October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Thanks i really want to only been trying two months but those bfn tests are the worst might try and wait a couple more days what do you think the chances are lol. You going to test again in the morning? x

Congrats on your BFP Julesillini8!
Carly I really hope yours turns out well. It looks promising. :)
Hoping to hear about a lot of BFP's this month! I'm still in the TWW. AF is due 22/10 and I will probably try and test the 20th (saturday) just in case, since I have a 33 day cycle. Really hoping that this is the month. I want a summer baby :)

I have been really good with TTC and monthly testing this time around. I have only tested twice since May! I just joined this forum though...and I think this is going to make me want to test more often. I have generally been waiting until AF shows since I tend to get really bad cramping the day before. I find a lot of the symptoms that I notice now that I am symptom stalking are likely the same as every month, but I am just more aware of them now. In my previous 2 pregnanacies I didn't even know I was pregnant until the date of testing and then could connect together the symptoms once the pregnancy was confirmed. But then again I didn't get intense morning sickness (just nausea to the point I wished I could just throw up and feel better). But that all intensified around 6 weeks. I'm trying not to look into things too much right now.

Hoping to hear about a lot of BFP's this month! I'm still in the TWW. AF is due 22/10 and I will probably try and test the 20th (saturday) just in case, since I have a 33 day cycle. Really hoping that this is the month. I want a summer baby :)
Me too if I get a BFP this month then I will be due July 18-23z!!! Right in time foe our 1year wedding anniversary!

Thanks hun...deffo testing in the morning...and each time I pee!!! lol :/ I know it's pointless...just cannot help myself lol.

Good luck to you and fx for a BFP!!! xx

Ladies! Here is the link for the November testing forum...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1287999-november-testers-july-babies.html

Come join me over there for another month of obsessing and guessing! lol!

Me too if I get a BFP this month then I will be due July 18-23z!!! Right in time foe our 1year wedding anniversary!

I hope I'm not getting my hopes up. i just have a good feeling this month. I wish I could just know already. My due date would be July 1 is I get a BFP this month. keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey all...I tested last night and got the faintest of faint lines in ic's. This morning I tested again and the same but...I don't know if they are valid as I cannot tell if they are evap lines or not!!

I had to change a lot of stuff to make it visible in this pic (hence the colour). I don't know if you can see it...but now I am testing every time I go pee...so not good!!! lol...PLEASE be a :bfp:

Good Luck Carlywarly, its looking like a BFP to me as well. I would def wait until the AM to test again. But if I were in your boat I'd probably test every time I pee too lol.

So tested this morning BPN periods coming today so i'm out this month i know its coming so I'm out this month. Good luck to everyone else. Sprinkling baby dust to all the October testers. :dust:

So tested this morning BPN periods coming today so i'm out this month i know its coming so I'm out this month. Good luck to everyone else. Sprinkling baby dust to all the October testers. :dust:

Keep your head up!!! Your not out Till she shows

Ok ladies do you think its ok to have a half a serving of wine during the TWW?

Ok ladies do you think its ok to have a half a serving of wine during the TWW?

I think it's ok. I knew a French woman who drank red wine everyday, 2 glasses/day during her entire pregnancy and she had a healthy baby girl. I don't recommend it and wouldn't do that ever at all but she insisted that in France it's normal there. It's ok to drink but not too much while ttc.

Ashntony If you get pregnant in this cycle than at that early stage you are not connected by blood supply eg placenta...also most women (except us who are ttc) don't find out their pregnant till 6 weeks and usually have been drinking the whole time, so as long as you don't over do it, you should be ok. Thanks for the positive thoughts too

Shawnty Congrats that is awesome. Actually makes me feel better that there is some positive outcomes today on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->