• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Yeah, drinking raises my bbt, too. Sometimes I leave it there, if I think it won't hurt my chart, overall. Other times I discard. Glad you had fun, though! Hopefully you o soon!
Yeah, I am pretty sure I o'd yesterday.

I'm out ladies!!:brat: That :witch: flew in early evening. I really think my body is just getting back on track after being on BC for 2 yrs. Just happy she came on time and not early like she did in previous months. GL Ladies.:happydance:

AF is now 1 days late. Had cramps that were like most of the day yeserday but she never came. Now today no cramps but i am super nauseous as i type this. I at work and it is taking everything in me to not run to the bathroom. I havent tested yet.

Oh PS my counter below is off by one day

omg I'm confused right now, 2 days since last clomid pill and my temp is up, and today I went to the bathroom just a few seconds ago and had a small clot of blood/white stuff, and now I'm spotting dark red/brown, what's this mean?

Spotting? How do you mean spotting? Like you need to wear something or just when your wipe? Could be a few things, ovulation spotting, or maybe AF is coming; that has been known to happen on such a long cycle, or it could just be nothing. Your temp being up is normal, Clomid tends to make your bbt a bit higher

spotting as in a little on my panties but not enough for a panty liner, no cramping at all.

liz- This exact thing happened to me this cycle. 2 days after i was done with the pills i spooting for 3 days. I needed a panty linner but it was still really light. The color was brownish. The doctor said it is a SE fromt he clomid and as long as the blood wasnt bright in color either pink or red that you are in the clear.

Thanks stevi, I just did an OPK and it came up super dark pos right away! Think I am Oing today?

what CD are you on?? and what CD's did you take the clomid. sorry i dont remember.

You could be O'ing super early but i think the bleeding is due to the clomid not O'ing.

I guess its possible to be ovulating, but not super likely since its only been 2 days since your last pill. I still think its too early to be testing with opk's but thats just my opinion love. Most women who do ovulate, do so about 5-9 days after their last pill...

I cant say for sure hon. I'd bd every other day until ovulation is confirmed but keep in mind itll raise your temps a bit. Make sure youre taking something for your cm, EPO? That will help; it does wonders for most women.
I cant help u with the spotting though, I never had that. Sore bb's, I had that every single cycle I was on Clomid, so I think its fairly normal.

Also,in your apt, did you bring your charts from previous cycles and ask why you have numerous patches of spotting throughout every single cycle?

Loro, yea I did and she told me this is because of the PCOS it causes frequent spotting. Why do I need to take something for my CM? I have super watery CM the past few days and today.

https://i49.tinypic.com/303e7lw.jpg

see dark positive today!

horrible photo but the test line is darker than the control!

Dantz, oh we did a little bit ago! hehe. But I've been getting told it could just be clomid making a false positive OPK? but it's been two days since my last clomid pill?

https://i46.tinypic.com/11gn3gn.jpg
here's another photo

https://i49.tinypic.com/33adlwn.jpg
and another.

All I know is my Dr said, wait at LEAST 3 days before using an opk to ensure no false positives. You dont need to take anything for cm; usually you dry up with clomid but if you take EPO, it helps not with just watery cm, but with EWCM as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->