October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

I'm like 99 % sure im getting AF today. Im all bloated and crampy and had some light spotting this morning. Also my temp fell below my coverline this morning. I think this is the worst BFN yet. My luteal phase was only 10 days long.. so thats not a good thing.

I just want to curl into as small of a ball as I can manage and disapear. :(

I'm like 99 % sure im getting AF today. Im all bloated and crampy and had some light spotting this morning. Also my temp fell below my coverline this morning. I think this is the worst BFN yet. My luteal phase was only 10 days long.. so thats not a good thing.

keep your head up tess!!! Its not over till she fully arrives!!

:hugs: Tess I am feeling the same.. Temp dropped close to cover line today and I have cramping.. Af will be here anytime now.

I so hoped this was my month... I wonder when will we get our bfp but I hope it is soon.. Let us follow up in next cycle if af shows up for us both..

Big hugs to you....I am exactly in the same boat and very disappointed and understand how u may be feeling :(

I really truly hope for us and for all the ladies here we get our bfp soon !!

Now the spotting has completely stopped... my body is messing with me. I still feel crampy and bloated like I might be getting AF.... I hate it when she takes her time like this, it's TORTURE!

I was only one little spot of pink... and then gone... even checking internally... just creamy cm...Cruel I tell ya!

Jellybean & Ashandtony wat r ur cycle lengths. Am CD16 of a 30-32 cycle been usin opk since cd11 still no sign of O. There is an eva so slight 2nd line but u wud miss it if u weren't really looking for it.
It's my first time in using them & am feeling really low about it all. I feel O will neva come. I only have 6 left

Awww Tess,
I'm sorry you are feeling this way today. Sending you lots of :hugs: hoping you feel better.

Hi there! Can I join y'alls group? Newbie from TX, just checking things out, and I really like to read throught the forums and send support to those trying, I know it's hard.
I'm TTC # 2, and this is our first cycle actively trying. I think I'm on dpo 5, though FF tried to tell me it's only 3dpo.. so we'll see. I'll be testing end of next week around the 18th or 19th.

I wanted to say something to Tess...
Now the spotting has completely stopped... my body is messing with me. I still feel crampy and bloated like I might be getting AF.... I hate it when she takes her time like this, it's TORTURE!

I was only one little spot of pink... and then gone... even checking internally... just creamy cm...Cruel I tell ya!

I've read that a dip can happen during implantation, so could that have been ib? It seems like the perfect time, 10 dpo. So don't give up yet!

GL to everyone, and Congrats on all the BFPs so far... I hope October is a great month for many.

Safari :hi:

You never know til af comes... Stay away witch!

Hi there! Can I join y'alls group? Newbie from TX, just checking things out, and I really like to read throught the forums and send support to those trying, I know it's hard.
I'm TTC # 2, and this is our first cycle actively trying. I think I'm on dpo 5, though FF tried to tell me it's only 3dpo.. so we'll see. I'll be testing end of next week around the 18th or 19th.

I've read that a dip can happen during implantation, so could that have been ib? It seems like the perfect time, 10 dpo. So don't give up yet!

GL to everyone, and Congrats on all the BFPs so far... I hope October is a great month for many.

Thanks hun :)

I had some spotting at 5DPO and thought that might have been implantation, but the drop and spotting today sure feels like AF. I have my fingers crossed that its IB, but it seems unlikely. Ive heard that some women get spotting at time of implantation and also afterwards, so its not over til its over i guess! :)

I'll put you down on the front page hun adn welcome! :flower:

Tess that is so true when I was pregnant the first time around I didn't know I thought for sure it was the start of my cycle spotting and cramping first the cramping started and I knew from that moment something wasn't right because I never cramp before my cycle only on my cycle. So anything is possible I hope everything goes the best route for you and like you said it isnt over until its over :)

Welcome to the forum Safariguri sending lots of :dust: to you.

:wacko: Well, negative pregnancy test, 1-2 days late, 14dpo... No AF... So confused! I've been achy for 2 days and had left sided pinching all day today... I have NO idea what's going on!! My boobs usually kill me 4 days out from my period, right till the day I start.. And I'm not even slightly tender! Help!

