October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Still no af, but a big fat :bfn: this morning. Symptoms all gone except for sore heavy boobs. Expecting the :witch: to fly in any day now

Firefly same with me.. 13dpo today and bfn :cry:

Thought af will be showing up today but she is not here I guess just a bit delayed.. have to wait ..sigh

Hello Ladies!! Sorry Ive been MIA for a while, I have just been flat out!!
I hope every one is well!!

My period was wierd this week... I only bled lightly for a day and a half and spotted for the rest of the four days :/ now that ive stopped spotting I just have a massive headache which hasnt gone away for two days and slight nausea? Do any of you girls know if thats a sign??? My periods are normally always fairly medium to heavy and I bleed for 6 days.. but yes.. any advice I would love!!
It could be ib! I have heard of headaches being an early symptom

I'm out ladies :witch: has flown in on her evil stick 2 days early :(

Good luck and :dust: to all the ladies still to test this month

Hugs to the ladies the :witch: got and congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to all the ladies with :bfp:

I'm out ladies :witch: has flown in on her evil stick 2 days early :(

Good luck and :dust: to all the ladies still to test this month

Hugs to the ladies the :witch: got and congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to all the ladies with :bfp:

I am sorry to hear that firefly :hugs: ... Hope next cycle is your cycle.

I am 13 dpo today af should have been here but she is late.. That doesn't happen but it isn't altogether rare either.. Tested in the morning and bfn. Am not very hopeful for bfp now just waiting for af to arrive so I can get on with the next cycle. I have an hsg and blood test due that I need to call to book the day af shows up !

Good luck to ladies waiting to test :dust:

AF showed up this early afternoon. No worries though! It just means DH can have the fun of trying a bit longer, and enjoy the best sex life we've had in a very long time for a bit longer too :haha:

Hi girls,

Can I join in? I will be testing on 10/30/12. :thumbup:

This is my first IUI cycle with clomid and an ovidrel trigger shot. So I am hopeful that it will work for me!!Wish me luck!!!

Congrats to all of the ladies that got their BFP's already!! :flower:

Good luck and baby dust to everyone waiting to test this month!! I hope we get alot more BFP's this month!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls,

This is my first IUI cycle with clomid and an ovidrel trigger shot. So I am hopeful that it will work for me!!Wish me luck!!!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone waiting to test this month!! I hope we get alot more BFP's this month!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

You betcha! Welcome girl!

Hi girls,

You betcha! Welcome girl!

Thanks for adding me hun!!!!!:flower:

Hi girls, congrats to all that have got their :bfp: this month! And for those that had AF arrive big :hugs: and good luck for next month. 7DPO for me today going to wait another 3 days before testing again ( yes I have already tested, three times hahahahaha ) can't help myself definitely a poas addict! FX for everyone that's still holding out for their :bfp:

Hey wannabepreggo :hi: welcome.

Kalliniki, congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Lockandkey and firefly153, sorry to hear that af showed up. Sending you both a bunch of :dust: Good luck on your next cycle.

Misscalais, good luck for your testing. I hope you see that bfp soon.

Hi to everyone else, I hope you are all well.

Not much happening at the moment. I'm currently on cd17 and should ovulate in the next few days. It would be good if our bodies came with an egg timer.

Lol Jelly Bean I know what you mean!! CD 17 for me too! I usuallyovulate on CD20- CD 24 so hopefully this weekend!!!! Good luck to you!! I have a good feeling about October!!! Cant wait for Halloween!

Welcome wanabeprego! It's so good to meet even more lovely ladies! Feel free to add me and baby dust to everyone!

Good morning ladies

ok my af is due the 16 or 17th of this month. I bought 2 differetn test yesterday, the stick and the one to dip? lol I used the stick when I reached home from work as I couldnt wait and there's a very very very faint line barely invisible and I took the other 1 am this morning but it was negative. I am so confuse I have a n appointment with my gyno Sat so I guess I'll have to wait till then. My breasts are still sore at the side. idk what to think. Help??

Congratulations on all the positives ladies!!
Im still waiting for AF no sign yet! May test again 2moz :shrug:

Good luck everyone still to test
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g