October Testers - Over 35

Hello Ladies!!
I am so confused, :shrug: I hope someone can help me: I started having a light brown discharge on Saturday afternoon/evening. Yesterday the discharge was dark brown, today is dark brown mixed with blood like color discharge. Question: what day is considered my first day of my cycle? yesterday or today? PLEASE HELP!

The first day you have a red bleed is considered CD1...spotting doesn't count.

The first day you have a red bleed is considered CD1...spotting doesn't count.

thank you!!
I am confused because my doctor had told me before that dark brown discharge is considered my period.... now I don't see full flow and I don't know what to consider CD1..... I am supposed to take clomid on CD3 and I was going to take it tomorrow.... so I guess I should wait? :shrug:I cannot call her as we have had power outage because of the weather, and the doctor's office is closed.... :cry: don't know what to do... :cry:

If this is not a normal start to AF for you, then I would wait...

If you have been counting spotting as CD1, you might have been taking Clomid too early in your cycle, but I am not a doctor. When I took it, it was from CD3-7.

Hi wana be a mom ...with my IVF cycle my clinic was very clear about it being the first day of bright red fresh blood flow. They said if it started before 12:00 that was day 1 and after day 1 was the following day. Good luck with your cycle xx

If this is not a normal start to AF for you, then I would wait...

If you have been counting spotting as CD1, you might have been taking Clomid too early in your cycle, but I am not a doctor. When I took it, it was from CD3-7.

I usually have brown discharge for maybe 6 to 8 hours before I get full flow, but this cycle is maybe taking longer to start? I was told to start the first round on day 5. This cycle I have to take it on CD3. Oh if I would have taken my temp yesterday! :dohh: today it had dropped.... hmmm what to do....:shrug:

Hi wana be a mom ...with my IVF cycle my clinic was very clear about it being the first day of bright red fresh blood flow. They said if it started before 12:00 that was day 1 and after day 1 was the following day. Good luck with your cycle xx

really? wow, ok.. I am going to wait then.... now it is you and dachsundmom who believe it is full blood (red bright). Since I don't have that yet, I am going to wait. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU BOTH!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Ok I don't want to be a stats crazy person but....

Indigo is down for both a :witch: and a :bfp: they would cancle each other out and make the BFP % go down...

Good, I will amend! I am just trying to track down anyone who hasn't come back to the thread although I would think most would be :witch:. If I put MIA then it means they haven't really posted anything on the site since they joined or after their testing date. A bit more investigative work and I will finalise the stats :thumbup:

Hi, not sure I posted, but the witch got me, so on with November!

Super Awesome got a BFP in Oct, too....but also a BFN in early Oct...

So the results are in (although there may be a couple of stragglers) and the stats are as follows:

:bfp: 12 including one :angel:
:witch: 44
MIA (unknown): 8

% of :bfp:s over everyone who came back with a result = 27.3%

% of :bfp:s over everyone who put their names down = 23.1%

Seems pretty good to me! Congrats to all those who got :bfp:s and :dust: for November for those that didn't

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

YAY great stats!!! Congrats all the new :bfp: and tons of :dust: to ladies moving on to November cycles!

So the results are in (although there may be a couple of stragglers) and the stats are as follows:

:bfp: 12 including one :angel:
:witch: 44
MIA (unknown): 8

% of :bfp:s over everyone who came back with a result = 27.3%

% of :bfp:s over everyone who put their names down = 23.1%

Seems pretty good to me! Congrats to all those who got :bfp:s and :dust: for November for those that didn't

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well done! :thumbup:
Are you glad your duties are over now? :haha:

Don't rub it in....I just realized that my duties began today, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4