October Pumpkins 2017

Wow so many girls in Oct. congrats ladies! :happydance:

Med: You are so lucky to have won a 3D ultrasound!

lindsay: That is awesome information thanks for sharing it! I actually wondered about a lot of that stuff myself.

As for me we have our anatomy scan on Thursday so just 3 days eek so excited :happydance: I read that drinking orange juice can help get baby moving before the scan, anyone know if that's true?

Angel, having anything sweet (chocolate, fruit or OJ, etc) is recommended 1/2 hour before your scan to get the baby moving. I'm having my 3D ultrasound tomorrow and the tech also recommended something sweet beforehand.

Got my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow too! I'll be doing the same as with my son and say I know what sex the baby is but what do you think?! To the sonographer :haha:

Good luck at your scans Angel, Med, Orglethorp & Saraa! Can't wait for updates :)

AFM SPD is kicking in already :( It is especially bad at the end of the day, although I've been waking up with it too. Just a reminder of why I dread the later trimesters of pregnancy :brat:

I've got my 20 week scan tomorrow as well. I'm quiet lately as literally all I do is plan healthy food and cook it! It's all consuming at the moment but I'll get the hang of it soon enough. I'm back at the diabetic clinic again tomorrow and I expect my meds will be increased.

Good luck to you too, KRobbo. I'm finding it hard to eat healthy myself. All I crave is junk food :( Not really helping my weight at all. I really need to start working on my diet so I don't end up with GD this time.

Wow congrats Jumik and Orglethorp! Team pink is definitely taking over our October group!

Orglethorp congratulations on team pink! Girls are amazing.

I hope everyone had amazing scans! I cannot wait for more updates.

After our confirmation scan, we are officially team Blue! Maybe we might even up the numbers, lol.

Congrats Orglethorp!

Conundrum congrats to you as well, another boy to add to the list!

Anatomy scan today and I am super nervous, I don't know what to expect at all since this is our first and I'm so afraid something could be wrong but trying to stay positive as I have no reason to believe anything could be wrong so it's a totally irrational fear. Will update as soon as I can.

We had our 16 week scan today and I am happy to announce that we are also team pink :D cant wait to start prepping baby room and SHOPPING..yay

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-05-25-17-05-59.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-05-25-17-05-59.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2
Congrats Conundrum and Nita!! It's so exciting to be able to start planning and buying. :)

Good luck angel....can't wait to hear an update!

Wow what a pink month we're in! Congrats Nita :happydance:

We are officially team pink too, so excited!

https://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/6/5/2/2/5/0/webimg/950264776_o.jpg

And baby is perfect and healthy and weighs 13 oz already! We are truly on :cloud9: right now.

Angel thank you and congratulations as well! Lots of lovely ladies to come!

Nita congratulations on team pink too. Hope you enjoy the shopping!

Lindsay thank you as well! We are lucky to be able to reuse DD2's items but we still need clothes. Poor boy will be using tons of pink, lol

Congrats Oglethorpe and Angel on the girls and Conundrum on your boy! I bet your excited to get each gender :)

My 3D scan was great! Amazing to see such detail. The baby would only give us a profile shot so I can go back and get aniother scan. I'll wait a few weeks for more development. I'm half way through this pregnancy!!!!

Half way point! 20 weeks today :D

And of course I'm sick again. If I somehow didn't realize I was pregnant yet by this point, I'd be running to the doctor to figure out why my immune system has taken a vacation :haha: MS departed right on schedule as first tri ended, but since then I keep catching colds.

Super excited! We bought our crib yesterday and I can't wait to see it in person!! We also won $500 by complete luck! So we essentially got our crib for free!!

We had our follow up anatomy scan to get the rest of the measurements we weren't able to last time! Our girl is stubborn and camera shy. Still didn't get a good picture of her face, but oh well. She looks good otherwise. We've had 3 separate ultrasonographers now mention her long arms, legs, and fingers. We're going to have a tall little lady!

How is everyone else?

Hi there everyone,

Wondering if I might join you guys a little late? I joined at the beginning of my pregnancy, but I was really struggling in the first tri and stayed away. Would love to come back properly now. Even though I am technically due on the 30th of Sep (they moved my due date from the 2nd of October to the 30th of Sep at my 12-week scan), I feel more like an October lady!!

Drum: huge congrats on your pregnancy for starters (I had no idea!!! Shows I've been away ages) and another huge congrats on getting a little boy. Hope all has been well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->