October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Congrats on your BFP

Well i feel like crying, Took EPT +- about 8pm
And i got what i thought was a BFP with in a min it was positive so i snaped a pic But then after the 3min mark it was GONE "POOF" :nope:

What do you think of the pic i snaped at the min mark :cry:
Tomorow is the day i head out to georgia for my BestFriends Brothers wedding. So guess ill take one more when i get back.

But only Im spotting again :( So AF is on her way Its been almost 16 months since weve been trying. IDK anymore

Attachments

• securedownloadlhklgh.jpg
    securedownloadlhklgh.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 15
Congrats on your BFP

Well i feel like crying, Took EPT +- about 8pm
And i got what i thought was a BFP with in a min it was positive so i snaped a pic But then after the 3min mark it was GONE "POOF" :nope:

What do you think of the pic i snaped at the min mark :cry:
Tomorow is the day i head out to georgia for my BestFriends Brothers wedding. So guess ill take one more when i get back.

But only Im spotting again :( So AF is on her way Its been almost 16 months since weve been trying. IDK anymore

Awww honey it was probably an evaporation line :( but since you are only spotting who know hope all works out for the best for you :hugs: You test at 8pm I would test again in the Am. Im sending lots of baby :dust: your way!

Hi not very familiar with posting, not sure what im doing lol.

Im in my second month of ttc for baby #2.

Im 7-8 dpo got a :bfn: with fmu :sad1: I know its to early just thought i'd give it a shot. Im gonna test again next wednesday the 17th.

Lots of baby dust for everyone.

:dust:

:coffee: Didnt sleep much last night and was mostly up half night here it is 5:30am so have to disregard temp and No sign of AF at all im now 3 days late. Ill test when i get back that will put me at 15 or 16 DPO. Wish me luck :sleep:

I didnt think evaps came up with in 1min or 2 ???

Just popped in to say hi. How is everyone?
I haven't been on here for the past two days as I've been flat out with work. I've also just been accepted for a new job which I start in a week. I have read all the posts from the past few days, so I'm up to date.

A big warm welcome to all you ladies that have recently joined this wonderful thread. I wish you all luck in your TTC journey and I hope you find this site helpful.

Sorry to hear that some of you ladies got a visit from the nasty :witch: I wish you luck for your next cycle. :hugs:

For all you ladies in the TWW, I know how frustrating it can be. Every minute seems like an hour, and every hour seems like a day. Hang in there, try to keep yourself occupied and I hope we see some more :bfp: 's

AFM- I think I'll O on either Saturday or Sunday, so I'm almost in the TWW. My new job should keep me busy for most of that time.

Kelly
xxx

Annnnd :witch: is here for me too. I think this is the beginning of a hate/hate relationship with my uterus. That temp spike must have been just mother nature adding insult to injury!

On the plus side, I am going to get pissed drunk for my birthday! :D ( Maybe even a little tonight!)

Sorry to hear that Tess! I got heavy handed with the wine the night I started too! Are you going to start a November testers forum? I love the month specific forums!

I will probably do that :0) I like them too.

Jasiahsmommy congrats on your bfp !!!

I am cd3 today and had gone for blood test that my FS has asked me to do.. Well it was so painful.. I am mildly scared of needles but today was a torture.. The nurse drew 6 test tubes of blood !! And she had to insert the needle at 3 different points coz she couldn't draw enough from one vein:wacko:
I have my hsg on Tuesday which will be cd7 .

hope we have some more BFPs by then :)

Happy weekend to all the ladies and good luck with testing.. Lots and lots of :dust: !!

AF due today so i tested this morning with a IC and it was a BFN so now im just waiting for AF to show and on to cycle #2

Hiya, cud u put me down to test on the 26th please?
Baby dust to all xx

Hey Ladies, can I join? This is our first month ttc, got married last month. I'm due to test around the 27th if af doesn't come before, fingers crossed :)

I am out! I shall keep watching this thread though, hopefully seeing lots of BFPs :D Good luck everyone <3

Today would be my test date if I had ov'd on time lol...but I am only 8dpo (9dpo according to ff...but I think it's wrong) so cannot test...will let you know when I do (probably Weds 17th ish). Good luck all!!

Well i caved took a test this mornin got bfn not that suprised got no symptoms just a cold i can't seem to shift, gonna wait now c if af comes before i test again.

FC for everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"