October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Yay!! Congrats girl!!! So happy for you! :)

thanks tess!! hope yours comes soon this week :)

Thanks! Me too :D I got a bfn this morning, but really at 8dpo I was cheeky even to test. Lol

yeah its VERY early. are you going to test tomorrow or wait another day? its hard waiting but you would prolly have a better chance at 10 dpo. ( mine today was 11 dpo and kinda light)

Probably e very day now til BFP or AF. I have like 25 of those 10 MIU Internet tests... So not a big deal.

Ah 25? That's a lot of them! I don't do temping or charts or anything, but I see the line on yours... That looks really good right? They're all still up there, sending good wishes your way

Okay I'm on cd14 due to o tomorrow is it better to BD today tomorrow or the day after you o?

Yay!! Congrats girl!!! So happy for you! :)

thanks tess!! hope yours comes soon this week :)

Thanks! Me too :D I got a bfn this morning, but really at 8dpo I was cheeky even to test. Lol

yeah its VERY early. are you going to test tomorrow or wait another day? its hard waiting but you would prolly have a better chance at 10 dpo. ( mine today was 11 dpo and kinda light)

Probably e very day now til BFP or AF. I have like 25 of those 10 MIU Internet tests... So not a big deal.

Ah 25? That's a lot of them! I don't do temping or charts or anything, but I see the line on yours... That looks really good right? They're all still up there, sending good wishes your way

Yeah, this is my first time charting too. I guess it looks good, but from what I understand about charting ( feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ladies) is that it's more of a look back kind of tool. The temps are all up there till they drop kinda thing and there's no predicting if that will happen or not. Mostly I think it's just good to tell you that yes, you are ovulating and whether or not you timed Your BD'ing well or not.

Okay one person says all three other says its bad???

congrats to all the ladies with :bfp: massive hugs to ladies caught by the :witch: and the ladies with BFN's, waiting for AF or holding out for a :bfp: fingers crossed and :dust: to all the ladies waiting to test or O.

AFM I don know if im in or out. This cycle/BFN's/symptoms etc have been weird. Yesterday I thought I was out as i had a :bfn: in the morning, cramps and some spotting through the day, in the evening my boobs were unbearable. Today :bfn:, very heavy cramping (although since 4pm thats gone, small amount/traces of blood on paper when wipe, sensitive to smell, eating like a horse, very full/heavy boobs and nipples stinging/tingling, no cm or blood.

AF not due till tue/wed depending on what my cycle feels like this month so im in limbo. Need to book flights to see in-laws for late June, early July and dont want to book as yet as I will be due mid to late June if pregnant. In-laws will get suspicious if we dont book soon.

Congrats Mrsfrerni and Jules !!! :wohoo:
Wow so many BFPs ... Good going ladies !!!

I am 12 dpo today ..having af like cramps and temp kind of dropped in the morning .. Af should show up tomorrow if not then I will be testing :)

Good luck all the others waiting to test !!

Okay I'm on cd14 due to o tomorrow is it better to BD today tomorrow or the day after you o?

Before and during O is the best and after O just in case ovulation gets delayed..
Happy bding :)
Technically one cannot fall pregnant if bd is done after O coz egg lasts only 12 to 24 hours after it is released..
The reason my gynae asked me to bd after O and this is how she explained- it is difficult to pinpoint exact ovulation hence it is better to cover the entire window by bding three days around expected day of O.
Hope that helps. Good luck !

Oh lol thought she meant bad thanks everyone!!!! I'm actually beginning to think maybe I ovulated earlier is it weird to be having symptoms

Thanks to all the ladies on here for the congrats... :)
Good luck to those testing soon, there are a ton this week! sending lots of :dust: your way!

Congrats Mrsfrerni and Jules !!! :wohoo:
Wow so many BFPs ... Good going ladies !!!

I am 12 dpo today ..having af like cramps and temp kind of dropped in the morning .. Af should show up tomorrow if not then I will be testing :)

Good luck all the others waiting to test !!
No way af... Hope you test instead!

Hello Ladies!! Sorry Ive been MIA for a while, I have just been flat out!!
I hope every one is well!!

My period was wierd this week... I only bled lightly for a day and a half and spotted for the rest of the four days :/ now that ive stopped spotting I just have a massive headache which hasnt gone away for two days and slight nausea? Do any of you girls know if thats a sign??? My periods are normally always fairly medium to heavy and I bleed for 6 days.. but yes.. any advice I would love!!

This is our 10th months TTC. Really hoping this is our month. Af due around the 22nd. Lots of positive thinking going on!!!

Still no af, but a big fat :bfn: this morning. Symptoms all gone except for sore heavy boobs. Expecting the :witch: to fly in any day now

Got my BFP this morning!!!!!!! 16/17dpo amd tested earlier in the week with what are meant to be 10mlu tests from eBay so anyone testing early with these don't lose hope, I'm not convinced the ones I got are what they say. Good Luck to all!! X x

Yay congrats :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"