Hi my name is cassandra, And im normaly a late ov.. and Long cycles like 50 or so. But to my surprise i ovulated early this month. On CD 21 i didnt even realize till i paid close attention to my chart i was already at 5dpo lol Iv had alot on my mind so wasnt paying close attention. On 8 dpo - test And then on 9 dpo I think i might have had a implantation dip. Today 10dpo it sky rocketed! Ive also had some spotting yesterday and some today. So its just a waiting game. Weve been trying for almost 2 yrs, i watched all my loved ones around me have kids. So im hoping that this is finaly are month (praying) Im not sure how to post my chart from fertilityfriend.com can some one help with that because i would love to here peoples opinons. I forgot to mention that early this morning i took freer and it was - but i see a hint of something on the invert but who knows. (my boobs hurt lol) :shrug:
Never mind think i figured out how to show you my chart lol

Attachments

• untitledjgjg.jpg
    untitledjgjg.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi my name is cassandra, And im normaly a late ov.. and Long cycles like 50 or so. But to my surprise i ovulated early this month. On CD 21 i didnt even realize till i paid close attention to my chart i was already at 5dpo lol Iv had alot on my mind so wasnt paying close attention. On 8 dpo - test And then on 9 dpo I think i might have had a implantation dip. Today 10dpo it sky rocketed! Ive also had some spotting yesterday and some today. So its just a waiting game. Weve been trying for almost 2 yrs, i watched all my loved ones around me have kids. So im hoping that this is finaly are month (praying) Im not sure how to post my chart from fertilityfriend.com can some one help with that because i would love to here peoples opinons. I forgot to mention that early this morning i took freer and it was - but i see a hint of something on the invert but who knows. (my boobs hurt lol) :shrug:
Never mind think i figured out how to show you my chart lol

Hi Cassandra welcome. It looks to me as though you might have O'd yesterday. FF is showing crosshairs on your chart, which means that some of your signs aren't confirming that ovulation took place on cd21.

My chart is playing up too. I also have crosshairs on my chart and FF seems to think that I've O'd already. I know that I haven't O'd because I always feel it when it happens. Also none of my opk's have come up positive yet.

FF will usually adjust itself eventually. I'd suggest waiting a few more days to see if your temps stay elevated.

I hope that helps. Good luck and :dust: to you.

Jellybean & Ashandtony wat r ur cycle lengths. Am CD16 of a 30-32 cycle been usin opk since cd11 still no sign of O. There is an eva so slight 2nd line but u wud miss it if u weren't really looking for it.
It's my first time in using them & am feeling really low about it all. I feel O will neva come. I only have 6 left

My cycles are usually between 32-36 days. Opk's don't work like pregnancy tests. For an opk to be positive, the test line has to be as dark as, or darker than the control line. If the test line is lighter than the control line, then the opk is negative.

What is your usual LP length? Assuming that you have a 14 day LP, then you should get a positive opk on cd 17-18 on a 32 day cycle.

I'll be testing around the 12th of Oct, (my b-day is the 13th, how cool would that be!?) So I thought we could gather some other Oct. testers here and keep track!! Let me know what day you plan on testing and your results, and I'll keep coming back and editing this first post to show the results!

:dust::dust::dust:

Oct 1st : Halliwell :hugs: / wwchix

Oct 2nd : Mrs_kboy

Oct 3rd : babykhu

Oct 4th : xxleannexx :hugs: / Saintsational

Oct 5th : x-kirsty-x :hugs: / Khaleesi :hugs: / Merrybe :hugs: / msp_teen / MumMumMum :bfp: / MrsFernihough:bfp:

Oct 6th : jamesmomma201 :hugs:/ jessthemess

Oct 7th : loulou1979 / little_star :hugs: / nic18 :hugs: / my rainbow

Oct 8th: xAlenax :bfp:/ trishbenj24 / itsme122 :bfp: / Julesillini8 :bfp:

Oct 9th : Baby Please / NurseJaime / LocalGirl

Oct 10th : EAGER / Natzie / MrsRohner / Firefly 153 :hugs: / NelliNell

Oct 11th: Jcliff / kaybella

Oct 12th : Tess2012 / Erin418 / Bea1986 / berry83sweet / Kaliniki :bfp: / JasiahsMommy / LockandKey :hugs: /cupcakekate

Oct 13th: PinkRuby / LizzyRose

Oct 14th : Megann10919 / carlywarly / tekkitten

Oct 15th : Cutler101 / wwchix / Lizr / praying41more / ttc2yrs

Oct 16th : Misscalais / jojo88 / lebo1981

Oct 17th : Miss.T / KEC / Greyb

Oct 18th: bkmc725 / acs512 / Safariguru

Oct 19th : laurac1988

Oct 20th : Kezmama / Jen1019

Oct 21st : Trying2012 / YellowGrey / Chasity09

Oct 23rd : Fabreezy

Oct 24th : Jelly.Bean

Oct 25th : Cbbrankley / BritneyNChris

Oct 26th: Bumblebee24

Oct 28th : Photogmommy

Oct 30th : wannabeprego

Oct 31st : ashntony
am testing around the 26th ish cud you put my name on ur thread and good luck for thur and happybirthday for fri <3

Hey babymad90, how long is ur cycle am testing on the 26th too ekk. i have been doin opk since cd12 still no sign of O :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->