October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Still waiting for AF to show im one day late now its probably late as this is my first period off the pill x

Well 1 dpo today! CD 22 and now in the TWW... :/ Its going to be a long 14 days...

Hi everyone. I am in the TWW and testing Oct 22 :) Wishing everyone good luck this month!

Hi not very familiar with posting, not sure what im doing lol.

Im in my second month of ttc for baby #2.

Im 7-8 dpo got a :bfn: with fmu :sad1: I know its to early just thought i'd give it a shot. Im gonna test again next wednesday the 17th.

Lots of baby dust for everyone.

:dust:

I am in the exact same boat as you! I also tested negative 7-8 dpo and will test again on wednesday!!! We can keep each other updated :)

Hi not very familiar with posting, not sure what im doing lol.

Im in my second month of ttc for baby #2.

Im 7-8 dpo got a :bfn: with fmu :sad1: I know its to early just thought i'd give it a shot. Im gonna test again next wednesday the 17th.

Lots of baby dust for everyone.

I am in the exact same boat as you! I also tested negative 7-8 dpo and will test again on wednesday!!! We can keep each other updated :)
I'm also 8DPO tested but BFN, I don't usually get a positive until 10-11 DPO....I'm so impatient I hate waiting... Good luck everyone xxx

I'm on day 27 of a 28 day cycle. I am so tired of BFN so i think if it doesn't turn up tommorow than I'll still wait a couple days to test. This is my 6 cycle TTC. Good Luck everyone!! Baby dust to all :dust:

Hello everyone

I am currently 6DPO and I am going to test on Saturday 20. I have been TTC for 6 months. Fingers crossed this is our month!

Ladies how long after feeling O pain is it still possible to fall pregnant. Me & the oh had no time this weekend & sure I started feelin O pain yesterday kinda still here this morn I think :shrug:

Ladies how long after feeling O pain is it still possible to fall pregnant. Me & the oh had no time this weekend & sure I started feelin O pain yesterday kinda still here this morn I think :shrug:

The egg can only survive between 12-24 hours once you've O'd. I hope you catch it. Good luck.

AFM- I'm on cd23 and I can't remember the last time I O'd this late, at least not since I've been charting. I usually O on cd 22 or earlier. I got a +opk today, so hopefully the little eggy comes out tomorrow. So much for testing on my bday :dohh: I think I'll be testing around the 30th if I O tomorrow.

Hi positivehope and kezmama
Love finding women in the same boat as me i ended up doing another test yesterday 9-10 dpo couldnt help myself got :bfn: of course. decided not to test again im gonna wait and see if the :witch: comes thought id wait till sunday im due on on friday, not really getting any symptoms just a cold that i cant get rid of, have either of you got any symptoms? Ill keep you updated.

Baby Dust

The egg can only survive between 12-24 hours once you've O'd. I hope you catch it. Good luck.

AFM- I'm on cd23 and I can't remember the last time I O'd this late, at least not since I've been charting. I usually O on cd 22 or earlier. I got a +opk today, so hopefully the little eggy comes out tomorrow. So much for testing on my bday :dohh: I think I'll be testing around the 30th if I O tomorrow.

I think me & u mayb on a similar cycle today I am CD22 coming into my 4th cycle. got a positive opk cd21 but it was 1st wee of the day I no ur not ment to uses the 1st wee later in the day it wasn't positive so testing again 2day, about dinner time. I so hope to get a bfp this month really wanted a spring/summer baby far to late for spring now LOL

Well 2 dpo! I have a 34-38 day cycle. So the earliest I could test is the 27th. But I am going to hold out to the 31st to test. That way I am waiting until my latest date! Oh Storky, Santa, and Mother Nature let it be this month!!!! :)i Good luck ladies!

Hey all...I tested last night and got the faintest of faint lines in ic's. This morning I tested again and the same but...I don't know if they are valid as I cannot tell if they are evap lines or not!!

I had to change a lot of stuff to make it visible in this pic (hence the colour). I don't know if you can see it...but now I am testing every time I go pee...so not good!!! lol...PLEASE be a :bfp:

Attachments

• PA151356 second.jpg
    PA151356 second.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 11
Looks like a BFP to me carlywarly really really hope it is sending you all my hopes and prayers keep us updated xx

Thanks ladies :) I really really hope it is a BFP...but the doubts are there for sure lol...will deffo keep you updated though :)

Good luck to you both too of course!!! :) xx

Thanks ladies :) I really really hope it is a BFP...but the doubts are there for sure lol...will deffo keep you updated though :)

Good luck to you both too of course!!! :) xx

good luck, hope this is it for you

Im really in two minds at the moment i got a bfn yesterday 9-10 dpo had no symptoms until today have had really bad nausea cant eat chocolate trust me its bad if i cant eat chocolate, dnt know what to think i was completely convinced i was out this month HELP.

Im really in two minds at the moment i got a bfn yesterday 9-10 dpo had no symptoms until today have had really bad nausea cant eat chocolate trust me its bad if i cant eat chocolate, dnt know what to think i was completely convinced i was out this month HELP.

Sounds promising!!! :) 9-10dpo might have been too early...I would say test again in the morning with FMU...and good luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->