October/ November Conkers 2021

I have had flu like symptoms with all 4 of my healthy pregnancys and I had it wil this one at the start, thank u, I will def update when I have the results x
Oh really? It’s not something I’ve ever had in any of my pregnancies.

Hi everyone!

I sadly lost my amazing dad today. But worried since about the baby as had some awful cramping but hoping it has Just been the sadness of the day. It’s now 1am and I Jusy feel “off”

might take a little time but will check In with you all soon! Much love Xx

oh hun I’m so sad for you. I lost my dad (12 years ago) sending so much love and hugs. Take care of yourself xx

@Abii oh my I’m feeling you! I have the 24 hour nausea too. I also have no desire to eat anything it all smells yuk. I dry heave a whole lot but have been sick a few times. I hate feeling so sad because I’m very lucky to be pregnant but I really struggle this first part and I’m feeling so sad!!! Hope your ok and it doesn’t last too long x

I am bleeding bright red now when I wipe. Period pains and my test is lighter. Heartbroken

@Tasha36089
Oh no is it heavy hon. I really hope it's just a random bleed and not a loss.
Have u called doctors?

@angie90
Oh my love I'm so sorry for ure loss
I'm thinking of you.
I lost my grandad in 2013 he was like a father to me and it was very difficult.
Take all the time u need hon and please know we are all here for you when ever u are ready to come back.

@Tasha36089
Oh no is it heavy hon. I really hope it's just a random bleed and not a loss.
Have u called doctors?

@angie90
Oh my love I'm so sorry for ure loss
I'm thinking of you.
I lost my grandad in 2013 he was like a father to me and it was very difficult.
Take all the time u need hon and please know we are all here for you when ever u are ready to come back.

Thanks girls. There was a fair amount of fresh red blood twice went I went to the toilet. It seems to have stopped for now but I’m cramping. Just so heartbroken. I thought everything was going well this time but the last few days my tests have started to lighten after staying the same for a while so I guess I knew something wasn’t right. I haven’t called drs because they said the other day they won’t see me until 6 weeks

Sorry I haven't been on ladies I've had a tummy bug.
Everything I was eating and drinking was going strait through me and coming out like water.
Felt very very sick but that cud of been pregnancy but the diarea was awful just like water.
Feel alot better today but not 100%.

I get really breathless now so a new pregnancy symptom.
We have a 3 storey house and going to the top kills me I get so so out of breath.
Boobs have been agony but not feeling sick today yet.

Have listened to babies HB and is still around the 170BPM.
Privet dating scan is on Friday morning so not long now.
If I'm still measuring ahead I think I will change my ticker. As it is a dating scan but if it changes again on the 19th at my NHS hospital dating scan then i will just have to change it again.
Excited for my scan but a little nervous because they will be checking baby over.

Had my bloodresults from my booking in appointment and I'm Anemic so I have to go on iron tablets.

Not surprised I always suffer with anemia in my pregnancies and always have to go on iron meds.

With my last 2 I had to have iron infusions later on in the 2nd trimester so expect that to happen again to.

Thanks girls. There was a fair amount of fresh red blood twice went I went to the toilet. It seems to have stopped for now but I’m cramping. Just so heartbroken. I thought everything was going well this time but the last few days my tests have started to lighten after staying the same for a while so I guess I knew something wasn’t right. I haven’t called drs because they said the other day they won’t see me until 6 weeks

I was going to say about ure tests if it maybe cud be the hook effect.
I really hope the bleeding stops hon and this is not a loss.

Tash how is the bleeding now hon I really hope it stops and the tests are just down to urine being to diluted.
I'm clutching at straws but I just don't want this to be a loss:-(

Tash how is the bleeding now hon I really hope it stops and the tests are just down to urine being to diluted.
I'm clutching at straws but I just don't want this to be a loss:-(
The bleeding stopped but I just know it’s not good. My urine this morning was dark when I tested. It’s just the same as what happened last time. Just had the news that my mum has covid too so we have to isolate. I work with her and she comes to mine to look after the children when we are on opposite shifts. Not sure I’ll even be able to go for my scan now

Hi ladies

can I join you please :) I think I’m due November 14th but not sure yet on date. I’m excited and very nervous. Haven’t told DH yet waiting a little while.

Hi ladies

can I join you please :) I think I’m due November 14th but not sure yet on date. I’m excited and very nervous. Haven’t told DH yet waiting a little while.

Congratulations and welcome

Reactions: ciz
Hi ladies

Congratulations again. I will add you to the first page.

@Tasha36089 How are you feeling?
I’m not bleeding atm, just got mild cramps. Just feeling a bit down really and really emotional. Burst into tears when OH got in from work. Thanks for asking x

@Tasha36089 Its completely understandable. I've been where you are and understand it can be unbearable at times. Cry when you need to cry and hopefully when you wake up tomorrow things will improve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->