October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Ashntony If you get pregnant in this cycle than at that early stage you are not connected by blood supply eg placenta...also most women (except us who are ttc) don't find out their pregnant till 6 weeks and usually have been drinking the whole time, so as long as you don't over do it, you should be ok. Thanks for the positive thoughts too

Shawnty Congrats that is awesome. Actually makes me feel better that there is some positive outcomes today on this thread.
Your welcome!!!! My fingrers are crossedu for bothu of us!! I have 13to more daysenergy till etest day!!! And I just wasnt sure! I am not a drinker but every once and awhile a sip of wine calms my nerves!

Congrats Shawty. Let the excitement begin!
I can hardly wait until the day I see 2 lines. Waiting and waiting and... *sigh*
Soon I hope.

Congrats Shawty.
Fc for everyone else waiting for there bfp's

Congrats shorty :happydance: h&h 9 months

Carlywarly, it looks promising to me, fx its the start of your bfp

Well i caved what a shock no suprise it was :bfn:

So ive tested 7,9 and 11 dpo got one test left so ill wait till thursday now 13 dpo, still dont think im gonna get a bfp its weird coz ive got no symptoms of af or pregnancy no cramping no sore boobs apart from nausea yesterday got no tell tale signs oh well only got a couple of days to go and ill know for defo.

Baby dust for all you ladies waiting for there bfp's

:dust:

The wait is killing me. I'm due today but no AF so far, took a test this morning BFN but it was with a test that starts from the day of missed period. I also now have slightly yellow cm (sorry about the tmi) and I read that it could be a sign of pegnancy. I was completly convinced this morning that AF was coming and now not so sure... Anyone else had a BFN yellow cm and was pregnant?

I feel your pain hope2903, frustrating isn't it? Good luck I hope you get your BFP!!!

Its horrible isnt it.

Have you decided what your gonna do heather you gonna get another test or just wait to see if af comes?

I would love to say I'm going to wait but I just know that I will cave and test again tommorow but this time I will get a more sensitive test. What about you have you decided to wait or test again?

Sorry just reread your other post in which you say your going to wait till Thursday lol. Baby brain??? hopefully lol

yeah hopefully lol!!
Its not to bad cause im in work for 7 in the morning so i know itll be easier waiting till thursday i think if its still bfn then im gonna wait and c what happens, from what i can remember with my first i tested 6 days late we werent trying then and the line was only faint then so im kinda telling myself i might be one of those women who cant really test till im actually late, wishful thinking maybe lol. Yeah you should defo get a more sensitive one, you'll have to keep me updated

Hi Hope2903, well i sure am keeping everything crossed for you. Its so hard all the waiting if your not waiting for AF to finish, ur on the 2ww or waiting for O. :shrug: wait wait wait wait wait patients is a virtue of which i have none right about now LOL

I think i mite be a bit like that 2, meaning ill have to wait until am super late until testing. I was due to test on 26th but that was thinking i was due to O on CD14-CD16.

I only got 1 positive opk on CD21 but later that day it was negative. Before the positive opk from CD10-CD20 i didnt even have a partial or slight 2nd line. I am now 2dpo, heres hoping :witch: doesn't show her ugly face for anther 9 months

You dont realise how much waiting there is till you start trying dont think ive ever looked at my calendar so much.
I didnt use an opk this month did last month decided to not use them until weve been trying for about six months i sort of let my body tell me when i was ovulating this month im about 95% sure i O'd on the 4th Oct i have a 31/32 day cycle which means im due on thurs/fri which means i mite have to wait till round the 24th to test if af doesnt come :-(
Really hope you dont get a witchy visit for 9 months :)

Well, CD24 and 3 dpo. Had a dream that I took 7 pregnancy tests and they were positive!!! Well hoping my dream becomes a reality in 12 days!

You dont realise how much waiting there is till you start trying dont think ive ever looked at my calendar so much.
I didnt use an opk this month did last month decided to not use them until weve been trying for about six months i sort of let my body tell me when i was ovulating this month im about 95% sure i O'd on the 4th Oct i have a 31/32 day cycle which means im due on thurs/fri which means i mite have to wait till round the 24th to test if af doesnt come :-(
Really hope you dont get a witchy visit for 9 months :)

I wasn't planning to uses OPK to be honest but to impatient am only coming into my 4th months trying since stopping the pill. whilst i was on the pill i didnt have af, very un natural but suited me at the time.

If i dont catch the egg this month dont think ill use opk to clinical & i became a little obsessive about it not good.

Yeah thats what i thought to clinical for me to, i was on the iud so i had regular periods each month im quite lucky like that i know not all women do, thought i might try charting before i use the opk's not sure how to do it though lol.

Congrats Shawty!!! :)

I think I am out...frigging duff tests!! I made OH POAS and she got a faint line too!!! WTH?! Not a happy bunny....it was fainter than mine but still deffo there...so there goes my possible BFP I am sure :(

I will test tomorrow but sure I am out...and totally depressed about it :(

Good luck everyone else!! xx

Ohh no carlywarly thats not good at all but its not over till the wicked one arrives.

I think I am out...frigging duff tests!! I made OH POAS and she got a faint line too!!! WTH?! Not a happy bunny....it was fainter than mine but still deffo there...so there goes my possible BFP I am sure :(

What a piss off! I would definitely not use those tests again! An evap is SO much worse feeling than a BFN. :hugs:

I hope yours was a BFP and your OH, hers was the evap.. FX!!!

What a piss off! I would definitely not use those tests again! An evap is SO much worse feeling than a BFN. :hugs:

I hope yours was a BFP and your OH, hers was the evap.. FX!!!

Well CarlyWarly you are not out until :witch: shows her ugly face!! And what is an evap ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->