• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

you should give it ago. when they flirt back its a great moral boast:happydance::happydance:

Hello Butterfly, seems like a long way off but can you put me down for the 18th? Thank you! :)

Hi Butterfly, i will be over 35 testing in october i am ovulating in the next day or so, so when i actually confirm i will let you know, but can you put me down for the 10th!!!!!

Hello Butterfly,
Can you put me down for October 3? Thanks you so much!

Just popping on quickly to wish everyone lots of luck and :dust:

Hubby's still away so no chance for me for any testing in October though I should finally be getting some SEX (never mind baby dancing, just gimme some sex!!!!) at the end of October... I'm gagging for it now and he's only been away 5 weeks, still another 5 to go! :headspin:

Anyway, hope there are lots and lots of :bfp: on this thread and I hope, in the nicest way possible, to see hardly any of you joining me on the November thread! :flower:

Ok I'm moving over here now.

You can put me down for the 18th!

Thanks Butterfly

Hi:flower:
Could I join? I will be testing about the 4th of October and from there on out.
:rain:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: i am so freakin' happy right now!!!!! I GOT A PEAK ON MY CBFM THIS MORNING:happydance::happydance::happydance: I have put OH on :sex: alert for tonight and the next 3 nights. That should cover me!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck Schmoo - Happy :sex:!

AFM - cm is drier today - no ewcm detected so think O'd overnight. Not the best bding this month but in with a slight chance - fx'd! I felt crampy on my left side yesterday and it is achy today so think all is in order.

FX for you have Gingersnaps that you have caught that eggie

Well, I am def leading up to O as had a + OPK and, my mood changed dramatically as in the slightest thing OH did or didn't do I was like :grr::gun::ninja::grr::gun::ninja::grr: inside tried not to show but some did leak out. Have sent him and DD off to his Mum and Dad's for a few hours so I can let my mood work its way out whilst doing some housework!!! Need to be sweetness and light to OH or, no :sex: for me!!! I find my moods are always worse when I am about to O:haha::haha: Oh the joys!!!

Hey, that is funny Schmoo - I was kind of short tempered Saturday and since you mention the mood OV thing - I bet that was it. All those hormones doing their job.

Hope you are keeping busy!

I had a werid day or maybe just bad luck. Both coffees I had were too strong and tasted yuck. Both from different places. Maybe an early - super early aversion to coffee or maybe bad luck. Werid though and it is not something I recall very often and twice in a day..well. Off to have another cup today and will see if yesterday was a fluke!

Hi Butterfly, I finally have a date for testing!! AF probably due around 10 October, but I'll be on my holidays!! :plane::shipw::icecream::wine: (can you tell I'm excited??) so won't test til I get home. That'll be 13 october if she hasn't shown

Sad times. I'm out. AF showed up yesterday and I so had my fingers crossed for a good month. Oh well - off to the spa today and then will start all over again this month. I need to ask my husband whether he wants to know when O days are or whether it wouldn't help.

Conina, have a lovely holiday :happydance:

HPMINI - sorry the :witch: got you - maybe yo will have another go for October? :hugs:

Thanks Butterfly67. Definitely will try again for October. I'm a bit gutted really and I don't want to stress the DH with it. Have realised though that he's working M-F, 9-5 for the next two months which will help with timing.
And this month I'd had the most excruciating pain in my BBs. They were sore from O to AF. I'm glad that they are better now!

Hey, that is funny Schmoo - I was kind of short tempered Saturday and since you mention the mood OV thing - I bet that was it. All those hormones doing their job.

I had a werid day or maybe just bad luck. Both coffees I had were too strong and tasted yuck. Both from different places. Maybe an early - super early aversion to coffee or maybe bad luck. Werid though and it is not something I recall very often and twice in a day..well. Off to have another cup today and will see if yesterday was a fluke!

This sounds a lot like symptom spotting.:haha:

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Oh yes, well spotted Dmom, I was not on my toes there!!

NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING ALLOWED!!

Or I will banish you to the TWW Section and you will come back feeling like you need a holiday lol :haha::haha:

Oh yes, well spotted Dmom, I was not on my toes there!!

NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING ALLOWED!!

Or I will banish you to the TWW Section and you will come back feeling like you need a holiday lol :haha::haha:

Oh dear - I did not read the rules:blush:

hehe - I have poped in the tww section - only a bit tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->