• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

Thought you had been a bit MIA googly - btw loving the new avatar :thumbup:

FX for the full on stress this month then! :hugs::hugs:

Thought you had been a bit MIA googly - btw loving the new avatar :thumbup:

FX for the full on stress this month then! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Butterfly!

So are you back in the UK yet? Good luck with the whole move thing anyway, I've moved continents a few times, it's no picnic, I know! :hugs:

i'm with you googly, back to cycle day 1 :hugs: the witch flew in this morning and so i'm going to drag my ass over to the november testing thread.

best of luck to all you lovely ladies still hanging in the 2ww this month.

got hubby off work today and so i'm playing nurse nat :dohh: he's not been off the loo for 48hrs...i'm praying he does't pass this bug to me :nope: i can't deal with that and being on the rag. :nope:

Hey gals, well I'm out for October! Tried an experiment this cycle - tried to avoid most things 'TTC', did loads of social stuff, loads of exercise, didn't look at what cycle day or DPO I was each day, didn't go mental on the supplements etc - just generally had a chillaxed non-stressy month. And it was! Twas very cool... but yeah, not a jot of difference to my cycle! :rolleyes: Another stinkin short one/short LP! So much for my 12 days last cycle, this one I was back to 9-10... so pfffffffffft to no stress!!! :growlmad:

This month, back to full stress, full supplements, full monitoring :thumbup::D

I'm doing Elevit, B6 (100mg), L-Arginine (4g), Royal Jelly (1/2tsp), and CoQ10 (400mg) :thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Go the All Blacks! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Googly have you tried taking prog cream because that can lenghten your LP? Sorry witch caught you hun :cry::hugs:

I see there are few of us on CD 1 today Sorry about AF girlies but.... CD1:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Let´s go for November Ladies!!! :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Started spotting on Friday & Sat so expected :witch: to start yesterday / today but so far nothing - don't know what's going on but got BFN so guessing I'm out...

Graceyous i dont think you are out hun thing is if you had spotting the best time to test is in three to four days after the spotting has finished as its the egg burying itself into the lining so dont give up yet.
I have got no symptoms whatsoever and thats not normal for me before af which is due tomorrow and i tested this morning and i got a neg too so im gonna hold out for two more days and then test again good luck hun

Thanks inkdchick. That's what I'm hoping happened too but trying not to hope too much! [-o<
Fx for you too

Tested Saturday and today and :bfn: but no AF either. Some sharp cramping so not ruling out AF yet!!

Hey gals, well I'm out for October! Tried an experiment this cycle - tried to avoid most things 'TTC', did loads of social stuff, loads of exercise, didn't look at what cycle day or DPO I was each day, didn't go mental on the supplements etc - just generally had a chillaxed non-stressy month. And it was! Twas very cool... but yeah, not a jot of difference to my cycle! :rolleyes: Another stinkin short one/short LP! So much for my 12 days last cycle, this one I was back to 9-10... so pfffffffffft to no stress!!! :growlmad:

This month, back to full stress, full supplements, full monitoring :thumbup::D

I'm doing Elevit, B6 (100mg), L-Arginine (4g), Royal Jelly (1/2tsp), and CoQ10 (400mg) :thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Go the All Blacks! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Googly have you tried taking prog cream because that can lenghten your LP? Sorry witch caught you hun :cry::hugs:

Hi Jodes! Yeah I have, for 3 cycles.... didn't make any difference for me at all unfortunately! I think I really need the suppositories for some hard core progesterone supplementation - I think the cream probably only works for people who just need a little extra.

You've started it yeah? Have you noticed any differences yet? GL with it anyway! I know it's helped for some people :thumbup: :hugs:

:witch: arrived yesterday... back to waiting to OV :coffee:
Roll on November!

aw hun so sorry to hear that how many days late were you and good luck for next cycle xxx

Well, last night after much nagging from the DH I broke down and actually handed over my frer for a good ol' hiding. He can always tell when I'm about to crack and test early which generally means a bfn and a pity party. So, test date still remains Oct 31st and now I am officially safe from myself...well, unless I sneak off to the store for another box :winkwink:

lol , so are you late now or when is your af due, and we bought some more this morning as i am now 2 days late with a very high cervix and lots of white cm and very sore boobs as of yesterday, to do one tomorrow and the other one on frid morning or saturday morning as OH is flying to italy on friday and i've been banned by my acupuncturist as she thinks that it will be a bad idea seeing how i miscarried in may on the flight home from the states (5 weeks) and it was awful so i certainly am glad to be staying but will miss him loads but good luck hun let me know when you test and i'll let you know too x

Hey ladies, i'm at 11dpo today with a bfn this afternoon. My temp dropped quite a bit today and I had what felt like period pains yesterday, so I have a feeling the horrible :witch: is on her way. Going to abstain from testing now until the 31st to give her the chance to show before wasting any more money. Hubby remains possitive though, which is nice.

Good luck to those still in the tww and :hugs: to those the :witch: has visited. Good luck for the next cycle.

Sorry, seems to be a lot of those having the :witch: appear - boo and :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->