October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Congratuations to all the BFP's :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you girls! :)

I am delaying my testing date from 12th to the Sunday 14th, as I ovulated later than i thought i would. If AF stays away i will be 11 DPO then

Hi ladies,

I'm out as AF arrived on 7th (as expected).

Good luck to all you ladies waiting - it sounds promising!

Katie x

Woohoo congrats so many BFP's!!! And we are not even half way into the month yet!!! Come on 10-31z!!! I want to test and get to to say that i got a bfp too!!! I just hope! !! Fingers crossed for us all!

Ladies, can someone look at my chart and tell me if they have any idea what the hell is going on?? The spotting and cramping from yesterday is gone and in its place is a huge temp spike!! So confused!!!

Ladies, can someone look at my chart and tell md if they have and idea what the hell is going on?? Ghe spotting ANC cramping from yesterday is gone and in its place is z huge temp spike!! So confused!!!
I'm no expert, but was looking at ALOT of charts lately. It very well could have been an implantation dip and maybe now going triphasic. You'll just need a few more days temps to see. Could be a very good sign! Fx'd

Ladies, can someone look at my chart and tell md if they have and idea what the hell is going on?? Ghe spotting ANC cramping from yesterday is gone and in its place is z huge temp spike!! So confused!!!
I'm no expert, but was looking at ALOT of charts lately. It very well could have been an implantation dip and maybe now going triphasic. You'll just need a few more days temps to see. Could be a very good sign! Fx'd

What is triphasic?

What is triphasic?

Basically once you ovulate your temps stay at a higher level than pre o. Some women will get temps that rise and stay at a higher level after that, usually around implantation time. Sometimes this is an early indication of pregnancy. I think you can look at triphasic charts on fertility friend.

i agree!:thumbup:

Ok so this months chart is showing crosshairs but they usualy do because my cm never matches up with o. And ill have watery cm a dif times of my cycle i even get it befor my period weeks befor hand. But i wanted to show you last cycle chart to thats what they normaly look like. And then my chart this cycle :) and let me know what ya think. Boobs still hurt lol and period shows on chart it should start today so will see if the ugly witch shows. I dont think i just ovulated. My temps are never this high they hardly ever get over 97.6 and my pre o temps are always low like 96.3. So when my temps start to reach 96.8 i normaly no iv ether od or getn ready to the next day. :cold::comp::huh: lol these emostions explain my day lol

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3
  • chart2.jpg
    chart2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 6
Af got me today .. onto the next cycle !!

Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test !!!

Iv read every post on this thread to catch up :) and i want to say congrats to all the BFPs out there and to all who got AF I pray for your BFP real soon. And i also wanted to add im trying to hold out till Thursday morning to test ill be 12 dpo. I might wait till friday. Its just im leaving out to go to georgia friday morning and if i am pregnant I wont be able to hold off till monday lol ill want to go see doc right away and tell my hubby :)
I wish you all the best, No sign of AF yet today. So idk honestly i feel im diging my self another hole this month, Everytime Hopes up Then they get torn down.

Tess keep your head up hun, I know exactly what your going threw. My sister n law is the same as your friend and shes due Jan 18th and i cant help but be a little envyis of her. But at the same time im so happy for her and That im going to be one proud aunt :), And iv had cycles just like yours my body has a hard time making up its mine and its heartbreaking and agravating But if you can keep your head held high then that gives me hope that i can do the same! :winkwink:

Tess I'm going with good signs on your chart with that spike!

Thanks! I started spotting again this morning, but very light and pink. I feel really naseaus too, which is not a normal AF thing for me, but it might be stress too. I just wish my body would make its mind up one way or another already! :)

Got a BFN this morning, but thats not settling it for me either 11 DPO is still early. ](*,)

Af got me today .. onto the next cycle !!

Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test !!!

Sorry girl :hugs: If the witch gets me (which im pretty sure she will ) we can obsess together again next month! :flower:

Annnnd :witch: is here for me too. I think this is the beginning of a hate/hate relationship with my uterus. That temp spike must have been just mother nature adding insult to injury!

On the plus side, I am going to get pissed drunk for my birthday! :D ( Maybe even a little tonight!)

Annnnd :witch: is here for me too. I think this is the beginning of a hate/hate relationship with my uterus. That temp spike must have been just mother nature adding insult to injury!

On the plus side, I am going to get pissed drunk for my birthday! :D ( Maybe even a little tonight!)

Aw, I'm sorry! Guess we'll all have good company for next month!

I am testing on October 26th. Just got my first CB OPK smiley. Not sure where my cycles are since getting off the pill, but I think testing two weeks from Friday should be good.

Here's to some fun BDing!

Hi Ladies. I haven't been near a computer and am just catching up! Congrats to all of the BFP and hugs to all the BFN!
I am due to test the 17th and broke down and tested last night like a crazy person:blush: Of course it was way to early and I got a BFN.
I have had every symptom in the book and I thought maybe since I had so many symptoms I might luck out. Guess I will be a good girl and wait till I'm supposed to.:brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->