October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

i took a 10 miu IC and it came back BFN....so i took another digi and it came back BFN....how possible is it that i got false pos

I dont see how that is possible either, your FRER's were positive, no question!

:hugs: photogmommy, I'm so sorry for your loss

7andcounting maybe your urine was too dilute? I really don't think it's possible to get a false positive digi

Hey
had my cd21 blood test for progesterone level and was 28. from what i can gather that is way too low? does anyone know about cd21s, progesterone and what sort of plan i need to hit my doc with please?x

GNOME, I take progesterone... 28 is GOOD!!

7ANDCOUNTING, something was faulty, no known to get a false pos digi.... Time to see the doc :dust:

my progesterone level was 32.something and the doc said it had to be 37 to show ovulation, so I didn't ovulate this month. I got tested on cd21.

Hi Ladies,

Congrats on all the BFPs!!

So heres whats going on with me, I started spotting around 10dpo. It was dark red almost black blood and some brown streaks when I wiped. No cramping. It lasted 1 day. I havent tested because I just havent felt like even dealing with this. I felt like I would be better off to find out if I was pregnant later into it. I tend to get symptoms as soon as I see my BFP. Projectile vomiting...so, I was due for AF yesterday, but nothing. I've been so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open even as soon as I wake up from a full nights sleep. I went to the bathroom yesterday and when I wiped I had creamy CM with a pink tinge to it. Ive lost a total of 15+lbs since my last weight check. I always lose weight rapidly when Im pregnant. For the last few days my ribs have been sore and I just feel blah! I've kept temping but FF keeps moving my O day and my coverline!! My temps have dropped a few days and then they started running low like 96.80 today. Im going to give it a few more days before I test. Im really confused because I had the spotting/bleeding a bit over a week before AF was due and now that its due its nowhere to be found. My doctor previously said something about putting me on progesterone. Maybe I should call him and ask him for a script. He's really good at calling in whatever I need. Im not sure why he didnt give it to me when he gave me the clomid I actually think it slipped his mind.

So thats whats going on with me, Im tired today so I will probably clean then go back to bed. I have no energy what so ever. Blahhh......

I dont understand....first i get a faint pos with frer then a definite pos with clear blue digi and a pos OPK, then the next morning i get a neg digi and a neg IC, that afternoon i get a neg IC, and then this morning i get a neg OPK and what looks to me like a neg frer....how is this possible...why does life feel the need to mess with me like that?

here are todays test
https://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t466/trevinokeri/101_0815.jpg
https://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t466/trevinokeri/101_0816.jpghttps://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t466/trevinokeri/101_0818.jpg

thanks for the replies ladies,
i dont knw, from reading bout it it seems to be over 20 is good in us and over 30 in uk so god knows how that figures.
i had real strange time this month, at 8dpo had stabbing behind me nips like glass, few days ago boobs were like a map of blue lines, had nausea, abdomen was swollen, craving icecream n snickers 2 things i never eat.
had three faint positive on cheapie tests but all negs yesterday on branded tests, AF due mon. did have excrutiating pain cupla days ago. now the cheapies definite bfn. n pale brown d.chrge today with 2 specks of brown blood. Clearly witch knew it was halloween yday so decided she thinkina flying in early.
hang the witch i say or drown her lol x

7andcounting-I am so sorry-a false pos is the worst-the test you are using is very prone to PINK evaps...I had a couple from it really looked positive....but if no af, then perhaps you still have a shot this cycle!

I got my BFP today at 9dpo.I will continue testing though.AF is 2 days late

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 7
Congrats Platinum! You should go to the November thread and get your BFP put on the list!! H & H 9mos!

7andcounting-I am so sorry-a false pos is the worst-the test you are using is very prone to PINK evaps...I had a couple from it really looked positive....but if no af, then perhaps you still have a shot this cycle!

That's why I kind of wish I didn't get a first response.Im worried its not a true BPF

if it came up in the time limit and is clearly a pink line all the way through i say bfp congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->