October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

thank you :) I hope we all do!!! Although I will admit, it's a little scary jumping into having 2 LO's when I've been so used to having just one

how long did it take to conceive your first? or were they not planned?

Hi! I'll be testing on the 18th...praying AF won't stop by for a visit on the 19th! We've been ttc#1 for 7 months and it's getting very frustrating...

fx for u ^^ is this ur first ur ttc?

how long did it take to conceive your first? or were they not planned?

it took us 2 months to conceive, so pretty quick, almost shockingly quick, I was definitely not expecting to fall pregnant that soon, I thought it would take us at least 4-6 months

Think im out this month :(
Caved in and tested this morning (AF due 2moz) and BFN!
I think the :witch: will be late this month just to annoy me!

Good luck to everyone testing in October!!
xx

Think im out this month :(
Caved in and tested this morning (AF due 2moz) and BFN!
I think the :witch: will be late this month just to annoy me!

Good luck to everyone testing in October!!
xx

There's still hope yet til AF comes don't give up :winkwink: xx

I'm really nervous about this month. Will be our first month trying after a two month break. And I just found out I have PCOS and started Metformin. Feel like hell on the side effects of it... So even if indonhave symptoms I probably won't notice them through the Metformin haze

I agree with x-kirsty that there is still hope. The first time I ever fell pregnant, I got a bfn, even with my period being a few days late. I tested a week later, and got my bfp, and now I have a beautiful 16 month old :thumbup:

Got my fingers and toes crossed that this will be our month!!!! Cmon 10-31! Halloween is my favorite holiday so maybe it will be ny lucky day that day!

I'm new to the forums, but my husband and I have been TTC for 3 months. I will be testing on October 18th if AF hasn't shown up yet. I'm keeping my FX for everyone!

i will be testing tomorrow, 1st october, can i join here. i've had a faint positive today but doing a frer tomorrow to make sure!

xx

I will be testing October 17th! This is our second cycle TTC#2! Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->