October Sticky Beans!

Heather - He is beautiful!! So cute!!

Shan - how are you? Has your LO arrived? How'd it go??

Krissie - How are you doing? Did you have your first US?

AFM - Melody is starting to get on her hands and knees and rock back and forth. She's done an "army crawl" a couple of times to get to something she really wanted. It's adorable! We're at my mom's right now. my sister and BIL are going to court the next 2 days for custody hearing, and I'm down here for moral support. We're all very nervous about it, and I think Melody's picking it up because she's been a little extra needy/fussy. Can't wait to go home and get back to our own schedule.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Jess- I hope the custody hearing goes well. I'm sure Melody has picked up on it.

Yes, I did have a brief ultrasound that slowed one bean with a strong heartbeat. I'm also pretty sure I found it today on the Doppler. <3

Wow- so much has changed since the last time I checked in...

Still ntnp over here... I have been an emotional wreck about it lately, but if it isn't meant to be it just isn't.

Congrats Krissie!! I am so happy for you :)

I will stop back when I have more time.

Awe so good to hear krissie! You're finally getting your sticky bean :dust:

Haha Mariella still can't get on all fours. She wants to and gets super frustrated but she's just not strong enough yet. She's a heavy baby so i bet it must be hard.
No babbling like bababa or dadada yet but she's been making so many different voices and sounds and it's so cute.
And for maybe the last two days I feel like she's really been getting the hang of eating solids, like proper chewing and moving the food around in her mouth using her tongue and swallowing when the food is properly mushed. I'm so proud and also so glad because she is or was a gagger like no other. She LOVES food but she gagged every single time no matter what i gave her and i know it's not dangerous and a very natural response but i'm still glad it's been happening a lot less. She's starting to eat actual portions as well and her fine motor skills are so good i'm pretty sure she'll have her pincer grasp perfected soon.

Also we changed her bedtime routine a bit, before it was bath, pajamas, bottle, bed. Now we do bottle, bath, jammies, bed. Before a lot of times she actually fell asleep while drinking so when we put her down she was already asleep or at least extremely drowsy. Now when we put her down she's tired obviously but still completely awake and from the first day she has settled herself within 10 minutes no tears at all. We haven't had a bad bedtime like that yet so that made us try to put her down in her crib for naps as well. Until like a week ago i'd put her to our bed for naps and stay next to her for all of it. And naps have been going mostly good as well. I put her down, leave her room and she babbles or blows raspberries to herself, sometimes she whines a little bit. If after 5 minutes she's still talking and wriggling i go back in, give her the pacifier back and rub her lovey on her cheek and go back out and then she gets quiet and falls asleep. For some reason i think she needs me to come in again to realize it's really naptime and then happily falls asleep.
I know she's still little and has plenty of teeth and sleep regressions ahead but for now i feel so lucky that my baby who was once a colicky mess screaming pretty much all day due to being overtired and overstimulated has become such a good little sleeper.

Haha sorry for this essay, short version: we're doing pretty great at the moment :rofl:

Sorry I haven't checked in, I would rather sleep lol :haha:

Freya was born on her due date and it went great, I am going to share the whole story with all of you when I am less tired...and on my computer instead of my phone haha. We are doing well and finally getting in the swing of things. I have been sleeping on the couch ever since we got home because it was easier with how much we were up at night and I am thinking I will head back to bed in the next couple nights so things are coming together haha

Ah congrats shan!

Mariella has turned into such a story teller haha dadada and bababa-ing up a storm. I love her age right now but at the same time i can't get my head around that she's 8 months and turns 1 in just a mere 4 months! Like what how did that happen

Heike- it sure doesn't seem like 8 months! They really do I incredibly fast. My son turned 3 this months. I seriously have no idea how that happened.

He is quite the story teller too. He really has a great imagination. However, we have also recently seen that turn into some lying.

Oh that must be tricky with the lying.
Also, 11 weeks already how are you feeling?

I'm feeling so good this week. I deep cleaned my kitchen and it was so nice to be able to do something for more than 45 mins at a time.

I go back to work in a week so hopefully it lasts.

I got a reassurance scan yesterday to show and announce to my dad who is coming to town today. Little but was bouncing away with a hb of 178. The picture quality is awful because he was so tucked into my hip and deep . Hopefully next weeks pictures will be better.

Attachments

• 20170727_161719-657x749.jpg
    20170727_161719-657x749.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
It's so quiet in here. How are you feeling Krissie? Almost halfway there!

Afm, Mariella is 10 months and finally started crawling just before she turned 10 months. She has started to sleep through the night some nights, which is awesome haha I love her age, she keeps getting more fun to interact with.

I can't believe she is already 10 months old! I really enjoyed that stage, up until about 3 Christian was so much fun. He's really challenging right now so it's been tough.

This pregnancy has been so rough lately. But at least it's been flying by. We find out the gender tomorrow so I'm so excited.

Hey ladies. We had our anatomy scan today. Everything looked good. And we are team :pink: we are both just over the moon.

Attachments

• 20170925_104814-620x427.jpg
    20170925_104814-620x427.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
LADIES!!!! I don’t remember how to post a pic, it’s been that long..., BUT I got my BFP this morning!!!

Technically an October sticky bean... just a year or so later.

I’m totally beside myself and really struggling with how to tell DH. It doesn’t seem real since it’s been 2+ years. But the lines are there on 3 tests- all showing up at about the 3 minute mark.

Pinch me!!!!

LADIES!!!! I don’t remember how to post a pic, it’s been that long..., BUT I got my BFP this morning!!!

Technically an October sticky bean... just a year or so later.

I’m totally beside myself and really struggling with how to tell DH. It doesn’t seem real since it’s been 2+ years. But the lines are there on 3 tests- all showing up at about the 3 minute mark.

Pinch me!!!!

Oh yay! So excited for you. :woohoo:

Just went and looked at the OP, this thread started 2 years ago

Aaawe huge congratulations!! :dust: :dust:

Mariellas Birthday is right around the corner and I can‘t even believe how a whole year can go by so fast.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. It is nice to stop by and still see some posts in here!

Krissie, congratulations on team pink!
mrscletus, congratulations on your bfp!

Oh my gosh! So many congratulations on your bfp!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

And yay for a little girl and healthy pregnancy krissie!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->