October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Damn it i caved :( BFN im hopeing 11dpo is just to early. UGHHH im so agravated, i told my self i wasnt going to do this this month, all the searching and Inverting test, Whats bad is when i see a line on the invert but nothing when i eye the test. Im throwing a halloween party soon on the 27th and if im not pregnant im with ya tess, im geting piss drunk as you say lol. I tell my self Cassandra Stop Getn Your Hopes Up!!!

The worst part of this is im not even sure i ovd when my chart says i did, and i seriously dont think i just ovd, and if i did i realy hope not because bd was at wrong time. Inless hubby sperm can live for 3-4 days lol

I'll be testing around the 12th of Oct, (my b-day is the 13th, how cool would that be!?) So I thought we could gather some other Oct. testers here and keep track!! Let me know what day you plan on testing and your results, and I'll keep coming back and editing this first post to show the results!

:dust::dust::dust:

Oct 1st : Halliwell :hugs: / wwchix

Oct 2nd : Mrs_kboy

Oct 3rd : babykhu

Oct 4th : xxleannexx :hugs: / Saintsational

Oct 5th : x-kirsty-x :hugs: / Khaleesi :hugs: / Merrybe :hugs: / msp_teen / MumMumMum :bfp: / MrsFernihough:bfp:

Oct 6th : jamesmomma201 :hugs:/ jessthemess

Oct 7th : loulou1979 / little_star :hugs: / nic18 :hugs: / my rainbow

Oct 8th: xAlenax :bfp:/ trishbenj24 / itsme122 :bfp: / Julesillini8 :bfp:

Oct 9th : Baby Please / NurseJaime / LocalGirl

Oct 10th : EAGER / Natzie / MrsRohner / Firefly 153 :hugs: / NelliNell

Oct 11th: Jcliff / kaybella

Oct 12th : Tess2012 / Erin418 / Bea1986 / berry83sweet / Kaliniki :bfp: / JasiahsMommy / LockandKey :hugs: /cupcakekate

Oct 13th: PinkRuby / LizzyRose

Oct 14th : Megann10919 / carlywarly / tekkitten

Oct 15th : Cutler101 / wwchix / Lizr / praying41more / ttc2yrs

Oct 16th : Misscalais / jojo88 / lebo1981

Oct 17th : Miss.T / KEC / Greyb

Oct 18th: bkmc725 / acs512 / Safariguru

Oct 19th : laurac1988

Oct 20th : Kezmama / Jen1019

Oct 21st : Trying2012 / YellowGrey / Chasity09

Oct 23rd : Fabreezy

Oct 24th : Jelly.Bean

Oct 25th : Cbbrankley / BritneyNChris

Oct 26th: Bumblebee24

Oct 28th : Photogmommy

Oct 30th : wannabeprego

Oct 31st : ashntony
am testing around the 26th ish cud you put my name on ur thread and good luck for thur and happybirthday for fri <3

Welcome Babymad90, I'm due to test on the 25th.. Good Luck hunn:hugs:

Af got me today .. onto the next cycle !!

Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test !!!

Awww Natzie I'm sorry the :witch: has gotten you this time around:hugs: I may also be joining you on to the next month think O has visited me earlier than expected :(.

I'm out! Stupid witch got me! See some of you in November... Good luck to those waiting to test!

Hi ladies, can I join here? I'm testing on the 31st of Oct. I was supposed to start to TTC last month but I got so busy travelling for 3 weeks with my sis with no hubby so no luck boo! Next week is my bday and all I want is baby no.3 as a prezzie.

So I just found tested for O today and its positive I'm super happy I thought I may have missed it. So now I'm on the right track... NurseJamie I'm sorry the witch got you today :( lots of hugs<3

Im glad you didnt miss it BritneyNchris Thats great news. Wish you the best of luck this round.
Wish i could be like you and hold out on testing ill 14dpo lol

Hi Ladies! :hi:

I'm from the 21-31st testers thread and just wanted to pop in for some :coffee: and to say hi and good luck to everyone on a BFP this month! This such a lucky thread to have 6 bfps already! Yay and congrats!

