u here at last hon.
Look at that line stealer looks just like mine did and yay for the 3+.
I know its hard not to worry about symptoms but I had none until around 6 weeks.
With my last 2 I had loads of symptoms even b4 BFP but had nothing with this one until 6 weeks. And even then they came and went.
I'd say it really hit me around 8 weeks.

17 hours until my scan I'm nervous because it's a privet dating scan and they will be checking baby over. But I'm also excited.

Feeling a little on edge because it's coming up to the time i had my first loss at 10+4 weeks.

Checked HB again today and cudnt find it at first and started freeking out.
But after about 6 mins managed to find it at 168bpm still sounding like a steam train.

I had a major craving for salty pringles last night so got hubby to go get they were yummy.

Really starting to think this baby is a boy now.
Wud be over the moon with a boy or a girl.

All I really want is a healthy baby.
[-o&lt;
It’s so hard coming up to a loss xx can’t wait for your scan and some reassurance for you - it’ll be fine!!

I have felt so so sick all day and night, I have 6 days until my 1st scan, im so nervous and praying all is OK x

It’s so hard coming up to a loss xx can’t wait for your scan and some reassurance for you - it’ll be fine!!

Thank you sweety.
Hope I sleep tonight but dought I will.
It's at 10:40am so it's a morning one which is good.
Hate having anxiety

I have felt so so sick all day and night, I have 6 days until my 1st scan, im so nervous and praying all is OK x

I find eating little and often helps curb it a bit hon.

I have suddenly got the munchies I been hungry since last night woke up twice in the night because I was hungry. Same this morning.

I remember having this with my last pregnancy too. :nope:

I have suddenly got the munchies I been hungry since last night woke up twice in the night because I was hungry. Same this morning.

I remember having this with my last pregnancy too. :nope:

That's good hon. I totally lost my appetite but now it's back. I've lost 8lbs so hoping to start gaining soon.
I feel like a rake with a pot belly lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->