• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

my OPKs were negative during clomid and im day 2 past the last pill and it's dark positive...

Thats how mine were as well. I got hardly any visable line until 3 days into it. Postive 2 days after but back to nothing now. Only temps and time will tell you for sure, if you think it's a real positive, then get to bd'n and good luck:)

Especially now that you have pcos confirmed, you need to be extra cautious with that and the clomid for your false positives throughout your cycle.

We did BD earlier! :D

I just have a really good feeling about this cycle!

I know nothing about Clomid :( Alls I know is that at this point, it's exciting to see two lines on anything. Last month I peed on an opk the day before AF just to see two lines on SOMETHING. And I haven't even been in the race as long as you guys =/

Dantz, aww well I'm sure you'll be lucky and get a BFP before a years mark, it's been a year and two months since we started trying :(

OMG QUESTION

so what if I am Oing today, my US isn't until Wednesday afternoon, what if she does the US and there's no mature eggs cause they already came down?

Would she see the eggs in my tubes?

Just wanted to say i got a :bfp: on Saturday! I just had a beta and progesterone drawn and am starting progesterone suppositories tonight! GL everyone!! Can't wait to hear of more bfps!!!:happydance::yipee::wohoo:

has anyone in the uk used the cheapie preg tests from the £ shop? just wondering how reliable they are, AF not due until next mon n have had ton of BFN but the 2 times ive held it in have had a faint line but there def something there so wondering if just poor tests or if could be start of bfp.
doubt it is although if i were symptom spotting would be having a field day this month. got a frer but wanna hold out longer to use that.
not getting excited tho as trying to be realistic with how long it been ttc now.

:hugs: stevi

Gnome the dollar store tests you can get here get horrible evap lines, haven't heard about the UK ones though

Hi ladies-I had a long hard emotional journey ttc #1, but finally got my bfp in september thanks to IVF with ICSI-I see some familiar ladies from these past threads and I wanted to congratulate those who got bfps and to tell those who do not have a bfp yet that it can happen after a year of trying or longer. Be hopeful and positive as much as possible (I know how hard that can be but you need to hold on to hope!!!) I can't wait to see some of you long term ttc'ers get your bfps soon!

Congrats on the new BFPs!!

AFM still spotting and still mixed with watery CM, increased sex drive and I'm 3 days past last clomid pill, and super dark OPK again today.

Congrats on the new BFPs!!

AFM still spotting and still mixed with watery CM, increased sex drive and I'm 3 days past last clomid pill, and super dark OPK again today.

I keep seeing AFM. What is the M in AFM???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->