October Sticky Beans!

Shan - I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear about your arrival of your LO!!

Krissie - I hope the progesterone helps! My 2 losses were def caused by low progesterone and the progesterone pills they put me on is what saved my pregnancy. I'm keeping everything crossed for you!! <3

We don't get to check in here very often anymore, I do miss you ladies! Just wanted to throw this out there - if anyone is interested in keeping in touch via facebook or through PMs I would love to keep in touch more regularly! I don't check my messages on here as often but I do check FB and those messages a lot more sine most of my family uses FB as a means of staying in touch. So, if anyone wants to be FB Friends let me know. :D

As for us, we're doing well. Melody is 5 months, wearing 9 month clothes. She's rolling front and back now regularly and trying so hard to crawl! She's 99% height and 50% for weight, my tall, lean little girl! We just started introducing solids and she's LOVING the food. She dives for the spoon. :haha: I've got 2 more weeks left and then I'm free for summer vacation! Woohoo! These last few weeks of teaching have been brutal.

Right now we're visiting our hometown. My MIL passed away a couple weeks ago so we came into town for her celebration of life ceremony. It's been a long day, and a little rough, but we are glad we came.

Wow Melody is doing so well! I'll be Facebook friends with ya.

I seem to remember your progesterone was very low at the start. I've honestly been reminding myself of that through this. Mine was only 1.6 at 13 dpo.

I wanna be Facebook friends too!

Krissie I'm so glad they have you on progesterone. Hopefully that's the missing puzzle piece in all of this!

Yay! Friends on FB! :haha: You can use this link to my Profile Page , should let you friend me from there. :) I think it's easier to just link to my page than try to have you search my name.

Melody is doing really well. I'm so proud of her. We're so in love. <3

My progesterone was very low. I don't remember the exact number at the time I got the BFP, but it was below 5 at 2-3DPO because that's when they did my post-O testing, and it was still lower when they ran tests at my BFP (10 DPO). It was low enough at the time that the doctor told me not to go home before I went and got the progesterone supplements from the pharmacy.

I'm so excited and anxious for you!!

I don't check facebook all too often but i want to be friends as well :rofl: so i'll definitely add you!

Mariella is almost 7 months and loving solids as well! She's getting purees for lunch and i try to offer fingerfoods for breakfast and dinner most days. She loves to feed herself, though she does gag quite a bit still and suckles moreso than actually chews. No teeth yet in sight for her :rofl: have a feeling she'll be teethless for a good while.
And she's getting sooo close to crawling. She's almost on her hands and knees and gets a bit stronger and closer everyday so i think it'll happen sometime this month.
We're going camping wednesday until sunday and while i'm really looking forward to it, i'm also a bit stressed from the preparations. But i think over these 5 days she will fully transition to 2 naps. She sometimes gets by with 2 naps and early Bedtime and other days needs a third little catnap but whenever we're out and about she's just too excited for sleep but doesn't get cranky. So i have a feeling after 5 days she might be used to staying up long enough to make it through the day on 2 naps. Or she might be an overtired mess and won't sleep at all and i'll regret even going but i try not to think about that possibility :rofl:

krissie, i'm glad you're on progesterone and i have my fingers crossed it will help making that little bean a very sticky one

Heike- I hope camping goes good and you enjoy yourself. We are going to a friend's cabin next week in West Yellowstone. It's so not camping but I'm excited.

My blood work came back great today. Hcg is doubling every 42.5 hours and my progesterone was 20. :happydance:

I have an ultrasound for July 5th.

Heike- I hope camping goes good and you enjoy yourself. We are going to a friend's cabin next week in West Yellowstone. It's so not camping but I'm excited.

My blood work came back great today. Hcg is doubling every 42.5 hours and my progesterone was 20. :happydance:

I have an ultrasound for July 5th.

Yaay i'm so happy for you!! :happydance:

It did go okay although we ended up going home early after two nights. She just didn't really sleep during the days and due to it being light so long she went to bed so late and woke up her normal time though. She was completely and utterly overtired. She wasn't grumpy or crying lots, she was still smiley and having fun but my poor baby was developing dark circles under her eyes and I just didn't think it was healthy and it would have gotten steadily worse if we had stayed. Also she was crying in pain of being very constipated, probably due to her getting store bought Purees there and not what i cook like at home.

That said i definitely don't regret going it was fun for us and i think she loved it too, having some different things to see. Lots of input for her little brain but all nature. But with just barely 7 months old maybe a bit too early &#128522;

How are you feeling Shan?

Heike- yes, babies and camping are hard. We tried last year with a 2 year old last year and ended up leaving. This year I think he would do much better.

Glad you had fun while it lasted! I'm feeling utterly over being pregnant lol just heavy and ugh. I've been trying everything to get her out lol I'm pretty much giving up now though. Just rolling/bouncing around on the birthing ball this weekend hoping she will engage enough to get things started

Well ladies this baby just doesn't want to come out. I'm almost completely effaced and dilated between 1-2 but her head is not engaged at all. Fun side effect of a full term baby that still wants to float around freely, my fundal height was 44. Lol. They say that second babies don't engage until right before or during labor and I really hope that's true! I am going in Wednesday evening for the "cervix pill" as I like to call it and then Thursday morning they are starting pitocin. I'm a little worried that psychologically I won't be able to handle it. Asher's birth was so traumatic I feel like there are going to be a lot of old feelings rushing back and I am going to lose it but I need to try. The plus side is they have no intention of letting this birth become the same horror story, they have agreed to let me try but all have csection floating around in their minds at the first sight of anything wrong.

Not long at all now Shan. I hope you have an uneventful delivery.

Afm, I'm feeling more confident/excited now that I've hit 6 weeks. I have a scan in two weeks so I'm excited for that.

I'm thinking it's time to move ds into his room and out of the nursery. I've dragged my feet because there was no need. But now I think it would be a good time to transition him. He already takes naps in there and does great.

Ahh I've been gone so long! Shan I hope your little girl accepts her eviction notice soon!! But yes definitely good to be prepared for a csection just in case.

Not much going on in my world. Period is almost a week late, and hubs had a vasectomy 6 months ago so I've been avoiding testing, but the obsession is real and I think I'm gonna buy one tonight to ease my mind. Which of course reminded me that's it's been forever since I checked in with you ladies!

My baby boy is now almost 13 months and, if I say so myself, GORGEOUS hahaha.

Attachments

• IMG_5107.jpg
    IMG_5107.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 6
He is so handsome! Did you end up testing?

Mariella popped her first tooth out last friday! It's so cute! 😍

Shan, Krissie how are you doing?

Heather- he is adorable. Such a beautiful smile.

Heike- I hope teething goes well for you both.

Things are going fine here. I'm 7 weeks already. I have a scan in one week!

Yay for 7 weeks and your scan will be here in no time :happydance:

Yeah i think she's doing okay. She had two days of low grade fevers before i noticed the tooth was breaking through and then a day or two where she sometimes burst out crying from pain bless her. But from what i hear about teething i think we got lucky. At least for that one first tooth, i also hear a lot that it gets worse with every new tooth :rofl:

Ds never really struggled with teething. Usually he just started drooling and chewing more. Maybe a little grumpy. He has definitely been pretty easy. I did not even know he got his second molars until they were all in because he showed no signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->