• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

Lorraine...she was just trying to help you get answers faster.:thumbup:

well, i'm off to the docs with my little white lie next week to up the ttc tempo. i'm not far off 6 months trying and tbh i don't think my doc will be too bothered if i've hit the 6mth mark or not as long as we give him the dosh! :thumbup:

butterfly, good luck with the big move back :hugs:

well, i'm off to the docs with my little white lie next week to up the ttc tempo. i'm not far off 6 months trying and tbh i don't think my doc will be too bothered if i've hit the 6mth mark or not as long as we give him the dosh! :thumbup:

a little white lie doesnt do any harm whatsoever :thumbup: GL at the docs and Nat your paying for it so doctors wont be bothered. U ok? :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

a little white lie doesnt do any harm whatsoever :thumbup: GL at the docs and Nat your paying for it so doctors wont be bothered. U ok? :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

thanks jodie, and i'm good :hugs: just gave in this afternoon and done a frer and pulled the b**** to piece just to make sure :haha::kiss:

Lorraine hun. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: OMG I am so sorry you feel this way. I think you might have misread the thread! No one called you a liar hun. The girls here are trying to help you!
Let me write here in direct words what they meant:

In your first thread you said in your post that you had been trying for 4 months and doctors don´t really do much before you have been trying for 6 months.

This is true, and they are trying to advice you. What they are telling you is to tell a "while lie" to the doctor! not that you are lying to us.

They are giving you advice to tell the doctor that you have been looking for longer than what you really have been. The reason for this is that you will get tests done quicker and answers quicker as well. Otherwishe they won´t bother until you try for longer.

I think most of us have experienced this. I have been propperly TTC for 4-5 cycles now, can´t really remember when I started and NTNP for few months before that. When I go to my doctor I will say I have been looking for a year, otherwise i know, due to my circumstances they will ask me to go back in 2012 for tests.

Sorry hun you thougt you were called a liar. it is so easy to misinterpret written words, I have been there myself, but hun believe me these lovely ladies are trying to give you advice so you get answers sooner

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE

Thanks for this.

Lorraine2 - I am so sorry that you misread what I what I was trying to say too - it is exactly what Sus said, if you want to get tests done then they won't likely help you until you have been trying for 6 months so yes, we were trying to get you to tell a white lie to get things checked out quicker :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I misunderstood.

thanks jodie, and i'm good :hugs: just gave in this afternoon and done a frer and pulled the b**** to piece just to make sure :haha::kiss:

:cry::cry::hugs::hugs:

am now due for my period in two days and its the 2nd month of continually taking she oak and am nervous now of testing dont know when to do it either the days its due or wait til at least 3 days past what do you recon

I am an early tester, so you can guess my opinion, lol

Well I have started spotting a little more today, still not full AF.

Does anyone get heavy cramps and spotting few days before they get AF? It has only been happening to me in the last couple of months, and I am not sure If should have it checked or it is just normal...

And as well, I temped this morning, and the first time I temped was 36.41 and for some reason I decided to double check and temp again and I was 36.68! Which one should I record on my chart? :shrug: So far I have recordes the lowe one.

Lorraine2 - I am so sorry that you misread what I what I was trying to say too - it is exactly what Sus said, if you want to get tests done then they won't likely help you until you have been trying for 6 months so yes, we were trying to get you to tell a white lie to get things checked out quicker :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I misunderstood.

It is easy done! :flower: Nice to have you here :hugs:

am now due for my period in two days and its the 2nd month of continually taking she oak and am nervous now of testing dont know when to do it either the days its due or wait til at least 3 days past what do you recon

I couldn't wait Hun I would be testing a.m and p.m from 10dpo :haha:Good luck lovely wotever u decide ,:hugs::hugs:

DDmom your chart looks good another positive OPK :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fingers crossed for you now! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey gals, well I'm out for October! Tried an experiment this cycle - tried to avoid most things 'TTC', did loads of social stuff, loads of exercise, didn't look at what cycle day or DPO I was each day, didn't go mental on the supplements etc - just generally had a chillaxed non-stressy month. And it was! Twas very cool... but yeah, not a jot of difference to my cycle! :rolleyes: Another stinkin short one/short LP! So much for my 12 days last cycle, this one I was back to 9-10... so pfffffffffft to no stress!!! :growlmad:

This month, back to full stress, full supplements, full monitoring :thumbup::D

I'm doing Elevit, B6 (100mg), L-Arginine (4g), Royal Jelly (1/2tsp), and CoQ10 (400mg) :thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Go the All Blacks! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"