October Sticky Beans!

I really need to get around to the Facebook adding with you ladies! That is much easier to keep up with anymore lol and then you could all see pictures of Freya, she's so cute :haha: Maybe I will send a private message with my Facebook link to the ladies that want it, let me know!

Well my little baby girl is now theoretically a toddler! Her firdt birthday was yesterday and i just can‘t believe how fast her first year of life and my first year of motherhood flew by.

We had a little cake smash shoot at home, and while she didn‘t really like the cake it was still fun and very cute.

She‘s still not really standing and walking but she understands so much and even though lots of her words sound the same you can definitely tell that she refers to many different things and I have a feeling she might not be a rambunctious physical toddler but rather be very vocal. I feel we might be in for some serious debates in the near future :rofl:

She‘s just perfect and while I am a little sad that the Baby Phase is over, I am so very excited for all her toddler milestones and also no baby fever anywhere in sight yet and probably not for a while haha

Attachments

• 801673C9-265C-40C1-BF09-662E04C4D804.jpg
    801673C9-265C-40C1-BF09-662E04C4D804.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
I can't believe it has already been a year! What a sweet little girl. <3

Wow! I'm so glad to see the BFP and baby updates from y'all! I'm not really on here much now since my youngest is 18 months and we aren't having more, but if anyone wants to add me to Facebook so we can't follow each other's journeys, you are more than welcome to!! Not sure how to link, but my profile shows /heather.smith.3517563

So talk about ups and downs... got the bfp, followed by AF back in Oct... another depressing cycle in Nov, so we decided to give up all together. Then today.... wondfo BFP followed by a clear blue digi!!! I’m pregnant!!!!!

So talk about ups and downs... got the bfp, followed by AF back in Oct... another depressing cycle in Nov, so we decided to give up all together. Then today.... wondfo BFP followed by a clear blue digi!!! I’m pregnant!!!!!

Congratulations! <3

Heather- I tried finding you but didn't have any luck.

Merry Christmas to all the ladies celebrating.

Awe wonderful news, congrats!!

Blood work tomorrow. We will see where my levels are. I have a really great feeling. Another digi at dinner-ish time yesterday was a quick positive!

Thats great news! Fx for strong betas tomorrow. Do you have a edd yet?

How is everyone else doing?

With my calculations from lmp and my luteal phase length, I should be somewhere around the beginning of Sep.

Got the blood work back!!!
Hcg is at 2300 and my prog is at 37, doc says this is great news! First u/s is planned for next Thursday, then meet with him in the office. Any good vibes and prayers would be appreciated!

Krissie how are you feeling?

My scan went ok, it was really too soon to see anything but the gestational sac and the fetal pole. But that looked good, and second round of bloodwork was awesome! Doc is super confident and I have another scan next Friday followed by an apt at his office when he will most likely transfer me to the OB. (Sadly he is not seeing OB patients or delivering babes any longer)

I am feeling ok- a little sick in the mornings but it passes pretty quickly after I have a bite to eat. I still cannot believe that this is actually happening!! I have to keep pinching myself. What a long journey of ups and downs it has been.

That all sounds positive mrscletus. Fx your next scan goes well.

Well after seeing my doctor yesterday my blood pressure was still climbing. He doubled my dose of blood pressure meds but said if it keeps going up I'll end up being induced sooner. But the latest he will let me go is January 24th, so that is when my induction is scheduled. I will be 37+2 so hopefully she is healthy.

Mrscletus good to hear that so far all seems great! So happy that you‘re finally getting your sticky little bean!

Krissie, i‘m sorry to hear about your blood pressure! If the 24th is the latest your doctor will let you go, you‘re soo close to meeting your little girl! I‘m sure she‘ll be fine :hugs:

Miss Alice Rose is finally here!

I came in on 1/23/18 to start cervical ripening. They did 4 rounds of cytotec. I was not dilating so I asked to change it up about 4. They decided on a folley bulb. That was inserted about 6 pm. I tried to sleep from 8:30-11 but was having some contractions so asked for some Tylenol. At 11:15 I woke up needing to pee so got up and my water went and I was 3 cm. After that the contractions were just on top of each other. She was born right about 1:30 am on 1/25/18. I had requested an epidural but it was all so fast I ended up having her with nothing. There was only my nurse in the room when she was born.

She was 6 lbs 5 oz, 18 inches long. She is doing so good and I am just so in love with her.

Attachments

• 59512-427x759.jpg
    59512-427x759.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Oh Krissie, huge congrats, she is beautiful and such a beautiful name! Such great news!! :hugs:

Awe Krissie- what an amazing birth story!! She is perfect. It looks from your profile pic that Christian is going to be a great big brother!!

We had a second scan on the 19th and got to see/hear the heartbeat- very strong at 160 bpm. I am feeling on top of the world (well except for being tired) and just cannot express how happy I truly am that this worked out finally. We had a long road together huh ladies??

Mrscletus- how lovely that you got to see such a strong heartbeat! It really was a long journey I'm so happy that it finally worked out for you guys.

Christian is doing really well. We are only 6 days in but so far he seems to be adjusting well. Alice is also a very call baby and is getting on a feeding routine pretty quickly so hopefully that continues to help.

I've continued to struggle with very high bp postpartum. I have a follow up tomorrow because it is scary and combined with bad pitting edema all over I'm worried my preeclampsia hasn't resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->