• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!! :) happy n healthy 9 to you!!!

Cd41 here...I had some cramping yesterday but its gone again. Haven't tested since cd37... Just waiting I guess! Lol

Ok ladies I have a question! This morning around 5am I had a small amount of watery brown cm when I wiped after peeing. I didnt sleep well last night at all and it's unusually cold here for this time of year. This morning I didnt get to sleep until after 6am. I tried to go back to bed and sleep for 4hrs but I wasnt really able to sleep to well. Can a temp dip after implantation and Implantation bleeding mean problems are on the horizon? Possible low progesterone?? HELP!! Im freaking out!

Fallyn, I don't think so! I've had lots of friends on here get a temp dip later in their LP and a bit of spotting...and plenty of them have had beautiful BFPs, some not...but a couple months later got BFPs. I don't think its necessarily a bad sign :) plus, being brown it means it was old blood...sometimes that takes a while to come down and out so it could very well have been from several days earlier. Hope this helps! I'm no expert but that's what I think!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: PLEX:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: PHOTOGMOMMY Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!​

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:cake: Happy Birthday KALONKIKI!!

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, MUSTANGGTGIRL, JENWANTSABABY, SUNFLOWER5678, STACIE79, HARLEYQUINN, BABIESIMREADY, HARLEAN, RAYEANNE, TAURUSMOM05, WALLFLOWER, MRSNORM, HUGBUG925, LACILYN, MBRINK, VIC20581, FIRSTTRY, TULIPS123, DANISMOM10, and CAT2B ...

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom to some of you ladies, your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread is up! Hope to see you there!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 This is a long cycle for you, I sure hope that it is a late implant situation and your BFP is lingering until the weekend:dust:

ASHKNOWSBEST I am excited for your journey in IVF, I just know you will see a BFP soon! Yes, I am currently cautiously preggars! Each day is another day closer.... :dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

I also wanted to add for all of you that are looking to Progesterone, I currently take it, and it isn't someting that helps you get pregnant as much as it is something that helps sustain a pregnancy. It is the combo of estrogen and progesterone that helps get the BFP. That is the reason that they check the levels at certain times because it isn't increased in the body until a certain time unless you are menopausal. When I was given it, it was because I was getting preg but not sustaining. Everyone however is different. GL :dust:

November Thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mber-fall-testers-0-here-we.html#post22214851

Please look at page 138 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

MrsMM - did you have spotting or anything associated with needing the progesterone. I never have spotting before my period - it just comes full force - but will all three of my losses the progesterone levels were really low... and I want the doc to give me it to start right after O... I took it with the 2nd loss... but not until like 14dpo which I believe was 9 days past implant...

Good evening ladies, last day of clomid, temps dropping and opks are getting darker plus watery CM and increased sex drive! I think its working

Heya all - looks like im out for this month =(

Massive CONGRATULATIONS to all who got their BFP!!!!! xxxx :hugs:

Hi Ladies! Congrats to everyone with BFP and FX for next month if AF showed for you.
:witch: was due a week ago for me and I started spotting and cramping yesterday. Today I'm still really crampy and bleeding heavier so I'm going to say she's finally showed. :(

AFM- Had a blast last night, I dont ever drink, and I let loose. I do not feel good today:( I discarded my temp from this morning, just because I had drank so much last night, I know that can elevate your temps. So I'm assuming thats why my temp was crazy high this morning. Ithink my hubby wanted to get busy last night, which would have worked, that was my plan. I foiled that one! And now, hungover, I've got to make the moves tonight:( My opk's are weird, I dont know if I should trust them or not with the pcos but today is cd13. This morning I took my opk, same time as the last few days, and it was like almost positive, 98% I'd say. This aft, it was def negative. 24 hours previous, it was negative, barely saw a second line. I'm wondering if this am's was a fluke cause of the pcos, or if I had a really quick surge and I just happened to catch the tail end this morning. I'll post a pic later on to show you girls...

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: NNE0813 and STEVI11:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: SOPHIASMOM Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!​

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, MUSTANGGTGIRL, JENWANTSABABY, SUNFLOWER5678, STACIE79, HARLEYQUINN, BABIESIMREADY, HARLEAN, RAYEANNE, TAURUSMOM05, WALLFLOWER, MRSNORM, HUGBUG925, LACILYN, MBRINK, VIC20581, FIRSTTRY, TULIPS123, CAT2B, BABYT2013, and HBELCHER33 ...

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom PLEX, UNDER25TTC, and DANISMOM10, your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread is up! Hope to see you there!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 Any updates?:dust:

CRYSTAL5483 I hope they sort out the Progesterone. I am in my 30's and the hormone does begin to decrease for some. I did not have spotting, in fact I have gotten pregnant which the FS was excited about, however, my body was having issues sustaining. I had missed miscarriage (naturally) that wasn't detected until 2 wks after, and the last MC was natural and in that case no spotting just full AF after doctor confirmed. However Progesterone is used differently for some. I am monitored now and if you recall from my journal, this time, the FS did not give me Progesterone until CD23, which was well after my BFP and also after doctor confirmed and took a physical look at my Cervix... GL Hun:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

November Thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mber-fall-testers-0-here-we.html#post22214851

Please look at page 138 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Me and OH are foing to be BDing every other day until my US and a few days after! We will be BDing tonight too! I think the clomid is working!

I'm glad to see youre optimistic LIZ:)
FYI, you shouldn't be doing opk's yet. You should wait about 3 days after your last pill as it can cause false positives.
Every other day is a great idea!!!

My last pill was yesterday, my opks have been light but its almost pos today

My temp rose today and my breasts are killing me, think I Oed? We couldnt BD last night so ithinki missed my chance :(

From what I have heard Liz (I haven't ever taken Clomid), Clomid can cause temp changes, cramps, headaches, and breast soreness because it elevates your estrogen levels, that's why you aren't supposed to use opk's until at least 3 days after your last pill. So don't count yourself out yet! Loro had sore breasts, too, I think. Just wait it out and keep :sex:.

From what I have heard Liz (I haven't ever taken Clomid), Clomid can cause temp changes, cramps, headaches, and breast soreness because it elevates your estrogen levels, that's why you aren't supposed to use opk's until at least 3 days after your last pill. So don't count yourself out yet! Loro had sore breasts, too, I think. Just wait it out and keep :sex:.

i would say very unlikely u o'd. my boobs hurt so bad and ur temps can really fluctuate...
Echo- are u feeling like u o'd yesterday?
Afm- im sure yesterdays high temp was a fluke because of the drinking, temps back down to pre o temps

I looked back a couple charts, and one night I drank it really raised my bbt too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->