I'll be popping over for more :coffee: again soon! Have a great night!~

Im glad you didnt miss it BritneyNchris Thats great news. Wish you the best of luck this round.
Wish i could be like you and hold out on testing ill 14dpo lol

Thanks Wontgiveup I love your name on here :) and I hope I can wait until 14dpo I dont have any pregnacy test and not planning to buy any until the night before lol wish me luck lol

Just popping by to wish all you BFP'ers a huge CONGRATS!!! FX for those waiting to test and sorry for those with BFN's...I am 6dpo today (ovulated late)...so might not be able to test on the 14th as originally planned...it could be later...I will update as and when possible xx

:dust::dust: TO ALL!!! :D

Well CD 19 today!!! Testing day is in 20 days! Just shy of 3 weeks!!! I am just ready to test already!!! Well I cannot wait for 10-31! Should be ovulating soon! Going to dtd every night till next Thursday so we do not miss our window of oppurtunity!

Good luck ladies!
:dust:
to to you all!

Yay! More positives. I'm sorry to you ladies that the witch came and visited :(

I'm thoroughly confused with my body this month. I didn't use OPK's or BBT because it was just stressing me out. This month I decided to just listen to my body. I normally have really sore boobs (sorry if that's a TMI) after ovulation, but I don't have that at all. I feel really bloated too, but I feel like it's too early to be experiencing any of that... so confused. I can't wait until the 18th is here to test!

Let's see some more BFP's!! FX for everyone.

Hi everyone, welcome to the thread. Im 12dpo today so far negatives from 8dpo-11dpo ill ether take one tomorow morning or wait till i get back from georgia will see if i cave or not lol. Ill prob just buy some cheapies while im out today. Turned out to be such a pretty day thats lightend my day compared to yesterday. Anyways i wanted to wish you all (good weekend), and (baby dust) :) By the way my period was due yesterday. NO SHOW im so confused right now. Is my chart lieing to me lol

Attachments

• untitledidk.jpg
    untitledidk.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 5
Britneynchris.. Yay yay for the positive opk.. Catch that egg girlie and good luck for a bfp :)

Ashntony.. Yess wait it out now.. For the 31st bfp !! I am cd2 today and if my ovulation is on time I might get to test with you :))).. I also have my hsg next Tuesday so hoping that will improve the chances of a bfp !!!

Sorry to hear that af got u as well nursejamie :hugs:

Wontgiveup.. Don't give up !! :) if af is late that is positive news.. Hope she stays away !!

Good luck ladies waiting to test .. Lots of :dust:

Hi y'all, just popping in.. this TWW is hard for me. I love to read the forums and see what's up. Anyone have suggestions on how to pass the time? I work and I have a DD who is 2, my DH at home at night, I cook and clean and watch T.V. But amazingly I find myself with all this free time right now that just makes me crazy, I just sit and think. And hope, and pray. I know how hard this is for everyone, and I'm just starting.
Anyone have any good book suggestions?

Anyway...
Bea1986, I love your chart!
Sorry Tess, fx'd for next month!
Sorry everyone for the witch visits!
Yay Britney for the postive opk!
Hi Carly, I'm in the same boat. I thought I was 7dpo today but I might be 5. It's so hard to tell with my chart, I don't think FF is taking into account my 26 day cycle. It's so short, I thought for sure I had already ovulated.
And GL Won'tgiveup, I know it's hard. Unfortantely you'll probably know more either way tomorrow, but the wait is super hard.

Annnnd :witch: is here for me too. I think this is the beginning of a hate/hate relationship with my uterus. That temp spike must have been just mother nature adding insult to injury!

On the plus side, I am going to get pissed drunk for my birthday! :D ( Maybe even a little tonight!)

Sorry to hear that Tess! I got heavy handed with the wine the night I started too! Are you going to start a November testers forum? I love the month specific forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->