October Testers - Over 35

Holy Cow I total missed your BFP! Congrats!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Holy Cow I total missed your BFP! Congrats!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

who? haha. i've obviously missed it too.

well found a funny pic just for you remaining ladies who are still hanging on in this thread for an october pumpkin surprise. best of luck :flower:

https://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/NatatISTANBUL/pumpkin.jpg

Adorable. :haha: pregnant pumpkin haha. Are those carrots for fingers? And the pumpkin seeds for tears, oh so cute. Hey Sumat, how are you? :hugs:

Adorable. :haha: pregnant pumpkin haha. Are those carrots for fingers? And the pumpkin seeds for tears, oh so cute. Hey Sumat, how are you? :hugs:

hi ss, i'm fine thanks, just twiddling my thumbs until hubby comes home next thursday. hope u r good too :hugs::hugs:

I am hanging there as well. Waiting for this cycle to be over. Want to begin a new one from scratch. Hopefully it'll start on a more positive note. :hugs:

Okay, I'm thinking I may be toast for this month :cry: My temp went down this morning and I just got some light pinkish/red blood when I wiped. According to my chart I'm only 8dpo so wouldn't this be too early for the :witch: to catch me??? Bummer.

Okay, I'm thinking I may be toast for this month :cry: My temp went down this morning and I just got some light pinkish/red blood when I wiped. According to my chart I'm only 8dpo so wouldn't this be too early for the :witch: to catch me??? Bummer.

Could be implantation bleeding. It's the right time for it.:flower:

That never even occurred to me!! I thought that was actually rare though?? Ugh. Still so much to learn :wacko:

im 3 days late today and cp has been so high ( normally really low way before af normally due), and tonight my boobs dont hurt anymore and i had a show of biege coloured cm when i wiped a little earlier so im counting myself out this cycle too even tho i have no cramping or pain im just looking forward to next cycle and hope that my af starts soon so i can stop feeling so pregnant and get on with it ( dont two tests in three days and both neg) :cry:

That never even occurred to me!! I thought that was actually rare though?? Ugh. Still so much to learn :wacko:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think I may be out for this month.... my chart says I OV on CD18 and I know it may be too soon to test, but I did anyways :dohh: and got a BFN :cry:
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon to go over my blood results from last week and hopefully check my lining.... I may just have to wait for the witch to show up and get on with my second Clomid cycle....:shrug:

im 3 days late today and cp has been so high ( normally really low way before af normally due), and tonight my boobs dont hurt anymore and i had a show of biege coloured cm when i wiped a little earlier so im counting myself out this cycle too even tho i have no cramping or pain im just looking forward to next cycle and hope that my af starts soon so i can stop feeling so pregnant and get on with it ( dont two tests in three days and both neg) :cry:

That's exactly how I felt last month...I had really bad pms which of course are pretty much identical as the symptoms of pregnancy. I had a couple BFNs so almost couldn't wait for af to start so I could just move on. Hope the hag comes soon so you can get on with it :hugs:

thanks ovenbunwanted i just dont know whats going on coz the beige cm isnt there now but might be there later and inbetween there's nothing and no cramping although i do suspect that wont be far behind and then the bleed will begin but my cervix is normally so low down before af and its so high still with a lot of gunk round and covering it and now this beige stuff so god knows i just hope it starts soon at least in the next day to two so i can be clear for when hubby gets back from italy i should have gone but we didnt want to risk the flight as i had an early m/c in may in the flight back from the states !

FX for those left to test in October!! :dust:
I'm spotting again today (9dpo) so my hope is dwindling rapidly...here's to thinking happy thoughts :flower:

im out at 5am this morning bad flow with two large clot loses which i had to take with me at 7am this morning as i was in a lot of pain and these clots were huge, apparantly it was two and even tho early i was upset but if i fall next time they are going to test me early and then prescribe progesterone pessaries to help sustain anything that is trying so thats all good and well if i dont fall before im 45 at christmas well then i given it my all in the last nearly 5 years and well i think thats good .

im out at 5am this morning bad flow with two large clot loses which i had to take with me at 7am this morning as i was in a lot of pain and these clots were huge, apparantly it was two and even tho early i was upset but if i fall next time they are going to test me early and then prescribe progesterone pessaries to help sustain anything that is trying so thats all good and well if i dont fall before im 45 at christmas well then i given it my all in the last nearly 5 years and well i think thats good .

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: inkd

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so very sorry for you. At least they've said they'll put you on the progesterone next time and I am sure if you keep doing all the good things you've been doing you will fall again. Just keep taking good care of yourself and I know it's hard but try to keep the faith.

sending you prayers and blessings.

Well ladies, I'm out. The :witch: got me early at 9dpo...weird cycle. On to November... Good luck to those left to test!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->